How to make friends and meet a Thai lady for sincere relationship and marriage

Robert333

• 7 months later...

I think that our genetically encoded human nature is that when we are in a rather bad condition (poverty, poor health, politically oppressed), we long for a romantic long-term relationship. But if we are in a comfortable situation, we are inclined to have several relationships, parallel or in a row. This applies to women just as it does to men. When Western men marry Thai girls, they often put their wives into a much better condition than before, for example by buying property in her name. Such measures are game changers. Never mind whether the girl works in a bar or in a department store.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that our genetically encoded human nature is that when we are in a rather bad condition (poverty, poor health, politically oppressed), we long for a romantic long-term relationship. But if we are in a comfortable situation, we are inclined to have several relationships, parallel or in a row. This applies to women just as it does to men. When Western men marry Thai girls, they often put their wives into a much better condition than before, for example by buying property in her name. Such measures are game changers. Never mind whether the girl works in a bar or in a department store.

"Such measures are game changers. Never mind whether the girl works in a bar or in a department store."

How true. The whole "Power" relationship changes.

Most of Thaivisa members are married to Thai/Chinese ladies, so they'll either advise you to hang out with the Bangkok business crowd or they'll be honest and tell you to pick up a hill tribe girl in a massage parlour.

My advice, get involved with activities you enjoy that involve Thai men. Having Thai male friends makes you a much more attractive option to your regular Thai girl because the initial ice breaking is possible.

My advice, get involved with activities you enjoy that involve Thai men

what would that be? Nose picking? Sleeping or scamming foreigners?

Traditional massage places are actually a great place to meet attractive ladies who are not prostitutes. They are also often very good looking and you can talk to them for an hour without other people interrupting.

Keep in mind that the OP is a 57 year old man. Masseuses his own age are working in massage parlors because they lack the skills or education to do anything more lucrative--he will struggle to find anything in common with them. Pretty young masseuses also would be lacking in other skills and education, and those that would be interested in a much older man would have questionable motives.

That's a bit of a sweeping, judgemental statement.

Suely it depends upon what one considers as important in a partner, from one's own outlook and requirements in later life.

Nothing wrong with a skilled w%^&*r for a gf.

Marriage, I think not, knowing she did 8 a day would put me off a bit.

How many of them are legit, not even the guys in the temple massage places, they all try it on too.

A Thai CM lady hotel owner once offered to help me look for a legit gf,

She said, "right, we'll get in my car and drive 150Km out of CM, then you can get out and start looking, any closer to town is all sex workers"

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

I think Chiang mai change his face 7 year ago I met good people and communicate well many massage woman on the road and welcomes you, but this year I stay near rachmanka road but also in nabour roads a real good communication never happen, same in the bars ,when you go in the restaurant no body talk with you mostly the laud music kill the communication , the rose of the north will disapear , not only of the bad breeze in the city, better you go to Pattaya it's easier to find friends, and everybody talk with you also the air is even better!

Haha genuine lady in Chiang Mai? you would be the first one to find..

alternative medicine? thats one hobby I share smile.png

Have you ever actually BEEN to Chiang Mai? (Other than the odd nite trawling bars on Loi Kroh, I mean...)

I've been married to a Chiang Mai girl for 15 years, and trust me - the city is FULL of genuine girls! Sounds like the opinion of someone who's only mixed with bargirls - and 90% of them don't even come from Chiang Mai, they just go there for the work!

If someone wants to meet real (genuine) girls, forget the bars - try shopping malls, markets...and try learning to speak Thai - not difficult, and it helps!

Haha genuine lady in Chiang Mai? you would be the first one to find..

alternative medicine? thats one hobby I share smile.png

Have you ever actually BEEN to Chiang Mai? (Other than the odd nite trawling bars on Loi Kroh, I mean...)

I've been married to a Chiang Mai girl for 15 years, and trust me - the city is FULL of genuine girls! Sounds like the opinion of someone who's only mixed with bargirls - and 90% of them don't even come from Chiang Mai, they just go there for the work!

If someone wants to meet real (genuine) girls, forget the bars - try shopping malls, markets...and try learning to speak Thai - not difficult, and it helps!

Haha bro, thats an old post just some simple banter nothing to get serious abt

May I ask why you didn't look for a woman in your own country?

Or the Philippines where the ladies are far more sincere, faithful, honest and trustworthy. Plus most educated Filipinas speak and write fluent English so you can have conversations.

Being a Catholic country there isn't as much superstitious nonsense to put up from them also

some would consider Catholicism to be superstitious nonsense.