Kardashians in Phuket, catch glimpse of Muay Thai fights

webfact

The Phuket News

1396234893_1.jpg

PHUKET: -- Members of the Kardashian family are currently in Phuket to film for the their reality TV show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.

A film crew has been following the American family around the island and parts of Phang Nga for the past week.

On Saturday (March 29), Olympic gold medal winner Bruce Jenner - Kris Kardashian's husband and stepfather to Kim, Khloe, Rob, and Kourtney Kardashian - was seen at Patong Boxing Stadium with his son Brodi Jenner and another friend to watch the Suk Singpatong + Sitnumnoi Muay Thai fights.

According to producers, the entire family was having dinner at a near-by restaurant when the three men decided to catch some of Phuket's best fighters show their skills at the Sainamyen road event.

A film crew followed the three men throughout Patong Boxing Stadium. At one point, Brodi and the unidentified friend were seen talking and laughing with several member of the audience as well as other fighters.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/kardashians-in-phuket-catch-glimpse-of-muay-thai-fights-45438.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-03-31

I never realised Bruce Jenner the decathlon athlete was this Bruce Jenner. I have always admired those athletes, especially Daley Thompson, tremendous athlete.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1

Why are people so interested in other peoples lives, especially this bunch...

If it was someone worthwhile , like a famous Scientist or someone who had contributed something to life and society.

But this family just seem all messed up, but i will say mega popular with the press as they are always in it...

beats me...

like i always say, it takes all sorts...

Who are these people? Never heard of them.

Just another bunch of losers/nobodys in the world of "Reality TV"..

Must be a bloody slow news day for these flakes to be featured...bah.gif

Edit..for sure Bruce Jenner had his moments of glory.[ near 40 years ago...!!!].but now is more well known for being involved in this family ..

Edited by andreandre

I never realised Bruce Jenner the decathlon athlete was this Bruce Jenner. I have always admired those athletes, especially Daley Thompson, tremendous athlete.

Yep, same guy. I admired him, bought the cereal, met him at Hollywood High, circa 1978-1979. Love the guy.

But, god, how he has changed facially.

Another one who has changed, same female features: google Camilo Sesto. A Spanish singer. 70s and now. Shameful

Edit..for sure Bruce Jenner had his moments of glory.[ near 40 years ago...!!!].but now is more well known for being involved in this family ..

"Just another bunch of losers/nobodys in the world of "Reality TV".."

Don't think you've got that quite right.

"Just another bunch of losers/nobodys in the world of "Reality TV".."

Don't think you've got that quite right.

Care to explain why?

They are in the same league as the Osbournes, same low level as well.

Or on the same level as footballers, folk dancers, rugby players, musicians, F1 drivers, ..

Or on the same level as footballers, folk dancers, rugby players, musicians, F1 drivers, ..

Really really - those professionals have talent. Kardashians have no talent, other than ability to squeeze lots of money out of a reality show.

Really really - those professionals have talent. Kardashians have no talent, other than ability to squeeze lots of money out of a reality show.

David Beckham has an skill to kick a pig's bladder a bit better than average schoolboy on the street. Kimi Räikkönen knows how to turn the steering wheel, both left and right! Steven Tyler sings like an wounded bird in Karaoke, using funny leather costumes. Rugby players, well they bite ears like Mike Tyson.

They all have some skills and they all are better than average people on their own fields.

There there is Kim Kardashian, who's main thing in life is to be a delivery person for two large silicone balls and the humongous bottom.

But it does not stop there. She and her team are geniuses when it comes to marketing these couple of assets. They have done an excellent job. So good that even I, a person who is not really into bimbos, recognize her front picture in the Phuket newspaper's article. That requires talent.

Kardashian clan were ‘great guests’ at luxury Iniala resort, north of Phuket
Claire Connell

1396501934_1.jpg
Kim Kardashian on a boat trip around Phang Nga. Photo: Instagram

PHUKET: -- The celebrity Kardashian clan booked out the entire Iniala resort in Phang Nga, which would have cost them a minimum of USD$18,000 a night, for the duration of their Thailand stay, and have been described as “the perfect guests” by hotel staff.

A spokesperson for the lush Iniala resort confirmed the celebrity Kardashian-Jenner family booked the entire three villa resort, plus the penthouse, for six days, before flying home yesterday (April 2).

Each villa booking comes with the “Iniala Entourage”; a team of staff that includes a driver, butler, chef, spa therapist and housekeeper. The 45 or so film crew were staying nearby.

In Thailand to film episodes of their reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’, Kim Kardashian and her nine other family members filmed two episodes at the resort, plus in other nearby locations.

The spokesperson said the famous family did ziplining in Phuket, watched a Muay Thai fight, went to Phi Phi island and also visited temples.

They also visited the Home Life orphanage in nearby Thai Muang, and brought presents to the children living there.

The orphanage is one of the projects supported by Inspirasia, a charitable foundation set up by Iniala founder Mark Weingard.

Iniala opened in December, and the Kardashians were the resort’s first big name celebrity guests, the spokesperson said.

“They were perfect. We had no problems at all from them. They were very polite, and were great guests, and got on very well with the staff.

“They loved it [iniala]. I was speaking to the crew last night, who are still here, and they said they [the Kardashians] have visited some pretty amazing places, but have never experienced anything like Iniala. They were absolutely blown away.

“It’s great to have someone of their status staying.”

This morning, Kim Kardashian posted a photo of the limestone karsts in Phang Nga on her Instagram account, with a message saying “Thank you for the beautiful memories Thailand”.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/kardashian-clan-were-%E2%80%98great-guests%E2%80%99-at-luxury-iniala-resort-north-of-phuket-45510.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-04-03

Had to look again at the photo as yes, I thought Bruce Jenner was an old woman with a pony tail.......

State of American television, complete garbage. These people came into the limelight when the dad Robert Kardashian was one of the lawyers defending O.J. Simpson (famous American football player) during his murder trial some years back. Now there was reality TV !

• Like 1

Had to look again at the photo as yes, I thought Bruce Jenner was an old woman with a pony tail.......

State of American television, complete garbage. These people came into the limelight when the dad Robert Kardashian was one of the lawyers defending O.J. Simpson (famous American football player) during his murder trial some years back. Now there was reality TV !

Exactly. But I disagree with your comment about American TV. I'm currently watching the Nicks and Heat, next the Lakers. I also like Person of Interest, NCIS, NCIS LA and a few other shows. I do agree that "reality shows" suck! But way cheaper to make than an actual scripted show with professional actors and crew. Another sign of American corporate greed...

Exactly. But I disagree with your comment about American TV. I'm currently watching the Nicks and Heat, next the Lakers. I also like Person of Interest, NCIS, NCIS LA and a few other shows. I do agree that "reality shows" suck! But way cheaper to make than an actual scripted show with professional actors and crew. Another sign of American corporate greed...

I'm with ya Jimi. You and I probably have similar TV tastes. News, sports, detective type show. Here with my crappy Rawai cable, at least I get Al Jazeera which I like very much, their documentaries are awesome, and Law and Order which yea, detective/courtroom drama.

Also my choice in reading, currently Ian Rankin's Detective Rebus.

But this Kardashian thing and similar, can't get into it, at all.