Chain kit needed urgently BKK

Hili

Looking for a complete chain kit for my Yamaha R6 RJ15 found some place already but neither they are too far or much overpriced. Anybody knows a place where to get this for a reasonable price, wont spend more than ~8k. Prefered are area South of BKK (Bang Na, Srinakarin) but Sukhumvit area also ok. Need to get it before Saturady....

Thanks!

http://www.motodrivethailand.com/?wpsc_product_category=yamaha

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SKR-Shop-%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C/287260307997012?fref=ts

Not very close to you and not sure about the prices.

here we go and keep in mind, not all of us live in front of the computer all the time man!!! Do you expect us to give you an answer within an hour all the time?

Edited by ll2

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SKR-Shop-%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C/287260307997012?fref=ts

here we go and keep in mind, not all of us live in front of the computer all the time man!!! Do you expect us to give you an answer within an hour all the time?

Thanks IL2, i checked both shop already. Motodrive is too far and SKR shop overcharging alot.

I know not everybody is sitting in front of the computer all the time, but how come this topic have 90 views and just 2 replys yet.

Edited by Hili

Hili,

Haven't bought a chain yet so not much help. As for the replies, you are the one who has been riding around without buying a chain. You should have bought one whether you needed it or not or started your search earlier as you will have known this will happen eventually.

Ask our sponsor at Sumet cycle? Red Baron? Teera Cycle?

Thanks IL2, i checked both shop already. Motodrive is too far and SKR shop overcharging alot.

I know not everybody is sitting in front of the computer all the time, but how come this topic have 90 views and just 2 replys yet.

Yep, thawi wattana is far to you. But take rama 3 bridge and than highway no 9, it will not take more than an hour or ask them to send it to you with moto courier or motorsai guy - they deliver fast - and get it installed in a big bike shop close to you?

Dirt bike have them maybe?

Or newly blossoming big bike ships along ram intra?

I changed my sprockets and chain on my cbr500r at honda bigwing and they cost me around 4500 thb, keep in mind.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Hili,

Haven't bought a chain yet so not much help. As for the replies, you are the one who has been riding around without buying a chain. You should have bought one whether you needed it or not or started your search earlier as you will have known this will happen eventually.

Yes you are right somehow its my fault; I searched a lot already but with limited time its not that easy that why I thought maybe others do know some places which iam not aware of. In the end everybody benefits as you will get to know new places. That why I was a little disappointed.

This might be another idea yet for a sticky topic? Motorcycle shops? I guess Highwayrida tried to start something similar without much success. Any mod who could take care of that?

• Like 1

Hili,

Yes you are right somehow its my fault; I searched a lot already but with limited time its not that easy that why I thought maybe others do know some places which iam not aware of. In the end everybody benefits as you will get to know new places. That why I was a little disappointed.

This might be another idea yet for a sticky topic? Motorcycle shops? I guess Highwayrida tried to start something similar without much success. Any mod who could take care of that?

I must admit I was one of those that viewed but did not reply. In my defense, I am probably less knowledgeable than most other posters with regards to mods and changing parts on the bike. I then either just drop off my bike at Real Motosport or if at Rit Motor (in Rachada), I just ask them to go out and buy whatever part needs changing, if they don't have it themselves. That's what I did when I changed my chain and sprockets last year. Only problem was that when I took it to Real for the service, they said the chain was too tight so I had to splash out for another chain.

Hili,

I must admit I was one of those that viewed but did not reply. In my defense, I am probably less knowledgeable than most other posters with regards to mods and changing parts on the bike. I then either just drop off my bike at Real Motosport or if at Rit Motor (in Rachada), I just ask them to go out and buy whatever part needs changing, if they don't have it themselves. That's what I did when I changed my chain and sprockets last year. Only problem was that when I took it to Real for the service, they said the chain was too tight so I had to splash out for another chain.

Thats the way i am doing it for a "official" bike as well but hence not all manufactures build up service centers especially for motorcycles not officially sol in LOS yet this is difficult for these kind of bikes. That's why such a sticky topic would be quite helpfull.

Well known shops which can take care diffrent "big bikes" mostly overcharging and i dont want to support their rip-off. I know there are alternatives but it takes time to find them; so lets share them.

• Like 1

What about Dirt shop?

BKKriders used to have a shop list on the club website.

Their range of products is good but their prices are way off.

Don't get me wrong I know imported quality products have its prices here but many shops overdoing this a lot.

What about Dirt shop?

BKKriders used to have a shop list on the club website.

Their range of products is good but their prices are way off.

Don't get me wrong I know imported quality products have its prices here but many shops overdoing this a lot.

Dirt Shop has always been a major disappointment for me. Outrageous prices (even for LOS!) on what little 'quality' items they have and the rest is Chinese/Taiwanese knockoffs.

Can't help with the requested items as I always buy online. Prices of parts in LOS are set at premium. My Yoshimura slip-on was 17k online. At Red Baron 30-40k.

http://redbaronbkk.com/products/index.php?cat=search&word=yoshimura&group=1205

Ridiculous!!

I took a look at www.motodrivethailand.com. The chain and sprocket makes I've never heard of before but look like Chinese/Taiwanese crap. XAM stuff may be okay for a temporary fix but why waste money?

I know it's urgent but I'd recommend ordering quality gear (DID, Supersprox) online. Thailand is a wasteland for decent parts.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Did you ever contact racing spec or ap shop. The prices these shops charge will be the Thai market price so you either pay or try and import it cheaper. You can always get a oem chain from kawasaki or Honda then import the sprockets.

Did you ever contact racing spec or ap shop. The prices these shops charge will be the Thai market price so you either pay or try and import it cheaper. You can always get a oem chain from kawasaki or Honda then import the sprockets.

Yes AP shop do have fair prices but they dindt have my chain kit on stock; couldnt reach racing spec.

However finally found a shop which prices are good; he can also install and his english is quite good. Will get a DID chain and standard steel sprocket rear and front for approx 6k.

monkbigbike.webs.com

• Like 1