Noppadon denies Thaksin hired 'men in black' to attack protesters

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1st time round the men in black were shooting reds so doesn't make sense now ,god knows where their allegiance lies

Really?

That conclusion was reached how?

Don't bother, it came out of The Little Red Fact Book.... didn't it.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

1st time round the men in black were shooting reds so doesn't make sense now ,god knows where their allegiance lies

We all know who the Men in Black are......................Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones !!! :)

AGAIN, LOGIC DOESN'T WIN OUT...!!!

Everything done by the 'Black Shirts' only helped Taksin's position.

Much like some of the assinations of red shirt leaders only push the red shirts forward.

Here people do not consider the outcome may be the reason for the act.

Have a friend attacked and blame it on your enemies - ALA Hitler...

Does anybody know where this "accusation" came from, is it another PDRC facebook wonder fact - or was it another attempt to regain interest on the Lumpini stage? I must say it does smack of desperation.

How about hopping over to the thread about the red-shirt hero's beating up the monk - the red brigade need some input to justify the attack - seems there is an urgent need for some desperate comment.

and be quick about it. rich teacher is turning himself into a joke trying to defend it. Also two others need your valuable insight into how to turn it around so the headline will read Monk attacks 30 peaceful red shirts as they are building stands for the PDRC to hold a rally on.

Your just the man for the job.

Your avatar is just a tad ironic, don't you think. Don't bother to reply, you've already demonstrated the answer.

He said Thaksin did not support the use of violence and would never commit violence.

Noppadon, the finest legal mind since Algonquin J. Calhoun who said: Your honor, you have heard the prosecution tell you that my client is dishonest. Your honor, it's easy for him to say that because my client is a crook!

I'm still trying to figure out which one is more comical.

Does anybody know where this "accusation" came from, is it another PDRC facebook wonder fact - or was it another attempt to regain interest on the Lumpini stage? I must say it does smack of desperation.

Ask Noppadom, he brought it up therefore he should be able to qute the link, source, chapter and verse unless it came from Thaksins little red book of lies. There must be about 10 volumes by now.

Obfuscate, throw out falsehoods and try to hide the problems that the government has is another way of looking at what he said.

A very true word. Especially the "Thaksin did not support the use of violence and would never commit violence." "I'll stand behind you, far, very far behind you" while shopping in Paris with his daughter.

rubl, you do talk crap nonsense at times. Where do get all these "sayings" from. What is their relevance? Go back to defending the army.

But it IS true whatever you say about it. They come from your masters mouth. Look them up for yourself.

fab4 post # 56

It's not about me, rubl, I'm not the one making up quotes.

It's really a case of mind over matter when one reads your defensive comments concerning convicted bail jumping felons who are mired in corruption deceit nepotism and suffer from megalomania.

We don't mind and you don't matter fab 4

Edited by siampolee

Posted 2014-03-24 16:18:04

A lot of international expert had agreed with the fact that Taksin in 2010 has recruited with help of Khattiya 300 mercenaries.........

Ahh you mean Michael Yon and Tony Cartulucci

That really does not impress anyone outside the PDRC/yellow mob biggrin.png