CAPO accuses PDRC of storing up arms and arms training

webfact

Nobody believes the Police.

You I'd presume would also be a nobody then? Doesn't matter what people want to believe, try refuting the claims, instead of dismissing it out of hand, or maybe the popcorn "hero" you so all adored isn't much of a hero now that he's giving away all the dirty little secrets?

Seriously, the fact that quite a few people with ties to the PDRC have been caught, with illegal weapons, would kind of indicates that "someone" within that clique has access to illegally stored weapons, most former "professionals" ie ex Armed Forces would also keep up a level of training, to prevent skill fade,and loss of muscle memory I do, every single day I train and dry practice, keeps me sharp ;)

Stop being so naive that it isn't occurring , not just with this crowd either.

It is pretty obvious to a deaf dumb blind man that this suspected “pop corn” gunman is a stooge and the whole bloody thing is a set up. All of this is staged for one reason and it is plainly obvious, to incite unrest and push for a coup. Not for PTP, against them. When will you all realise what is going on here, they are all in it together, it is about removing any traces of a legitimate government and democracy and replacing it with bought puppets by the west. It is all about the New World Order All your elite from both sides of the tracks have jumped on the band wagon and bought in with this movement. Time will be my witness, but you better believe it now, Thailand is finished, we can now expect hard times ahead somethine that the people have never seen the like of. While the armcahair / bar stool academics here keep posting their <deleted> and bickering amongst one another, these people are laughing their little titties off and taking over the country.

Wouldn't be a Ron Paul Tea Bagger would you?

Of course you have facts to base your comments on Artisi?

Can you link us to the documentation that backs up your claims as well please, I'd be very interested to read where the Government has ordered the attacks on the protesters, put up, or shut up... simples ;)

I actually anticipated that PDCR supporters would start storing up arms and start some sort of military training of their own simply because the other side has been storing up arms for months and months. We had information that red shirt/UDD militants were stockpiling arms in Bangkok and elsewhere from multiple credible sources. Both Thai and international. What CAPO did about it? What Thai police did about it? Nothing. They have not lifted a small finger. There you go.

http://world.time.com/2014/01/16/bangkok-shutdown-yingluck-supporters-prepare-to-fight-for-democracy/

Bangkok Shutdown: Yingluck Supporters Prepare to Fight for Democracy

Thai media reports Red Shirt supporters of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra are readying a cache of arms in case the 46-year-old premier is forced from office

As Thailand’s anti-government protests enter their fourth day, observers say prospects for violent confrontation are increasing, with reports of government supporters stockpiling weapons in case of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s ouster.

According to the Bangkok Post, radical members of the Red Shirts — diehard champions of Yingluck and her notorious brother Thaksin Shinawatra — are readying a cache of arms in case the 46-year-old premier is forced from office by either military or judicial intervention.

Edited by Mackie
  • Like 2

What a bloody joke. Red shirts are planning to secede and have come out to say they're raising a 600,000 strong militia and CAPO does nothing. Police beat a confession out of someone they arrested and suddenly the PRDC is storing up arms. Oh yeah! This is brilliant investigative work! Sherlock Holmes would be proud! clap2.gif

They're not planning to secede.

The whole secession issue is a storm in a teacup, exaggerated by the Suthepstas' because they have no valid arguments to support their actions.

To quote a UDD spokesman -

We are the majority of this country, so why would we secede?

It's our country, not theirs.

guitar.gif

What a bloody joke. Red shirts are planning to secede and have come out to say they're raising a 600,000 strong militia and CAPO does nothing. Police beat a confession out of someone they arrested and suddenly the PRDC is storing up arms. Oh yeah! This is brilliant investigative work! Sherlock Holmes would be proud! clap2.gif

The whole secession issue is a storm in a teacup, exaggerated by the Suthepstas' because they have no valid arguments to support their actions.

Yes, stupid remarks are best to be forgotten, buried, blamed on others.

BTW the majority of the country is UDD? That majority talks about 'their' country, not belonging to the others? Very democratic.

• Like 1

BTW the majority of the country is UDD? That majority talks about 'their' country, not belonging to the others? Very democratic.

Is the PDRC the majority of the country. They act like it, making decisions on behalf of approximately 45 million eligible voters by declaring that there should not be an election.

Don't forget, rubl, these are the people you are backing for the future of Thailand.

Is the PDRC the majority of the country. They act like it, making decisions on behalf of approximately 45 million eligible voters by declaring that there should not be an election.

Don't forget, rubl, these are the people you are backing for the future of Thailand.

Well with the stupidity of the UDD someone should try to get the act together.

Someone should try to bring the masses into the 21st century. Someone should help with reforms which would bind ALL, including old and new elite, Amply Rich people. Democracy is not just having elections, you should know that.

BTW is Pheu THai and UDD the majority of the people? Did I ever hear you speak against them? Did I ever hear you try to explain why Ms. Yinglucks government needed their first two years in office covered by that blanket amnesty bill?

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

Of course you have facts to base your comments on Artisi?

Can you link us to the documentation that backs up your claims as well please, I'd be very interested to read where the Government has ordered the attacks on the protesters, put up, or shut up... simples wink.png

Unfortunately all the facts are interspersed along with all the facts that the red boiler room typing pool and the likes of yourself are always so busy to run-out anytime you can see an opening for some spin.

No, PDRC are not the majority of the country, just the ones who can see through corrupt fugitive run for what was an excuse for a government - currently care-takers but soon to be neither.

• Like 1

You mean you're just talking &lt;deleted&gt; like most of us here? cheesy.gif

I don't support the reds, I'm a Dems man, Abhisit all the way for me, maybe he could go to the same PDRC weapons store and see if they have any "backbone" on the shelves, I believe they might be between the Tavors and and M16's..nesttled in between the 9mm and 5.56mm ammo cans ;)

I guess your "popcorn hero" isn't so much of a hero now that he's confessed too and no doubt handed over a few other names, spin it all you want geezer, the guy was pictured with an illegal weapon, and now that he's been ostracised by his fan base for spilling the beans, oh how much that must leave a nasty taste in your mouth ;)

More Cheese with that Whine sir??

they cant win by fair means so have to resort to foul means to get their way back into power

totally agree, that's why from day one the Yingluck government tried to daemonise the anti-government protesters.

they cant win by fair means so have to resort to foul means to get their way back into power

totally agree, that's why from day one the Yingluck government tried to daemonise the anti-government protesters.

How did they do that then rubl? Were they being harrassed from day 1 by the police herding them off the streets, tearing down their stages and arresting everybody in sight. Mmm, I don't think so. Don't you think demonising is a bit too strong a word to be used here?

If you want real demonising, you've only to look at the treatment afforded to the Thai citizens in the North and North East, in particular the members of the UDD and PTP or any of the previous parties associated with Thaksin. Historically, they've been demonised as too uneducated to be even allowed a vote by democrat party politicians, been called Red Kwai ( a particular insult in Thai ), the military have singled them out over the years for verbal threats and physical assaults and killings. The PAD with Sondhi and his media have helped this demonisation along with particular virulence. Blue lightning sky, or whatever that pitiful dem party funded tv station is called, has broadcast scurrilous (and that's putting it mildly) attacks and sexual innuendoes by dem mps on the PM (the subject of defamation cases currently), abhisit himself has got into the gutter with his "stupid bitch" remarks, the UDD have been accused of plotting against the monarchy ( a "mind map" of supposed plotters was eventually admitted as fake despite being touted by the dems and the army as real in 2010), now they're accused of succession, the CC have ruled the PTP "guilty" of overthrowing the democratic regime with the King as Head of State, need I go on?

That's demonisation, rubl,

What do you expect from LOS. Everything I fake.

Sent from my C1904 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not only the anti Govt protesters Rubi

Thaksins proxies have gone about demonizing Abhisit , Suthep and the Dem party in a systematic way right from the red riots.

One of the reasons they managed to win the election was the hatred they instilled in the people from the north and north east by the lies they spread about the deaths in the riots.

The people wanted someone to blame and unfortunately the real culprits managed to convince them and foster their hate.

That was really the start of all this for once you convince people to hate it is not to difficult to compound lie upon lie to build it into a passion.

That hate has become an industry for some who have become millionaires from it and have been given cushy jobs as MP's and cabinet members.

That hate is still being pushed hard today by those benefiting from the industry and we also see it on these pages although I cant understand why, surely Thai Visa isn't important enough in the great scheme of things to employ someone to post lies and hate,

Before someone has a go at me I will say that Suthep is also guilty of spreading hate through his followers, however much of that hate is built on truth rather than lies, but hate will always be counterproductive whatever it is based on.

And trust can never be built where there is hate and trust is what this country needs right now, not arms build up and fight training by anyone

• Like 2