Uzbekistan Prostitutes Are Back In Town

britmaveric

Maybe they were just going to open aother library in Soi 6

I hear that they are actually just tour guides. Due to the increased number of Russian tourists, these girls patrol up and down the street, just in case some poor Russkie gets lost or finds he has too much money in his pocket and doesn't know what to do with it. :o

Maybe they were just going to open aother library in Soi 6

I hear that they are actually just tour guides. Due to the increased number of Russian tourists, these girls patrol up and down the street, just in case some poor Russkie gets lost or finds he has too much money in his pocket and doesn't know what to do with it. :D

Such good samaritans; if only the Thai fair would learn from them.......OH WAIT NEVERMIND :o

n11-671.jpg

-Pattaya Mail

9 June 2006

You requested a bigger photo..... :D

Slightly better. Don't these photogs know what sells ? Get some decent cleavage shots ! Take more than one picture and then sort through and select the best pic(s). Not take one pic in a hurry and then go with it. Amateurish.

I should stake out a spot in the station (next to an air-con unit) and set up my camera/tripod. Then sell decent pics to the various local news orgs. Might even make enough to pay for a cheap meal every other day or so (once I gave the BiB their "cut" of course) :o

Well, if what I saw last night is any indication, the Uzbekies are back in full force, just as big, and pretty much just as nasty looking as the last crew.

I actually had a theory about this a few months ago. The "powers that be" import the girls and put them to work on the streets. When their earnings start to drop (or they get smart and start lying about their earnings), suddenly the Immigration Police make a big round up and deport their butts.

A few days later, a whole new crew are on the streets. It may be just a coincidence, but this "crack down" on foreign prostitutes seems to happen about every 3 months :o

Well, if what I saw last night is any indication, the Uzbekies are back in full force, just as big, and pretty much just as nasty looking as the last crew.

I actually had a theory about this a few months ago. The "powers that be" import the girls and put them to work on the streets. When their earnings start to drop (or they get smart and start lying about their earnings), suddenly the Immigration Police make a big round up and deport their butts.

A few days later, a whole new crew are on the streets. It may be just a coincidence, but this "crack down" on foreign prostitutes seems to happen about every 3 months :o

Kerry, I think that it's called "staff turnover"? :D

• 3 weeks later...
[sNIP]

Don't you just love it? :D

Maybe an emissary from President Putin - specially dispatched to Pattaya to uphold the virtues of ageing, fat, smelly, foul speaking, "BEATIFULL LADUES" (sic) from Russia.

But I thought they were from Uzbekiistan? (confused :o )

Maybe a troll? :D

True Story:

New boy in charge of Macau in 1999 walks round the town with the head of the Judiciary Police and tells him all the Russian prostitutes walking the streets are a disgrace and must be deported within the month !! Month passes, boys go out on walkabout and the streets are still full of white women. Head boy turns to Chief and says " I thought I told you to get rid of all the Russians", "I did", shouts the hurt head fuzz. " Well what the hel_l are they then ? " shouts big lad.. " well that one's a Pole, she's from the Ukraine etc etc " claims chiefy, " I've deported all the Russians ".

Can't beat oriental logic.