Redshirt community radio station under heavy arm attack

webfact

When the police capture one of these attackers, they need to interrogate them as hard as possible until they break and confess and tell who they are funded by.

Agree 100%...pull out their fingernails.....cigarette burns to the chests.....electric shock.....give 'em the full monty.....after all...it's only 2014 and barbarism is alive and going strong here in TV....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The article says "strong opposition from the residents". So why are so many jumping to conclusions it was the PDRC? It could well be a very local affair.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Crazy i condemn this violence by the anti government protesters though it must be noted that there was a gunfight.. that means the other party was armed too. Hotheads on both sides should not grab arms and shoot.

I see you jump strait to the conclusion it was Sutheps boys that did the shooting

Typical Police Judge and jury Thaskin style

what bettwer way to get the red shirts all wound up by shooting up the station

Did you notice no one was hurt, so they where not every really not very well trained

or they where well trained, and only to shoot at the walls and roof

don't jump to conclusions until you know all the facts

'

If it really happened then I join in the condemnation of all involved. Having said that the violent separatist in charge of the station has publicly stated he wants a civil war to happen so what's the betting this is entirely his work to stir the pot ? Either way the violent thug should be in jail after Lak Si and the caretaker government / police's total inaction clearly shows that they support his actions. One step further towards the Lanna state and one step further on the road to hell.

Edited by tingtongteesood

In any democratic countries we able to practice freedom of speech but to provocation of hated are not under democratic. A radio station have rights to relay correct information to the listeners but not divide the people and this country..

Tell that to the Tea Party in the US. Last time I knew Suthep could say what ever he wants... Why can't the red shirt radio station based in Mae Sot? Tis still a free country is it not? Otherwise arrest Suthep, but no he doesn't have the guts to even turn himself in like Abhisit.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think its takes more guts to say and fight, than be a coward like what you say and run to the saftly of the courts

Reminds me of another man ho put his tail between his legs and ran form Thailand

all other can die and be hurt while I give orders from my Sand Castle

Don't we have 4 possibilities?

1) Self inflicted by the reds to generate interest in the new radio station.

2) PDRC supporters

3) the military as a warning to Ko Te

4) locals who opposed the new station according to the news article.

Yet we have fanatics like @moonao jumping straight to PDRC as responsible, while in the past he's always accused the PDRC of attacking themselves in order to gain sympathy!

Edited by pmugghc

Well most of the security guards here are glorified doormen. Glad to see red shirt security guards are special and are armed. And actually have the skill to actually shoot back and say they hit someone. But red shirts themselves aren't armed because they're peaceful. rolleyes.gif

And I suppose the pdrc dont have weapons and bombs?

2) PDRC supporters

Yet we have fanatics like @moonao jumping straight to PDRC as responsible, while in the past he's always accused the PDRC of attacking themselves in order to gain sympathy!

Why not it would be the best bet.

Well most of the security guards here are glorified doormen. Glad to see red shirt security guards are special and are armed. And actually have the skill to actually shoot back and say they hit someone. But red shirts themselves aren't armed because they're peaceful. rolleyes.gif

And I suppose the pdrc dont have weapons and bombs?
Why would you suppose that?

And is it by mistake you posted that as a reply to TVGerry, seeing that your post and his post have nothing to do with eachother?

These are gang shootings, at a gang radio station. Because the redshirts are a gang and not a political movement. Even their party PTP are not really political. They've been in power for years and haven't engaged in anything resembling politics, the PM has ticked the minimum required number of boxes and avoided everything else. I feel sad to see these shootings, but sad in the same way I feel when I see gangsters shoot eachother over drugs or whatever. Its just more gang crime.The big lie here is that this is political, and that PTP are political - they are not, they're just gang members.

And what is the pdrc??????? They are a buch of thiugs with assault weapons and bombs

2) PDRC supporters

Why not it would be the best bet.

Perhaps best for the fanatical Thai Rouge nuts.

There's a lot of squirming, denial, deflection going on among the yellows at this thread.

This premeditated and well organized shooting assault and the firefight it created is counter to the invented yellow narrative that the only thing they put their finger on are whistles and that they only blow up balloons. It's incredible to believe that determined and deadly serious insurrectionists don't have an armed element, rogue or disciplined.

Suthep tried to get the army on his side, actively, but failed. Suthep, Abhisit, the DP are among the principals that want a coup d'état that would require the imposing of martial law enforced by tanks rolling in the streets. The yellows are convinced the reds are armed and in training. The army is instantly terrorized by any talk of red villages, red radio, red districts, talk that has caused the chief of the army himself to cry out loudly against everything red and north of Bangkok.

There are a lot of suspects in this attack, to include either the yellows directly or indirectly. Absolute denial is just not credible. Trying to say it's all a red set up is assinine [sic] and only lowers the bar of suspicion against the yellows.

• Like 2

Crazy i condemn this violence by the anti government protesters though it must be noted that there was a gunfight.. that means the other party was armed too. Hotheads on both sides should not grab arms and shoot.

I see you jump strait to the conclusion it was Sutheps boys that did the shooting

Typical Police Judge and jury Thaskin style

what bettwer way to get the red shirts all wound up by shooting up the station

Did you notice no one was hurt, so they where not every really not very well trained

or they where well trained, and only to shoot at the walls and roof

don't jump to conclusions until you know all the facts

'

That's rich coming from you! How many times have you been guilty of posting "speculative" comments without knowing the facts?

Try heeding your own advice

When do these idiots learn to shoot ?

10 minutes machine pistol affair and no-one is hurt. Very high skills in both of sides.

The title of story:

The monkey got weapons.

When's the last time you were in a firefight when the rounds were coming back in your general direction..

Maybe the title of your response should be "Monkey with a kepboard? " ;)

These are gang shootings, at a gang radio station. Because the redshirts are a gang and not a political movement. Even their party PTP are not really political. They've been in power for years and haven't engaged in anything resembling politics, the PM has ticked the minimum required number of boxes and avoided everything else. I feel sad to see these shootings, but sad in the same way I feel when I see gangsters shoot eachother over drugs or whatever. Its just more gang crime.The big lie here is that this is political, and that PTP are political - they are not, they're just gang members.

And what is the pdrc??????? They are a buch of thiugs with assault weapons and bombs

And what is/was the IRA???? And what is the CIA???? Yes I know, like yours, not really relevant questions to this quote or thread :-)

Why do you insist on commenting on someones posts with completely irrelevant questions and answers. It would make more sense to post your comment without quoting or perhaps even in a separate thread titled "what is the pdrc????" :-)

Edited by monkeycountry

There's a lot of squirming, denial, deflection going on among the yellows at this thread.

This premeditated and well organized shooting assault and the firefight it created is counter to the invented yellow narrative that the only thing they put their finger on are whistles and that they only blow up balloons. It's incredible to believe that determined and deadly serious insurrectionists don't have an armed element, rogue or disciplined.

Suthep tried to get the army on his side, actively, but failed. Suthep, Abhisit, the DP are among the principals that want a coup d'état that would require the imposing of martial law enforced by tanks rolling in the streets. The yellows are convinced the reds are armed and in training. The army is instantly terrorized by any talk of red villages, red radio, red districts, talk that has caused the chief of the army himself to cry out loudly against everything red and north of Bangkok.

There are a lot of suspects in this attack, to include either the yellows directly or indirectly. Absolute denial is just not credible. Trying to say it's all a red set up is assinine [sic] and only lowers the bar of suspicion against the yellows.

Maybe I missed some posts, quite likely, but what I see is mostly yellows arguing that it could be anyone (incl. The PDRC), but that it is weird that the reds are so sure the PDRC attacked themselves in past incidents and at the same time so sure the reds did NOT attack themselves in this case :-) Edited by monkeycountry
  • Like 1

Kotee not only as friends in Issan...... Remember he is the main figure of separatism and violence mean against independent agencies.... Some people perhaps not like is action, like some high profile red shirt

Maybe I missed some posts, quite likely, but what I see is mostly yellows arguing that it could be anyone (incl. The PDRC), but that it is weird that the reds are so sure the PDRC attacked themselves in past incidents and at the same time so sure the reds did NOT attack themselves in this case :-)

red brain ( and I use this word loosely ) washed hippocrasy is normal from the red sheeple, I expect no more from them than that...

That's nothing. You should read the thread regarding the terrorist attacks at Trat!

This thread has nothing on that one.

Glad that you can see this goes both ways and that though I do not doubt that the red shirt radio station was attacked by PDRC supporters the terrorist attacks in Trat would logically, going by this logic of course, would be perpetrated by red shirts which absolute denial being just not credible.

It is refreshing that you are not the same as the others that see violence is not a one way street that is only actioned by one side.

Maybe Trat terrorist attack is different though for reasons that even J.R Tolkiens could not even imagine and because it does not suit the PTP agenda.

One will wait and see what your reply is to decipher if this is the case or not.

Edited by djjamie

Maybe I missed some posts, quite likely, but what I see is mostly yellows arguing that it could be anyone (incl. The PDRC), but that it is weird that the reds are so sure the PDRC attacked themselves in past incidents and at the same time so sure the reds did NOT attack themselves in this case :-)

I wrote in the 3rd block of text, "The yellows are convinced the reds are armed and in training", which I think may address the point you express, i.e., a yellow fear, shared by the army, which may or may not be justified. Reds or yellows can speak for themselves, but I don't buy into any claims that either group stages an attack on itself, not anyway up to this point of the conflict.

• Like 2

That's nothing. You should read the thread regarding the terrorist attacks at Trat!

Glad that you can see this goes both ways and that though I do not doubt that the red shirt radio station was attacked by PDRC supporters the terrorist attacks in Trat would logically, going by this logic of course, would be perpetrated by red shirts which absolute denial being just not credible.

It is refreshing that you are not the same as the others that see violence is not a one way street that is only actioned by one side.

Maybe Trat terrorist attack is different though for reasons that even J.R Tolkiens could not even imagine and because it does not suit the PTP agenda.

One will wait and see what your reply is to decipher if this is the case or not.

I said I believe the yellows are not above violence (to now add although not all of them would necessarily or likely be violent). I indicated the yellows might have armed themselves because, in part, they rightly or wrongly fear red violence, and that I don't believe either group stages attacks on itself. I said no more than that.

Your logic is clear and so is your misapplication of your logic as you try to extend it generally and to another specific instance of violence. My post is direct and to the point and focuses on the immediate circumstance only. I left sophistry behind in philosophy class a long time ago.

In any democratic countries we able to practice freedom of speech but to provocation of hated are not under democratic. A radio station have rights to relay correct information to the listeners but not divide the people and this country..

Tell that to the Tea Party in the US. Last time I knew Suthep could say what ever he wants... Why can't the red shirt radio station based in Mae Sot? Tis still a free country is it not? Otherwise arrest Suthep, but no he doesn't have the guts to even turn himself in like Abhisit.

I think its takes more guts to say and fight, than be a coward like what you say and run to the saftly of the courts

Reminds me of another man ho put his tail between his legs and ran form Thailand

I think there maybe some grammar mistakes, as this post above seems to make NO sense ;)

I said I believe the yellows are not above violence (to now add although not all of them would necessarily or likely be violent). I indicated the yellows might have armed themselves because, in part, they rightly or wrongly fear red violence, and that I don't believe either group stages attacks on itself. I said no more than that.

Your logic is clear and so is your misapplication of your logic as you try to extend it generally and to another specific instance of violence. My post is direct and to the point and focuses on the immediate circumstance only. I left sophistry behind in philosophy class a long time ago.

Yes, just as I suspected. Admitting the Trat attack could be red shirts does not suit your agenda and you simply cannot apply the same logic even after witnessing the clapping and cheering of the attacks by the red shirts I suspect did it.

Thanks for answering it….Even if it was indirectly.

Cheers.

When you say "yellows" - does that include the army?

Seems like this particular red shirt group moved things with the army to a personal level.

And yes, could very well be PDRC guys, and no, doesn't sound like a "fake" attack.

• Like 2

I think there maybe some grammar mistakes, as this post above seems to make NO sense wink.png

Much as with the OP and in too many other OPs.

Real life combat isn't like the TV or Call of Duty games, 10 minutes firefight, sure very plausible that no casualties received on any side, especially at Dawn, where low light conditions, and other factors thrown in, add to that both sides hunkered down and firing like the Beirut Salute, it's more probable than possible.

I've been in a lot longer firefights where we expended literally thousands of rounds in the general direction of the bad guys.. No hits claimed.. very hard to shoot someone who's shooting at you, and you're behind cover.. and so are they.

Indeed. Also, there's no save and reload.

As for no hits claimed:

A security guard inside the station told police that he heard a series of gunshots and he managed to grab a gun to shoot back.

In a brief 10-minute gunfight, he said he was sure one of the assailants was shot and injured as he heard them shouting to each other.

• Like 1