10 suspects arrested for M-79 grenade attack on NACC in Nonthaburi

webfact

Interesting. I thought it was weird that police alone would arrest red shirts. Now I know it was a joint exercise it makes sense now. Well done on the army for removing 10 more terrorists from the streets. Lets hope they are not out of jail soon.

Didn't know that "gunmen" fired on 2 soldiers as well. Dismantling bunkers, firing on soldiers. They are itching for a reaction from the army.

I suppose what is the point of amassing a 200 000 strong armed street gang if you can't use them.

Despite the red blinded sheeple's constant cries that the ''Yellows' want a coup', which those of us with even an ounce of common sense know is utter tripe, it has become clear that quite the opposite is true now. The reds are trying to provoke a coup as it is the only way they can escape the current political situation their and their caretaker 'government's' crimes have gotten them into, their backs are against the wall and even if Yingluck is rightfully impeached soon, if they can make the army do a coup, they can use that as an excuse to whitewash and conviniently forget the truth as to why it has all gone wrong for them and they can continue their utter nonsense and try to force whoever gets into power next who is not a Shinawat out of office using their same violent bully boy tactics. Let's hope the army is able to contain the violence and that red menace will not get their wishes.

• Like 2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good. There's no room for violence in this struggle. Punish them to the max.

And no room for coup-mongers. Punish them and their enablers to the max.

Without them, everything would be running smoothly, including parliament and any planning for upcoming elections by all sides.

Explosions and all acts of violence such as this, regardless of the perps, all goes back to those seeking governing power outside elections, aided and abetted by biased groups and courts.

In this case what came first, the chicken or the egg, the answer is clear.

As with most of your post total non sense

Oh, it is not nonsense, it is exactly how people engage in and support terrorism (here defined as bombing places), we are good and righteous and wouldn't do/support such things if it wasn't for those other nasty, evil people.

Without them, everything would be running smoothly, including parliament and any planning for upcoming elections by all sides.

Explosions and all acts of violence such as this, regardless of the perps, all goes back to those seeking governing power outside elections, aided and abetted by biased groups and courts.

BROKEN RECORD, SOMEBODY PLEASE CHANGE IT. Utter crap as usual from this trolling fool.

• Like 2

Thailand might as well be divided into Catholics and Protestants Ireland style 30 years ago the way they are carrying on. So much for Buddhism.... Its way out the window.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

BROKEN RECORD, SOMEBODY PLEASE CHANGE IT. Utter crap as usual from this trolling fool.

Now now, no need for insults, all are entitled to their say.

10 suspects arrested for M-79 grenade attack on NACC

The makings of a joke:

How many red shirts does it take to fire 1 M-79?

Answer: One to pull the trigger, and nine to beat up a witness

disclaimer: this is not a factual account, no red shirts were harmed in the making of this joke (only the witness, an unarmed, elderly monk)

Oh dude these were suthep's guards doing what they do best.

Good, cleanup the area.

I mean when Ms. Yingluck goes to answer some questions the NACC has for her, we wouldn't want anything to happen, now would we?

When is suthpe going to answer for what he did 4 -5 years ago????? Fait is fair. GET IT RIGHT. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

Good, cleanup the area.

I mean when Ms. Yingluck goes to answer some questions the NACC has for her, we wouldn't want anything to happen, now would we?

When is suthpe going to answer for what he did 4 -5 years ago????? Fait is fair. GET IT RIGHT. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

What Suthep did? 4 -5 years ago? Well, till now the NACC hasn't called him in as far as I know. furthermore with the DSI having convinced the OAG to charge Suthep for 'premeditated murder' as private person, it would seem that the NACC has nothing against him as Dept PM 4 - 5 years ago.

Wow ! Didn't see that coming ! whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Now now, no need for insults, all are entitled to their say.

No insult attempted, just calling a spade a spade. When all somebody ever posts is lies and spin I call it as I see it....

all goes back to those seeking governing power outside elections

Is this finally and admission that the reds aren't interested on democracy, just trying to hold on to power by the gun! After all these were red popcorn shooters were they not!

Thanks Fb,you are my daily dose of mirth.

Why did the chicken cross the road? And the answer is..................................

Oh Goodie. "Coup Mongers" again. But this time they are red activists. So are you. Does thisd at long last, make you a "coup Monger"???

I don't pretend to be a weapons expert, but aren't M-79 grenades 40mm shells that are put into the launcher that looks like a fat single barrel shotgun ? Those in the pic look like something else.

Yes, an M79 is exactly as you say. And yes they look like hand grenades. The news item did actually say they also found hand grenades so nothing too wrong here. All that is needed is the police to do their homework right so a conviction is forthcoming. Note that the army had to be there to give the BIBs a bit if backbone. I wonder. No army no discovery no arrests???????????????????????

Edited by The Deerhunter

First time I can recall in a long time of the police ever laying their hands on any kind of Red Shirt suspects in any of the attacks/bombings... Wonder what's up with that???

When I saw the headline about suspects being arrested in the NACC bombings, my first thought was to ask: Did the police let them keep their begging cups and prosthetic limbs or not? whistling.gif

But seriously, based on the account in the news report, it doesn't sound like they have a lot of proof that this group of guys were actually responsible for the grenade attacks. Just being at the scene, acting suspiciously and having weapons found at the same scene isn't quite a conviction.

Listen Sherlock, you obviously haven't heard of fingerprints ?

"Another group of police searched the bush near the stage of the Radio Media for Democracy Group and found hand grenades, a gun, bullets and an M-79 grenade launcher."

Surely there can be no doubt, that these grenades and weapons were planted, by the evil anti-demaocratic anti-government demonstrators, to implicate the peace-loving guardians of democracy (a.k.a. the red storm-troopers).

wink.png

Right on cue: Sornlak accused the Army chief of plotting a set-up in the seizure of arms.

About 40 red-shirt supporters of the government rallied in front of Nonthaburi police station to demand the police to release on bail four of their colleagues arrested last night for the possession of a cache of firearms and ammunition near the headoffice of the National Anti Corruption Commission.

Their leader Sornlak Malaithong threatened to storm into the station if the police failed to allow temporary release on bail for the four persons.

1902900_747183191960755_1390099660_n.jpg

red shirt leader Sornlak (left) hanging out with fellow lunatic red shirt leader and large caliber handgun enthusiast Ko Tee on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=747183191960755&set=a.101234373222310.2883.100000072448578&type=1&theater

I hope the cops arrested the lunatic Somlak for making threats

Actually it goes back to those in power seeking to bleed the country white whilst working for the agenda of one man and the people having said enough is enough.,

Actually I think FB has got it absolutely right:

all goes back to those seeking governing power outside elections

but I bet it's not who he's thinking of.

• Like 1

More of suthep's thugs doing what they do best.

Suthep has red shirt thugs now? Or didn't you actually read anything?

He missed out that the 10 suspects in the grenade attack are Red Shirts because it takes too much effort to read.

Right on cue: Sornlak accused the Army chief of plotting a set-up in the seizure of arms.

About 40 red-shirt supporters of the government rallied in front of Nonthaburi police station to demand the police to release on bail four of their colleagues arrested last night for the possession of a cache of firearms and ammunition near the headoffice of the National Anti Corruption Commission.

Their leader Sornlak Malaithong threatened to storm into the station if the police failed to allow temporary release on bail for the four persons.

1902900_747183191960755_1390099660_n.jpg

red shirt leader Sornlak (left) hanging out with fellow lunatic red shirt leader and large caliber handgun enthusiast Ko Tee on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=747183191960755&set=a.101234373222310.2883.100000072448578&type=1&theater

I hope the cops arrested the lunatic Somlak for making threats

Guns and threats are what red shirt leader Somlak shares with dinner companion Ko Tee.

"Another group of police searched the bush near the stage of the Radio Media for Democracy Group and found hand grenades, a gun, bullets and an M-79 grenade launcher."

Surely there can be no doubt, that these grenades and weapons were planted, by the evil anti-demaocratic anti-government demonstrators, to implicate the peace-loving guardians of democracy (a.k.a. the red storm-troopers).

wink.png

Right on cue: "Sornlak accused the Army chief of plotting a set-up in the seizure of arms."

The four were arrested and suspected to be in connection with the M79 grenade attack on the NACC office last night. Among the seize weapon is a M79 grenade launcher and M40 grenades used for the launcher, and several rounds of ammunition and a AK 47 assault rifle.

Sornlak accused the Army chief of plotting a set-up in the seizure of arms.

He threatened to bring more redshirts to encircle the police station to pressure the release of the four suspects.

One suspect earlier admitted of owning some of the seized weapon.

Source: http://englishnews.t..._campaign=34027

xthaipbs_logo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xwuNWP8G4

-- Thai PBS 2014-03-28

They need those four released before they confess and implicate even more Red terrorists.

Edited by rametindallas

I don't pretend to be a weapons expert, but aren't M-79 grenades 40mm shells that are put into the launcher that looks like a fat single barrel shotgun ? Those in the pic look like something else.

Right. Those in the photo are hand grenades. You can even see the ring on the pin peeking out for one.

Those look like hand gernades

They are and were part of a not insignificant Red Shirt arsenal.

The cache that the combined force seized was found in bushes on Soi Nonthaburi 46. It included M79 grenade launcher and grenades used for the launcher, an AK 47 assault rifle, five REG 5 hand grenades, a shotgun, a .45 pistol.

The police blotter on the arrested Red Shirts:

Red Shirt Chuchart Chusri was arrested for the illegal shotgun and ammunition

Red Shirt Rattanapong Intharangsri was arrested for the illegal AK-47 assault rifle and ammunition and hand grenades

Red Shirt Samai Boonnan was arrested for a 9 mm handgun and ammunition

Red Shirt Kompakon Kokaew was arrested on an outstanding warrant for offenses in 2010

post-102528-0-18637700-1396134700_thumb.

Reference is to the Caretaker Premier Yingluck Shinawatra who recently asked Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha, the Royal Thai Army's Commander-in-Chief, to make the Army's bunkers set up at more than 100 points around Bangkok to look softer so that they do not make foreign tourists scared. The joke of the cartoon is that those who fire grenades at protest sites at night are really scarring people and creating a sense of fear, so they should put flowers on themselves as well.

Edited by rametindallas