4 Baht Per Minute For Long-distance Calls?

Dario

Yes, this is good news for all expats in Thailand who want to call their folks back home at extremely reasonable rates. 4 Baht/minute is, of course, not to Papua New Guinea or Zimbabwe, but to destinations like the USA, Western Europe, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Hongkong and others. Those who are interested can contact Dario at 01 495-7355 or have a closer look at www.1cellnet.com/wallstreet.

Two months, two legit posts, then you spam. Been planning this for awhile?

Sounds like one of those dodgy internet based calling cards that only let one person talk at a time and they aren't too clear even at that.

Buyer beware... you get what you pay for :o

cv

On a similar thing re.calling cards.In london we use a one called -Going nuts for Bananas...ok sounds stupid but I pick them up a discount at 3 for a Tenna (10 quid) and each gives approx 160 minutes which works out at 2 pence a min.London -Bangers.

The quality is the best we have had up til now.

Available in China Town round from Leicester Square Tube station or from you local friendly ilea-gal immigrant-usually Algerian for some reason or other?

:D I get mine from a wee guy on the corner of Seven Sisters Rd opposite Finsbury Park Station. :o

cdnvic,

you sound pretty sarcastic. Been planning on that or do you always do this in forums? Go and check it out first and then complain.

By the way, 1cellnet doesn't use calling cards.

My mom is 82 and her heart is working at 50%. I'm happy to be able to call her now much more often.

Cheers!

Hmm If I remember rightly, the last post like this one in the classified section was blocked pretty quick.

If Dario is serious and just trying to give everyone a heads up, then he worded his post the wrong way.

My mom is 82 and her heart is working at 50%. I'm happy to be able to call her now much more often.

Cheers!

If he is spamming, then he ought to be ashamed of himself.

What have you say Dario?

To all the naggers who have responded to my post:

there will always be those who never recognize an opportunity. They are the same who always think they are right. They are the same bunch who never get anywhere in life and whose main activity is trying to upset those who are trying to help others. I just wanted to show you a way to call your family cheaper back home. Why don't you just continue paying the same overprized call rates here and I enjoy my cheap rates alone.

And please ask the moderator to remove my post ... to make you happy. It won't bother me.

hehe, nothing like that tall poppy syndrome us aussies suffer from Dario!

Don't worry, just try not to sound like a spammer next time.

I for one appreciate the heads up, my wife and I can end up with a 20-30k baht phone bill every month when I am working away.

Guys give him a chance, I think he had every best intention.

Dario, dont let 'em bother you, this site is very popular, and therefore popular for spammers too!

Just think before you type, perhaps explain yourself a little better. And, don't take the nagging personally...

tukyleith

To all the naggers who have responded to my post:

there will always be those who never recognize an opportunity. They are the same who always think they are right. They are the same bunch who never get anywhere in life and whose main activity is trying to upset those who are trying to help others. I just wanted to show you a way to call your family cheaper back home. Why don't you just continue paying the same overprized call rates here and I enjoy my cheap rates alone.

And please ask the moderator to remove my post ... to make you happy. It won't bother me.

Sounds like every Amway wacko I ever talked to. I don't buy the cross-carrying talk about just wanting to help others either. The more he makes excuses the more it sounds like spam.

cv

Good rates, but a pyramid game to make other people rich...

Another pyramid sceme... Please do explain. I always love this broad and ignorant repsonse to network marketing because 90% of the time, the person has no idea what they are talking about. So go ahead, tell me why cellnet is a pyramid scheme. Explain to me how the compensation plan makes other people rich. I personally am not familiar with cellnet, so I really do want to know. But while you're at it, tell me why companies like FreeLife www.freelife.com and Synergy www.synergy.com are nothing more than pyramid games that make other people rich.

To be sure there are plenty of bad network marketing companies out there and I can tell you specifically what makes them bad. There are also a fair share of excellent opportunities and I can tell you what makes them so. But can you tell me why they are all pyramid games? I look forward to it.

To be sure there are plenty of bad network marketing companies out there and I can tell you specifically what makes them bad. There are also a fair share of excellent opportunities and I can tell you what makes them so. But can you tell me why they are all pyramid games? I look forward to it.

Where in my sentence did you see me say ALL networking companies were pyramid games? I said they had good rates...

I've been part of many MLM companies, some good some bad, but in the end it's always the ones on the top that makes the money. Sure if you work really hard and make it your full time job you could make good money. But they all go out and say it's sooo easy and if you only give it 4 hours every week, you'll be able to retire and drink MaiTais all day long on the beach pretty soon :o

I used to defend all the MLM companies before but not anymore. Sure for some it's the ideal thing, but I got tired of all the nonsense.

Okay, you said that they offered good rates, but that it was another pyramid game to make people rich. So I'm wondering how this company is a pyramid game and not a legitimate opportunity. Whether or not only the people who get in first make the real money depends in large part on the compensation plan and the quality of the products. The problem in network marketing is that people get emotionally involved and they fail to look at the opportunity objectively. We would also agree that there is a problem in the way that most MLM's are presented to new recruits. Many people go away believeing that it will be very easy and within a few months the money will be rolling in. But its a business like any other and money only comes in as a result of hard work.