Thaksin Vows To Wipe Out Gangsters And Influential Figures

Jai Dee

PM Thaksin vows to wipe out gangsters and influential figures

Caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has instructed authorities to clear away gangsters and influential people after former member of Thai Rak Thai party was shot dead.

He said during the past, the government has been successful in wiping out the gunmen until former Thai Rak Thai Party MP Kobkul Nopamornbodee (กอบกุล นพอมรบดี) has been murdered.

Dr. Thaksin said the government will have to speed up eradicating gunmen and influencial people. He added that related agencies have been assigned to control the storage of weapons but it did not succeed as there had been changes in the post of commanders which has caused discontinuity in the work.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 05 June 2006

So, we're recycling this old chestnut for the umpteenth time...

He said during the past, the government has been successful in wiping out the gunmen until former Thai Rak Thai Party MP Kobkul Nopamornbodee (กอบกุล นพอมรบดี) has been murdered.

I am going to give Mr. Big the benefit of the doubt and assume that the translation of what he actually said into English must have been skewed because surely, this couldn't have been what he really said in Thai.

In this country ,just like any other country, there is always a gun for hire if the price is right.

However unlike the amateurs that wiped out the TRT MP from Ratchburi, a pro hit man will rarely be found.

Toxin wants to wipe out the gangsters. OK

But who does he define as "influential figures"?

Or does he mean his whole cabinet?

After all, "Honest Politician" is an obvious oxymoron. :o

Edited by ratcatcher

Toxin had a campaign a few years back to investigate and wipe out people of "dark influences". The following report concluded that there were not any of these type of people in government, police, and the military. :o

He added that related agencies have been assigned to control the storage of weapons but it did not succeed as there had been changes in the post of commanders which has caused discontinuity in the work.

Always someone to blame, for yet another farce. First world look out, here we come. :o

What's that saying? "it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubt".

I guess the student was absent in class at Sam Houston U the day they taught that one.

Toxin had a campaign a few years back to investigate and wipe out people of "dark influences". The following report concluded that there were not any of these type of people in government, police, and the military. :o

100% mumbojumbo! :D

Ohhhh! Shut the f#ck up! :o

Bady Day Penz???? :D

That wasn't for Jai Dee but for Mr T. himself.

Nothing but stupid empty promises coming out his khanomhole (i.e cakehole).

Shinawatra has instructed authorities to clear away gangsters

Lets hope the MIB dont pick up up Toxin himself :o

I am very sure 99% of the TV members reading this post had the same thought :D

I know, i was just thinking about getting to 1000 a bit quicker :D

All these announcements aren't supposed to make sense, they are for Thaksin's supporters consumption. These guys need Thaksin to display courage, generousity, and loving care, not make sense - they just need a "Dear Leader".

All these announcements aren't supposed to make sense, they are for Thaksin's supporters consumption. These guys need Thaksin to display courage, generousity, and loving care, not make sense - they just need a "Dear Leader".

It furthers their perception of his standing when he puts himself on stage among the super powers...

Prime Minister Thaksin To Travel To Kazakhstan

So might I be allowed to slightly modify that to, "Dear World Leader" ?

The decreasing, but now consistent, IQ test scores for Thaksin?

60-20-20 explained.

60% of what you here in Thailand is true.

20% of what you here has some truth.

20% of what you here is straight from the bull pasture.

I hear it all the time from people who visit me.

yes I have heard that too so perhaps the 60-20-20 falls in the first 20. It depends on the day I guess. The key is knowing when it is 60 or not. Hence the reason for so many failed businesses in Thailand.

Police General Chitchai orders Patumthani police to stamp out influential figures

The deputy prime minister and minister of justice has ordered the head of the Pathumthani provincial police to resolve cases of influential figures shooting at villagers.

Police General Chitchai Wanasatit (ชิดชัย วรรณสถิตย), deputy prime minister and minister of justice stated that he has ordered the head of the Pathumthani provincial police to accelerate investigations into shootings of villagers' residence by influential figures in order to prove the efficiency and competence of the police. Police General Chitchai stated that he did not want any influential figures to be above the ordinary citizen, and above the law.

Police General Chitchai added that stamping our powerful influences was similar to narcotics counter-operations, and a list of such individuals would be created to monitor for criminal acts.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 08 June 2006

Caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has instructed authorities to clear away gangsters and influential people after former member of Thai Rak Thai party was shot dead.

Does this include himself? :D:D

It is a good rule to engage brain, before opening mouth. :o