Bangkok Motor Show 2014 videos

not5150

• 2 weeks later...

Sure there are some cutties , but that is a lot of time and effort to get some video's to jerk off to.

You're not even zooming in on their best assets : hot legs and feet. Youtube has some of that too , extensively...

Personnally I prefer the east european hotties on sites like Met-art.com. Don't get the fascination about Thai women not even these cream of the crop at the motorshow.

If asian , I would prefer those japanese fair skinned beauties. But to each , his own.

• Like 1

Sure there are some cutties , but that is a lot of time and effort to get some video's to jerk off to.

You're not even zooming in on their best assets : hot legs and feet. Youtube has some of that too , extensively...

Personnally I prefer the east european hotties on sites like Met-art.com. Don't get the fascination about Thai women not even these cream of the crop at the motorshow.

If asian , I would prefer those japanese fair skinned beauties. But to each , his own.

Yes, to each his own.

In comparison to most Asian hotties, the east Europeans are rather like cows.

Your taste in light-skinned Asians is a bit off too. Asian girls' naturally silky smooth

morena skin has no equal in the world. So much more attractive, wholesome and

natural compared to the pale, anemic look of white skinned girls.

But, it's good that we don't all have the same taste in females.

In comparison to most Asian hotties, the east Europeans are rather like cows.

Sorry you sure don't confuse them with West Europeans or even North Americans?

East Europeans are some of the most beautiful girls in the world, unlike their N.American counterparts, they do care about their looks, if they need to go outside no matter where no matter for how long, they take their time to make themselves pretty. Sure there are fat bastards in every nation, but your "general" statement is rather wrong! FYI - I like asians and that's why I live here now.

Back to the topic.

Where are the cars and/or bikes?!?!? laugh.png

Well, you can have the east europeans or the Japanese, if you can that is.....

I will keep my fascination towards the Thais, because at least it can go beyond just fascination...