Thawil vows to be politically neutral when he regains top National Security Council post

Lite Beer

Notice a number of comments reflecting an opinion, implying that a bureaucracy should be independent of the Government whose pograms they are expected to actualize.

Would these same commentators think that about their home countries.

In this case the commentators are PAD-Dem sympathisers. So putting it in their context, would they also agree that should the PAD-Dem's ever reform themselves to the point of winning an election, that the bureaucracy hypothetically filled with PTP sympathisers, could just thumb their nose at PAD-Dem policies if they didn't agree?

Also, can you imagine the arrogance of Bureaucrats looking down their noses at those seeking Govt. services should they be independent of the citizenry who elect their political overseers.

Apply this understanding in the Thawil case, and you can see the problems that could ensue if the so-called independent agencies and judiciary continue to be politicised, as demonstrated in the Thawil case.

Actually.. yes even back in the Netherlands where your roots are the bureaucracy is independent of the government.

But i bet your red glasses wont show you that. You seem utterly brainwashed. It would be crazy else you have to replace the bureaucracy all the time too.

Notice a number of comments reflecting an opinion, implying that a bureaucracy should be independent of the Government whose pograms they are expected to actualize.

Answer: YES

We do not want to change the government bureaucracy every time we have a new government. We DO expect that government bureaucrats work professionaly on programs adopted by the parliamentary government.

Somehow I remember it works that way in backward democratic countries like the Netherlands or the United Kingdom.

You had many Permanent Ministers of Health ordering banners with political messages erected at hospitals in Holland,rubl?

Stupid and totally irrelevant reply, my dear fabs.

FB asked if 'commentators' would think that the government bureaucracy should be independent of the parliamentary government in their home countries. I said yes.

Did not read your reply before i posted mine. You are spot on.. strange that all those brainwashed reds don't see it. Else you need to change the government officials also after every election. I never seen that happen where I am from and in other real democracies.

In this case the commentators are PAD-Dem sympathisers. So putting it in their context, would they also agree that should the PAD-Dem's ever reform themselves to the point of winning an election, that the bureaucracy hypothetically filled with PTP sympathisers, could just thumb their nose at PAD-Dem policies if they didn't agree?

Also, can you imagine the arrogance of Bureaucrats looking down their noses at those seeking Govt. services should they be independent of the citizenry who elect their political overseers.

Apply this understanding in the Thawil case, and you can see the problems that could ensue if the so-called independent agencies and judiciary continue to be politicised, as demonstrated in the Thawil case.

There is one reason only why these perfectly competent people get removed from their position when a new administration take over the house, because they cannot rely on them to keep their mouths shut when they see illegal activity and corruption and would also refuse to take part, it might be a good idea for Thailand that these people remain in their jobs based on integrity rather than what their political stance is

I fully expect the PTP to sideline this guy. Maybe not to a windowless basement room counting paper-clips, but next thing to it.

I expect you're partially correct mr. Boppe. I expect that the PTP, UDD will attempt to sideline him as well, only with their usual tactics, bombs, grenades, automatic weapons, arson, throwing of bodily fluids on his property, threatening to kidnap his family and broadcasting his telephone number and address around the red network. You just weren't giving your red brethren enough credit, paper clips, really?

The position of exsec to the National Security Council just became an inactive post. And figuring from the OP photo, K. Thawil will need a thicker book to pass his time, say War and Peace. On second thought of something simpler, I'm passing the hat to buy some Japanese illustrated books Thai students read tucked into their English texts held upright on their desks during class with fahlang teachers. That's a fine OP photo btw and I really like the wallpaper, not to mention the coat rack - or is it a pole of road direction signs, roads to nowhere?

Be happy in your work. giggle.gif

If the position of Exec NSC just became an inactive post, blame the parliamentary government for making it thus. That would mean yet another request to NAAC, or Administrative Court, or some other court, one could imply.

Luv ya rubl. biggrin.png