Do You Get In Trouble?

Minburi

Im there favourite poster. :D

Especially Totser :D

There? Well where exactly? :o

I have the same problem with my wife. She wakes up and tells me she had a dream of me cheating. Luckily, she doesn't get really mad and never hit me for it. After all, I am a saint! :D

Im there favourite poster. :D

Especially Totser :D

There? Well where exactly? :o

I have the same problem with my wife. She wakes up and tells me she had a dream of me cheating. Luckily, she doesn't get really mad and never hit me for it. After all, I am a saint! :D

:D:D

While on the topic, my wife started yelling at me last night, telling me she was going to leave me . . . (She does sleep-talk quite often)

She later explained to me that she had caught me cheating with some woman AGAIN! Sigh . . .

I've been woken up when she tried to eat my elbow, while she was still asleep. Must have been having a dream about dining out.!!!

More than a few times i got woken up by a good slap in the face because she dreamed of me having an affair. :o

I concur with this, i have been woken up,being accused of sleeping with a blonde, even though i never go for blondes :D

All,

My wife has done the same thing to me. It has become a running morning joke, my asking her if I got anything nice in her dreams. I also put in requests now for her to dream about me with some Thai tottie I see that I like on the TV. It also is the source of my nickname of 'mia baa' for her now.

"These dreams cause them to have what I like to call "mianoia" "

Absolutely hilarious. Loved this one! :D

Cent

Well I am not the only one. Sunantha woke up from an afternoon sleep while I was out. When I came home all my clothes were outside and the door locked!!! She dreamt I had an affair that day. Hehehehe gotta love her. Anyway one night at a comfy hotel and I was allowed back in :o

Edited by anuaaron

Well I am not the only one. Sunantha woke up from an afternoon sleep while I was out. When I came home all my clothes were outside and the door locked!!! She dreamt I had an affair that day. Hehehehe gotta love her. Anyway one night at a comfy hotel and I was allowed back in :o

For all those thinking of getting hitched or whatever with a Thai lady BEWARE :D <deleted>

All these stories are FUNNY!

For all those thinking of getting hitched or whatever with a Thai lady BEWARE :D <deleted>

All these stories are FUNNY!

Not just Thai . . . :D