Nice Land In Suphanburi

hello folks

I'm scopin' a nice lot on the main road, completely undeveloped...the owner knows he got sumpin' nice...

he wants 3m baht an I ain't presently got that kind ob dough...although I got some time left in the expat - big - salary scheme ob tings...

what can youse suggest in the way of a bank loan to pick it up...in the wife's name, of course...we already gots a house in town all paid for...value about 2m...

I wanna buy the muthuh now but need some advice on how to proceed...

any advice?...

That amount of money for undeveloped land sounds high but have no idea or how much you are talking or the lands prices there. But I would ask yourself what the future holds if it loses it political clout. From outside looking in it would appear the Humpty Dumpty egg could fall. But I have not made any study so that is just an uninformed guess on my part.

maybe I should'a said that the land's got huge potential on the main 'B' road between Nakorn Prakorn and amphur Suphanburi...just next to a Shell station...take the left turn an' your're onto the local wat (tutsi burial ground) an' friends and neighbors that Ms tutsi has known from forever...

we get that place goin' then the whole village will benefit an' we can make some money out ob it as well...(kwieteo place, beauty salon and a motobike repair place..come to mind...plus rental units on the above floors...I could feature US bbq on the weekends...ribs an' chicken with a specially designed roasting oven)

tutsi's utopia...just need to borrow money to make it happen...

[quote name='tutsiwarrior' date='2006-06-04 12:03:17' post='768258

tutsi's utopia...just need to borrow money to make it happen...

Sell your vision to the bank tuts.. if its that good a deal why would they not want to help.?

Mrs Tuts should be able to clinch it.. especially as your own house is paid for (Collateral)

Good Luck.. I hope you can realise your vision

TP

As long as you and/or your wife have cash flow coming in (you'll need to show 6 months of proof*) and are putting a decent down payment, say 50-60%, you can probably get the bank to float the rest for you.

*Of having at least double what the monthly payments are: 100,000 Baht a month payment would require a 200,000 a month income.

I have a few small lots in Suphan myself, might be promising for all of us if Banharn gets back in power.

:o