NACC to give documents to Senate

Lite Beer

Political cheats should be harshly dealt with to prevent repeat.

Is Yingluck late again?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's not the Senate, that's the coup part of the Senate created by the 2006 coup.

So yeh, political cheats should be dealt with harshly.

The elected part of the senate, with the democratic mandate is out for election, and I'm expecting the Electoral Commission to block that vote, leaving only the coup plotters in the Senate, long enough to attempt their coup against Yingluck.

If they stop the election of the elected part of the Senate wouldn't that mean they couldn't impeach Yingluck or is it three fifths of those sitting rather than of those who should be?

This will answer you question.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/120409/caretaker-government-section-7-and-the-senate/

Hang on Bob. I will use your argument here. The following site shows that the appointed members of a "team" are critical in ensuring that the right people are in the right job to enrich the overall strive for success. This link shows that medical professionals that were appointed ensured success in the overwhelming majority result.

Don't forget Bob. This is your argument, not mine.

Now after looking at the link, please refrain from using illogical comparisons.

(Again, if you reply, don't demonize, belittle or condescend. The fact alone that I have to highlight this says more about you than me)

• Like 1

If they thought about it for a millisecond they would just tell the courts they will have to wait for a convenient time like Suthep has been doing since last year too busy to attend court on charges apparently ..... funny how one court case over murder whilst running the government just gets waved aside multiple times and others are far too important to delay.

Just another day in the land of BS lol

I take it BS = Beautiful Sunshine thumbsup.gif

Political cheats should be harshly dealt with to prevent repeat.

Is Yingluck late again?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I agree.

I have always held onto the belief that people of a high position of responsibility must agree that there actions should be monitored more stringently as anyone else.

A mandatory minimum of 5 years prison without time off or royal pardon for any holders of high office committing offenses using their position. Also instant suspension for anyone coming under official NACC investigation until the outcome. Plus a dedicated department in the NACC and courts to fast track all cases for this sector to have the case investigated and handed to the courts for sentencing within 120 days.

That will stop the sods.

Also make it retroactive to cover all NACC pending cases, that will catch a lot from all the past political positions too.

So your idea puts the NACC in charge of Thailand, and hands the mandate to suspend the Prime Minister to the a lowly civil servant. Worse the NACC, a coup stuffed political body.

Dumb.

NACC has yet to find evidence of corruption

ANGKOK, 4 March 2014 – The anti-corruption agency has yet to find any evidence of corruption on the rice pledging scheme, according to Wicha Mahakhun, Spokesperson of the National Anti Corruption Commission (NACC).

As ever, there's a few political players in the NACC, they handle the political cases and pretend to speak with the authority of the anti-corruption body as a whole. But they don't really, they usurp that authority for political games like this. Most of the rest just do their job investigating corruption.

Ummm.... most DEMOCRATIC countries have a court sitting ABOVE the government facepalm.gif

• Like 1

So your idea puts the NACC in charge of Thailand, and hands the mandate to suspend the Prime Minister to the a lowly civil servant. Worse the NACC, a coup stuffed political body.

Dumb.

ANGKOK, 4 March 2014 – The anti-corruption agency has yet to find any evidence of corruption on the rice pledging scheme, according to Wicha Mahakhun, Spokesperson of the National Anti Corruption Commission (NACC).

As ever, there's a few political players in the NACC, they handle the political cases and pretend to speak with the authority of the anti-corruption body as a whole. But they don't really, they usurp that authority for political games like this. Most of the rest just do their job investigating corruption.

NACC, AEC, same masters, same objectives, .

It's a little more complicated IMHO. When I dug into the NACC, they had real cases and real evidence and real people investigating those cases. But when you dig into the people running these political games, they don't have that history of investigating corruption, usually they have a political history of anti government speech making!

So it's not a blanket thing, its a few players, carefully positioned in each agency to do this kind of political dirty work.

Likewise with your tag line, it's not correct, and it's one of the problems. There are still people backing Suthep unaware of the true situation.

20,000,000 + 3 < 6

Is actually

20,000,000 + 3 +1+1+1 < 1+1

Please expand on your findings, in detail, after your "digging" into the NACC... Otherwise delete your rumor post.

Hang on Bob. I will use your argument here. The following site shows that the appointed members of a "team" are critical in ensuring that the right people are in the right job to enrich the overall strive for success. This link shows that medical professionals that were appointed ensured success in the overwhelming majority result.

(Again, if you reply, don't demonize, belittle or condescend. The fact alone that I have to highlight this says more about you than me)

Either your post is confusing garbage or I'm just not in your league.

Either way I find it incomprehensible and it makes no sense to me.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Hope the link helped you out Kimamey.

Nope, couldn't make head or tail of it myself. A link to an obscure australian "football" team ( a misnomer if ever there was one)?

Maybe he meant that all the members of team "amart" have to pull together to pull off a judicial coup. Well that's been transparent since the CC ruled that amending the constitution was unconstitutional back in 2012.

ps why's the weird looking guy with the beard wearing a Hi-Viz vest with a cartoon drawing of a plane on it, and what happened to their sleeves?

Edited by fab4

I could not have said it any better.

So lets hope you agree to refrain from using illogical fallacies and comparing Australian football to Thai politics lest it be interpreted as "confusing garbage".

I'm glad you understand.

Dumb.

NACC, AEC, same masters, same objectives, .

It's a little more complicated IMHO. When I dug into the NACC, they had real cases and real evidence and real people investigating those cases. But when you dig into the people running these political games, they don't have that history of investigating corruptioon n, usually they have a political history of anti government speech making!

So it's not a blanket thing, its a few players, carefully positioned in each agency to do this kind of political dirty work.

Likewise with your tag line, it's not correct, and it's one of the problems. There are still people backing Suthep unaware of the true situation.

20,000,000 + 3 < 6

Is actually

20,000,000 + 3 +1+1+1 < 1+1

Please expand on your findings, in detail, after your "digging" into the NACC... Otherwise delete your rumor post.

Seems pretty clear to me, the ones conducting the investigations of corruption have no background of such cases, and have more of a back ground lambasting the Government. It would read to me that there's a bias within the NACC that its not an impartial committee ..

If you don't like the post, because it's a "rumour" well then you need to delete half the threads in this forum, and they're full of "rumours" and hearsay, and speculation.. would you agree with that ??

I could not have said it any better.

So lets hope you agree to refrain from using illogical fallacies and comparing Australian football to Thai politics lest it be interpreted as "confusing garbage".

I'm glad you understand.

I know what you're getting at Jamie, but there's a slight difference in a football team whose sole purpose is to beat the other side, and come top of its league, and to do this it will have the best players (bought too I might add, where they will go for the best deals open to them) and they will place these players to have a tactical sporting advantage over their opponents.

You buy the best players and use them to your advantage, especially if you have deep pockets, you can bring in the best, whilst the lower financed teams would always struggle..

Far removed from what a Senate's purpose in Government is

:D

I know what you're getting at Jamie, but there's a slight difference in a football team whose sole purpose is to beat the other side, and come top of its league, and to do this it will have the best players (bought too I might add, where they will go for the best deals open to them) and they will place these players to have a tactical sporting advantage over their opponents.

You buy the best players and use them to your advantage, especially if you have deep pockets, you can bring in the best, whilst the lower financed teams would always struggle..

Far removed from what a Senate's purpose in Government is

biggrin.png

So you agree that comparing a football team to Thai politics is like say….comparing apples to oranges?

Tell your mate that!!!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/712382-suthep-predicts-violence-if-yingluck-is-ruled-guilty-and-removed/?p=7591116