20% of Britons would turn down invite to same-sex wedding

isanbirder

20% in the 18-30 catorgory !

As the age rise then so does the objections.

The older generations have not been indoctrinated by the pc media and their ever growing powerful wealthy bum chums.

36 mins to go till it's legal!

What's next on the agenda is teaching same sex at school to primary school children.xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png

The churches are standing there ground and not bowing to the pink pound and the political pressure of lobbyists with nothing better to do than corrupt innocents through deviancy.

It's a sad day for the family and the future of the human race when a handful of sexual deviant's control the wheels to the bus.

Watch how quickly this post is deleted to confirm my point!

The older generations have not been indoctrinated by the pc media and their ever growing powerful wealthy bum chums.

What's next on the agenda is teaching same sex at school to primary school children.xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png

The churches are standing there ground and not bowing to the pink pound and the political pressure of lobbyists with nothing better to do than corrupt innocents through deviancy.

It's a sad day for the family and the future of the human race when a handful of sexual deviant's control the wheels to the bus.

So I suppose that means I don't have to invite you to the nuptials?

Happy little soul aren't you?

Just to cheer you up even more, here's a report on today's nuptials.......

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26793127

hope you find it suitably galling!

Ah diddums...

• Like 1

I was introduced to SEX by family church Priest..... many many moons ago..

I was so young and innocent and scared, and did not know what to do... something that i will never forget.., and take to my grave with me...