2 Things I'm almost COMPLETELY fed up with

kimbathewhitelion

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Xbox is crap! Have to take it back with me to the US to get serviced or boxed, but the why I'm buying a PS4. The Xbox issue was my happy solicitude away from the wife & became an issue when it took a dump at the same time my wife had another ever so tiresome fit.!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Get the modded Xbox and all the crappy cheap games and avoid the net.

The problem is you can't stay offline with the newer Xbox's. After awhile you'll get the error, that some stuff won't work without an update. I know when I connect (Internet) and doing the weekly updates, it's Microsoft downloading the log of everything I've done with the console. Have to go online once a week at least, otherwise can't use the System Video Player to watch my downloads.

If you were in your home country, married to a woman from your home country and fed up with your wife, would you post it on a forum?

No. And to know, read the the posts!

Or then I was pissed (American slang for angry) & drunk.

Regarding the was...Thailand's lack of "fitness", gave me a small pot belly & derived me from all previous muscle. Thailand is the ABSOLUTE WORST COUNTRY FOR HEALTH and FITNESS.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You certainly can't blame your lack of fitness and bad health on Thailand. It has to be down to your eating habits and lack of exercise.

I have lost 20 kgs in the last seven months here in Thailand, through a combination of eating good food available here in abundance and walking a fair distance most days. IMO Thailand is the BEST country to become fit and healthy and some of the best weather too.

Regarding the was...Thailand's lack of "fitness", gave me a small pot belly & derived me from all previous muscle. Thailand is the ABSOLUTE WORST COUNTRY FOR HEALTH and FITNESS.

Life is full of choices, yours was to let go, don't blame it on the country. Many of us, even if older than you made the choice not to let go of our bodies. Good luck with whatever you do.

You health people...really! Was a Trainer in the states (early years), this country is a disaster for health. Thailand is a disgrace for health & fitness. Should move this to the forum, Bangkok & anywhere north. But than I also lived in Krabi (exclude Phuket), finding a gym without 30+ year old equipment is impossible. Though quality bike riding is...quality to the health.

Get a big cardboard box draw a big X on it, tell her its the latest hardware available from microsoft, get her too climb inside it and wait for the experience of a life time. Tape that box up good, go to the post office and send it the f*%k out of Thailand.

There job done!!

This a all came about when I bought her a Nexus 5 phone, when she wanted a Samsung Galaxy 4 or iPhone 5, per her friends.

oz893, based on this info, she is clearly a gold-digger and wants you as her own personal ATM machine so

she can look so cool in front of her friends -- "See what my farang husband bought for me?"

One of my American friends had a gold-digger GF. She convinced him buy her a new Honda Click (55,000 baht),

and pay 45,000 for her orthodontal braces. Then she wanted baht gold and a new pickup truck.

After spending 100,000 baht and putting up with her moods and demands for a year, he finally decided he'd

had enough. He told her he had to go to U.S. coz his Mum's critically ill. He's been gone 4 months.

The gold-digger already found another "farang ATM machine."

So you have thousands of dollars invested -- but is it worth spending the rest of your life in misery? Consider

it as a costly lesson -- next time, dump the gold-digger no later than the third date. There are millions of nice

girls in Thailand, raised on conservative values.

Next time take your time. Be more selective.

Edited by BradinAsia

She has full access to my bank & also keeps rather precise up keeping on all transactions as I check. There has never been a withdrawal I didn't either know about or object to. Very functional. Outside of that, I just bought her a phone.

What was all you guys bad I'd not mine.

I got upset & posted, which was my wrong.

Geez man. Get your <deleted> together. Why on earth does she gave access to your banking ,even if married. Sorry I do feel for you, but blokes like you do my head in. Go see a frigin good lawyer and he can at very least minimize the damage.

How did you stuff up like this. Always be in total control ESPECIALLY IN THAILAND.

What are you thinking

This a all came about when I bought her a Nexus 5 phone, when she wanted a Samsung Galaxy 4 or iPhone 5, per her friends.

oz893, based on this info, she is clearly a gold-digger and wants you as her own personal ATM machine so

she can look so cool in front of her friends -- "See what my farang husband bought for me?"

One of my American friends had a gold-digger GF. She convinced him buy her a new Honda Click (55,000 baht),

and pay 45,000 for her orthodontal braces. Then she wanted baht gold and a new pickup truck.

After spending 100,000 baht and putting up with her moods and demands for a year, he finally decided he'd

had enough. He told her he had to go to U.S. coz his Mum's critically ill. He's been gone 4 months.

The gold-digger already found another "farang ATM machine."

So you have thousands of dollars invested -- but is it worth spending the rest of your life in misery? Consider

it as a costly lesson -- next time, dump the gold-digger no later than the third date. There are millions of nice

girls in Thailand, raised on conservative values.

Next time take your time. Be more selective.

You're missing the posts, she's spoiled but not a gold digger. Unlike my brother's Jewish wife back in the States. If I buy a vehicle or a Condo, it will be in my Name. House here, I will just rent. Misery...well that goes with every relationship whatever the country.

Not sure what you are talking about. How can you blame a people or a country for your pot belly and loss of muscle? Don't blame other factors for your lack of fitness.

If you live in a place with no gym and where they only serve/sell extraordinary fatty foods, it's still not the country's fault, but your choice of location.

I am sweating over my girlfriend daily, and last week I rubbed all the skin off the top of my bigs toes shagging her on the kitchen floor tiles...you live in a different Thailand to me...

And I live in a different Thailand than you.... It's my heels that get scorched. cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif Call me old fashioned if you will?

"Thailand is the ABSOLUTE WORST COUNTRY FOR HEALTH and FITNESS."

Ummm, no offence but your health and fitness are really up to you and

whatever country has nothing to do with it. You gotta' take care of your-

-self. The country won't do it for you wink.png

Very clueless with regards to "living in" Thailand.

Very clueless with regards to "living in" Thailand.

Just read your post of 6'4" and 170 lbs doesn't strike me as

out of shape at all. Disregard my previous post and dump the

unnecessary baggage but do move on to the PS4 biggrin.png