Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You gotta love TV.com. A story about a man having sex with a cow gets 132 comments in four hours.

BTW, how do they know it was rape?

I think the story was about a man getting bludgeoned to death.

If it was a farang all the serial RIPpers would be shredding their nighties by now.

But it wasn't it, was a Thai man.

So we can all be justified in making jokes.

Maybe he was beaten to death for another reason. Didn't that occur to all you wannabe comedians? The cow story is just that?

Stop being so PC for five minuets,the headline screamed out for jokes. The man is dead, he can't be insulted and the cow has probably hooved it by now. Maybe he was killed for another reason,so what,did you know him? let him rest in peace he has gone to greener pastures.

No problem, just don't go all RIP when the next Pattaya balcony jumper, or some <deleted> who can't ride a motorbike does his final act and leaves this mortal coil. Hey he/she's dead anyway!!!

Edited by Mudcrab

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! wink.png

They use a step or platform.

In isaan I have seen thai men doing it with chickens.

What with step or platform, hell they must be high flyers.---with a CAPON as it was raining at the time. OR maybe they were on HIGHER PURCHASE.cheesy.gif

Edited by ginjag

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! ;)

Do they use Paxo?

mikemac I just noticed your avatar. Are you hiding something from us?ph34r.pngsmile.pngwai.gif

I adopted that avatar back when the white mask craze was in full swing, nothing sexual about it I can assure you.

You know, this whole sordid affair with the horny farmer and the cow would have been avoided if the cow was armed, like the cows in this video, "Cows with guns" -

Only joking my friend. Same with my avatar of a .357 magnum. I don't go around shooting people.

.44.............whistling.gif

It does appear to be a .44 due to the angle of the photo. It is a Smith & Wesson model 686 with a six inch barrel. It will fire either .357 magnum or 38 special cartriges. I have the same weapon in my collection back in the States. I looked into bringing it here but decided not to after finding out what was involved.

post-162723-0-81277500-1396175071_thumb.

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! wink.png

Ask the saudi's how they mount a camel must be pretty close to 7 feet for a camel! whistling.gif

it dosen't mention if the cow was male or femalewai2.gif

Grew up in the city, did you? Under a rock? Or, were you educated in Thailand?

I dare say if he pulls the wrong udder he will know pretty soon!

Latest news in:

The cow is divorcing the double penetrator/murderer. She is apparently suing for half the barn and the combined harvester, plus loss of milking earnings throughout the time of stress. sad.png She has also decided to remove her heifer from private schooling, and is demanding asylum in Dubai. blink.pngw00t.gif Ouch!w00t.gif

Edited by Why ask
  • Like 1

Gentlemen ... and I use that word very loosely here ... the comments on this story have to be the funniest and wittiest I've ever read on TV.com. What a bunch of pervs.

Yes indeed! And not a single word about fascists, thugs, politicians corruption or shirt colours..

This has been eye opening. Let's have a cow for Prime Minister and turn Government House into a moo baan.

Actually you have apoint, was he a red shirt? was the cow a yellow shirt was this politically motivated? will the DSI investigate?

Latest news in:

The cow is divorcing the double penetrator/murderer. She is apparently suing for half the barn and the combined harvester, plus loss of milking earnings throughout the time of stress. sad.png

The owner should be done for pimping!!!

Gentlemen ... and I use that word very loosely here ... the comments on this story have to be the funniest and wittiest I've ever read on TV.com. What a bunch of pervs.

Yes indeed! And not a single word about fascists, thugs, politicians corruption or shirt colours..

This has been eye opening. Let's have a cow for Prime Minister and turn Government House into a moo baan.

Actually you have apoint, was he a red shirt? was the cow a yellow shirt was this politically motivated? will the DSI investigate?

Maybe it was Churnerm after a few bevvies? ;)

Should I cry or laugh about this one?

Feel sorry for the dead man, but can't stop laughing for the reasons of the murder.

Rape a cow? And the cow cried aloud?

Have you seen a veterinarian examining a cow?

I'm lost.

Have you seen a bull's tool?

Surely you jest. I know the rice whiskey makes some of these guys crazy but.........

Oh and by the way old boy, just what were you doing in the presence of guys copulating with a chicken??????????w00t.gifsmile.png

You guys ever been to India? Wow, eye candy everywhere:

CATTLE_13569f.jpg

I waited for fifteen minutes in a hot taxi on the way to the hotel in Delhi due to a heard of cows blocking the road. I asked the driver to get out and clear the road. He said no, no, one of them might be my ancestor.

<deleted> is on that cows head ? headphones ?

Surely you jest. I know the rice whiskey makes some of these guys crazy but.........

Oh and by the way old boy, just what were you doing in the presence of guys copulating with a chicken??????????w00t.gifsmile.png

He was looking for a stunning chicken, of course! ;)

• Like 2

Maybe it was Churnerm after a few bevvies? wink.png

Do you think he was looking for a protien injection? giggle.gif

Maybe it was Churnerm after a few bevvies? wink.png

Do you think he was looking for a protien injection? giggle.gif

Alledgedly, Churnerm was asked to harden up his mount against the animals protesting and making noises. He thought amoo was a whistle in the wind. :P

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) – must be contacted about this atrocity. After all – Rape is Rape! In the Philippines, Rape carries a Death Sentence. What if this poor Cow was raped in the Philippines? I dare say, the consequences would be to severe to contemplate!

[...]

Then there is the question of the elegant old French ladies and their male poodles. Don't ask, don't tell, woof woof!

Thai French Beef that needed some tender loving care?

The murderer can get let off this time. Jealousy - 'crime of passion'. But only if the Judge is French.

What justifies bashing the French on this matter? As far as I know, my fellow countrymen are not particulary known for having sex with their animals. If I were to generalise, which I won't do because it would be stupid, I would say that it's more a specialty of a few other nationalities... wink.png

Just one example: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sex-dog-wayne-brysons-girlfriend-3143327