How to find out the real age of a Thai woman?

Cyberseraph

Geez all these pages of nothing. With your Thai gf find out everything. Most important is pin to her cell. As for her age. <deleted> open her bag and look at her ID. If your the honest type meaning stupid, just ask to see it.

You also need password to her Facebook. However you can skip this. Thai chicks rarely put details ie pics of blokes up. You may get a giggle from some of her posts though. If she is your gf and you have bought her say a ring. And told her it cost 30k baht. She will post it cost 60k.

I love the way they wanna brag. Nevermind makes you look good.

Back to age. I've found they rarely lie. Mind you who cares she is prob much younger than you. Oh and for us guys in our 50,s don't worry about khunpa. I realize now he is jealous since his gf is 42.

Love the line "what would o talk to her about" geez most of the girls I talk to are very clever. Fun whitty and that's from 20,s to 40,s

thought for sure you would "sleep in"

I am interested in those music spots,

Night Street?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have read all of these posts and (mostly) enjoyed some of the erudite comments together with the idle banter, and some of the rubbish

too!

Clearly, I understand the start of the thread where the OP does not like the possibility that his gf is lying to him. If he finds it personally offensive,

then so be it.

However, does no one subscribe to the (oft stated) theory that age is only a number? Whether the lady is 30 years older, or 30 years younger, if you are compatible, for whatever reason, is that not the bottom line?

If you like her, what the hell difference does it make?

It makes a lot of difference, if someone is lying to you from the beginning of a relationship, their probably going to continue with lying and deceipt.

Some people can take fabrications of the truth lightly, some others get rid of liars as soon as they find out that they are being deceived, me personally, I would get rid of a liar at the first opportunity.....

From your post it seems to me that if you liked a woman you would forgive deceipt and lies, well IMHO you sound like a Fool in Paradise and if you have ever been to Thailand I hope you soon find out the error of your ways..

Just my opinion of course.

Surely, you would forgive her, if she came clean within the first day or two of actually believing she will see you again, and it may become more than just casual, no?

No I would'nt forgive , deceipt is deceipt and even if finding out if someone came clean within a couple days they'd be down the road of

"go try it on the next one love"

I would'nt want a relationship with some one who lies and is deceiptful, IMO they do it once they will do it again...

• 2 weeks later...

My sister is 33 yet she looks younger than me (I'm 25 by the way). It's commom for Thai woman to lie about age, I'm sure if or when your relationship gets serious she'll openly tell you the truth..... Until then does it really matter???? Chok Dee smile.png

Once guys reach age 40 they tend to subtract 5