Buying my mates house Pt 2 , questions

Brief story – my mates owed me some money for a long time now (about 5k). The chance of me getting this money back anytime soon are slim , so I’ve done a deal with him for his house . I’m going to give him another 10k later this year when i get back to the UK , he’s a friend from home and we trust each other completely .

My mates back in UK , he has the chanot title with him in the UK.

Q1 is the title needed buy solicitors when transferring his Thai company into my name ?

Q2 can the paper work be done with him in the UK , his solicitor is posting him documents to sign , he says ?

The house has not been lived for about 1 year and the power and water have been turned off, my mate tried to get the utilities turned back on last month when he was over here, but he was missing some paper work ..then its was closed for Budha days...and he went on a 3 day bender and just never got round to it. I’m going to see his solicitor today but i really want to get to utilities on as soon as possible, I’m not bothered about paying any outstanding bills, but I’m wondering what paper work i would need to get the water and power on . I was hoping i could just pay the solicitor to sort it out .

Anyone got any thoughts on how i can deal with the power and water problem ?

After meeting with his solicitor ill make a decision on weather or not to stick with him or get my own.

Thanks for any input and advice.