Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cows, llamas, chickens, what's next? Elephants?

Elephants? Why not? I can imagine they give great head.

And, hey ... the men can't have all the fun. What about male elephants giving women double penetration?

I'm not sure on this milking stool or upturned bucket.

I think there was an accomplice. That's why the Thai police are "looking for " the cow's boyfriend.

He, of course, has relationships with several cows, so was easily able to buy-off the police.

He's now in hiding while he gets his story off pat; and hides his other stable products. He's also planning to milk the story for all it's worth, having sent some udderly disgraceful cheesy pics to the press.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Like 2

Many years ago when I worked in Hartlepool UK, a man was caught on CCTV attempting to screw a pony in a field. He was prosecuted. Then there was the story of a man fondling a dolphin in open water. Camels are less cooperative so I'm told but it is an accepted practice in KSA. Nowt as strange as folk.

What justifies bashing the French on this matter? As far as I know, my fellow countrymen are not particulary known for having sex with their animals. If I were to generalise, which I won't do because it would be stupid, I would say that it's more a specialty of a few other nationalities... wink.png

Just one example: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sex-dog-wayne-brysons-girlfriend-3143327

Is beastiality legal in France?
No, it isn't. While it is still legal in some parts of the USA, for instance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States

Yes, I had heard that certain US states allow a bit of animal loving.

Ah yes ... America. Land of the free and home of the brave. Where the deer and the antelope play.

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 1

They shag camels in Saudi Arabia why not cows in Thailand.? wink.png BTW RIP.

yes but camels are more attractive. and that's why they call them "The ship of the desert. Because they are full of Arab seamen.

Edited by Thongkorn

Many years ago when I worked in Hartlepool UK, a man was caught on CCTV attempting to screw a pony in a field. He was prosecuted. Then there was the story of a man fondling a dolphin in open water. Camels are less cooperative so I'm told but it is an accepted practice in KSA. Nowt as strange as folk.

I can see you've done your homework................w00t.gif

• Like 1

Actually good news for the cow and her friends.Lisa had found a new owner in Marrakesh now. Glad that this didn't happen in India.

Lisa is a Trow now.

post-108180-0-43883700-1396185622_thumb.

post-108180-0-88747300-1396185743_thumb.

post-108180-0-55035100-1396185858_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

It doesn't seem to be only in LOS this happens http://wtnh.com/2014/02/25/school-worker-accused-sex-cow/

I have a good laugh at the wit of the TV comedians wink.png

God, that's insane.

When told that two guys were arrested for having sexual relations with a cow, a woman said, “oh! I have heard about that. He worked for the Farmington school system. I didn’t know that. That’s sick!”

New York State Police say the two men were caught on camera, Michael Jones allegedly was recording Reid Fontaine performing a sex act on a farm animal

Here a gay right activist commenting:

.Artful Dodger Mos Def a month ago

C'mon people need to stop being so judgmental. If you are in favor of Gay rights &Transgender rights? This would have to be the next logical step in the

progression? WTNH 8 should be defending this person not condemning

him! Where is the acceptance and diversity? Support cow love!

We all love the milk our cows give, but.....w00t.gif

Edited by sirchai

Actually good news for the cow and her friends.Lisa had found a new owner in Marrakesh now. Glad that this didn't happen in India.

Hey you owe me a drink, using my picture without payment. thumbsup.gif

I owe you three Archas. I promise.Had no idea that you've got a relationship with her too. Sorry.

He'll send his cow over. Help yourself.

That's TIT for TAT

They shag camels in Saudi Arabia why not cows in Thailand.? wink.png BTW RIP.

i think the thai cows are more attractive than the saudi camels

I think your statistically correct, I mean look at how many farangs are married to them..rolleyes.gif

Ouch..... :-) This story cannot be true, some one got their dates mixed

up for April Fools day. Or is it...... Here I have been so focused on the missing Malaysian

Airlines flight, have been missing out on the amazing stories out of Thailand.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Careful, careful. It might well have been the case of the friend saying "how about you send that cow of yours over" to his mate during a night spent with lau khao, the friend obliging but not knowing he actually referred to his wife, not the beloved animal. Had he understood correctly, no altercation would have taken place.

I've told you several times now not to call my wife so.Okay, will send her over.

I owe you three Archas. I promise.Had no idea that you've got a relationship with her too. Sorry.

Thanks keenyow (cheap Charlie) you could have offered an Irish coffee, jealous so and so, who I have it off with is no concern of yourscheesy.gif

I've told you several times now not to call my wife so.Okay, will send her over.

Wants thrilling not killing.

It was really an discussion with the cows keeper over sinsot that caused the killing. He was creaming off the profits.

Are the KURDS into this sort of thing ??? YOGOURT to hand it to them if they are.

Edited by ginjag

Thanks keenyow (cheap Charlie) you could have offered an Irish coffee, jealous so and so, who I have it off with is no concern of yourscheesy.gif

Okay, a Scottish whiskey, just to get over your loss..aehh i mean the rape of your best friend.

• Like 1