Do You Get In Trouble?

Minburi

:o Anyone else?

My wife will have a dream and wake me up to tell me that it has a certain meaning. (at 3 in the moring sigh) Sometimes due to the dream she will be mad as I did something in the dream to offend her.

Thai poo-ying. Anyone figure them out yet? :D

I've been woken up when she tried to eat my elbow, while she was still asleep. Must have been having a dream about dining out.!!!

More than a few times i got woken up by a good slap in the face because she dreamed of me having an affair. :o

I've been woken up when she tried to eat my elbow, while she was still asleep. Must have been having a dream about dining out.!!!

More than a few times i got woken up by a good slap in the face because she dreamed of me having an affair. :o

I concur with this, i have been woken up,being accused of sleeping with a blonde, even though i never go for blondes :D

Couple of years ago,in bed, the wife opened her eyes ,slapped me and promtly went back to sleep. :o

She couldn't remember a thing in the morning, so I told her I was allowed to be a bad bugger one time, 'cause I already took the punishment. :D

She couldn't remember a thing in the morning, so I told her I was allowed to be a bad bugger one time, 'cause I already took the punishment. :D

Double jeapardy.. love it.. :D

My gf droped the TV on my head and when I looked up she was holding an axe and then chased me out the house

I can completely understand why she did this... :o

totster :D

"mianoia" :D

classic :D:D

Happens to me all the time. I get a long lip from her in the morning with the full story of just how bad I am in her dreams.

Mianoia - I love it :o Go on Mod - it deserves something.

And here's the new coin that shall be handed over to you by your companion next time she is helplessly afflicted by the "mianoia" syndrome.

gallery_6606_341_15904.jpg

"Coined" by Penzman

Happens to me all the time. I get a long lip from her in the morning with the full story of just how bad I am in her dreams.

And here's the new coin that shall be handed over to you by your companion next time she is helplessly afflicted by the "mianoia" syndrome.

"Coined" by Penzman

You would select your Mia noi from NaNa? Are you sure you understand the concept of having a minor wife?

If you have a mia noi you support her, Pay her rent on a property, pay for her clothes, food, education etc.

You would select your Mia noi from NaNa? Are you sure you understand the concept of having a minor wife?

If you have a mia noi you support her, Pay her rent on a property, pay for her clothes, food, education etc.

Umm.. I don't think he was being serious noodles... you know.. Humour.. :o

My gf droped the TV on my head and when I looked up she was holding an axe and then chased me out the house

I can completely understand why she did this... :D

And such a shame she couldnt do the job properly :o

I´d just liuke to express my support to those on this thread. My ex and I were fortunate enough never to come to blows or stabbing, or anything quite that violent, but how many of our friends did....

Of course we were both cheating on eachother like there was no tomorrow, so... :o

Anyhows, Great thread, and one of the funniest.

I can completely understand why she did this... :D

And such a shame she couldnt do the job properly :o

Yup , but judging by his posts the tv musta been pretty heavy eh! Poor bugger :D Donz :D

Edited by KhunMarco

:o Anyone else?

My wife will have a dream and wake me up to tell me that it has a certain meaning. (at 3 in the moring sigh) Sometimes due to the dream she will be mad as I did something in the dream to offend her.

Thai poo-ying. Anyone figure them out yet? :D

I'm working on quantum physics and the nature of reality now. When I'm done I'll tackle the Thai poo-ying.

:D I can't imagine all the things I've done in my wife's dreams. :D Been accussed of affairs, affairs and more affairs due to her dreams. Wish I had done if I'm gonna get blamed. :o Just get in more trouble if I speak. :D

I guess I'm lucky. My wife no longer believes in her dreams ever since she had a dream of what the winning lottery number was. She wagered 600 baht and didn't even get close. If you knew my wife and how cheap she is, you would understand much better. :o

Edited by Gary A

"Coined" by Penzman

Too much trouble whether she's be from Nana or some hi-so family.

I’m glad to here I’m not the only one getting blamed for stuff in the wife’s dreams. Anyone with a non-thai wife have the same problem, or is mianoia uniquely thai?

My wife is Malaysian Chinese, raised in NZ . . .

Most common faults:

* I am sleeping on our infant daughter (though she is two doors down in her own bedroom.)

* I am kissing some svelte Singaporean harlot

other:

* have been smacked on the head twice

* bitten once

* kicked/kneed in the ghoulies several times

Moods in the mornings range from distress to downright anger and my question 'what's the matter?' is met with an 'You need ask?' look . . .

Congrats, you have married a woman, be she Thai, Malaysian, French :D , Aussie :o , Yank :D or Japanese ! :D

Edited by Sing_Sling

My Ex used to run around the neighbourhood telling everyone about all the afairs I was supposed to be having. I got some grief from some people over it.

Unfortunately one of the ladies I was supposed to having an affair heard about it from several sources. She was not amused. As a further challenge she worked for me.

I've done the time, I wish I did half the crimes. :o

I often wondered why I get treated like a God by all girls, Im the guy of there dreams.

You don't recognise fear? :D How would you react if you met something from your nightmares? :o

Well they need loving too