Best Full English Breakfast in Bangkok

KarlosInBKK

I've always found Molly Malone to be as good for breakfasts (and Sunday roasts and general pub grub) as anywhere in Bangkok, and I would eat there quite frequently.

That was until a couple of weeks ago, when they charged my 3 year old baby half Sunday buffet price for a few morsels from my plate.

Now I choose to eat elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always found Molly Malone to be as good for breakfasts (and Sunday roasts and general pub grub) as anywhere in Bangkok, and I would eat there quite frequently.

That was until a couple of weeks ago, when they charged my 3 year old baby half Sunday buffet price for a few morsels from my plate.

Hshahaaa....sheer stupidity.

I was going to say, unbelievable, but from what I have witnessed its so true.

The owners then come here and bitch and moan about no customers, low season or no profits.

Where the heck was the bloody manager, dont these people know their customers, people quite happy to throw thousands behind a bar every week, then get shafted for peanuts.

Great stuff, run your business into the ground, som nam na.

The owners then come here and bitch and moan about no customers, low season or no profits.

Where the heck was the bloody manager, dont these people know their customers, people quite happy to throw thousands behind a bar every week, then get shafted for peanuts.

I'm going to guess no complaint was made as he was with h his wife and kids....just a mental note to not bother next time.

I can understand that....sometimes the path of least resistance is best.

All the pics of eggs I've seen here, and had put in front of me have been joined. A proper pair of frieds sould be placed on the plate seperately. I am fastidious on presentation, nicer on the eye and tastes nicer, just like tea in a china cup. Mugs are for builders

Sent from my SM-T210 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm going to guess no complaint was made as he was with h his wife and kids....just a mental note to not bother next time.

I can understand that....sometimes the path of least resistance is best.

So true Smokes, done it myself many times, or the mrs has said to me later, dont bother with that place again, then gave me a reason.

Isnt that the place On Nut used to run before he went back to the UK?

Where is the Sportsman please?

why support a Restaurant that overcharges, over 300 baht for Bloody Brekie, c'mon , never seen a Breakfast over 140 baht in Pattaya...

You should get out more!

Sent from my GT-S7270L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite english breakfast in Bkkattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1402838142.318853.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Coupla things:

1. Looks like a pretty substantial breakfast. Most posters are listing the cost for the meal in their posts....what's the price?

2. Many of us have determined that you're the manager of The Game. While I don't necessarily have a problem with that - many businesses post on TV and push their products - the majority admit that in their posts. Full disclosure as a rule will generate more goodwill than concealing what could be considered as a partisan opinion. I've been to The Game several times and I like it...except for the prices. Your location and the rent that it commands is undoubtedly a contributing factor so why not just be up front about it? 'Sell' your quality, service, whatever.

I would be interested to know the price too, please. If it's not too much to ask.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It has been quite a long time since anything was written in this thread.

So especially those of you who have had English breakfast lately, which places would you recommend?  And some details including the price would be appreciated. Cheers.