2 Things I'm almost COMPLETELY fed up with

kimbathewhitelion

Regarding the was...Thailand's lack of "fitness", gave me a small pot belly & derived me from all previous muscle. Thailand is the ABSOLUTE WORST COUNTRY FOR HEALTH and FITNESS.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Life is full of choices, yours was to let go, don't blame it on the country. Many of us, even if older than you made the choice not to let go of our bodies. Good luck with whatever you do.

Navy SEAL Creedo:

YOU are your Gym

Don't get it, be fat

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You health people...really! Was a Trainer in the states (early years), this country is a disaster for health. Thailand is a disgrace for health & fitness. Should move this to the forum, Bangkok & anywhere north. But than I also lived in Krabi (exclude Phuket), finding a gym without 30+ year old equipment is impossible. Though quality bike riding is...quality to the health.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thailand is not your problem ... you are your problem. Stop blaming Thailand and excusing yourself ... and get off your lazy ass.

• Like 1

One of my American friends had a gold-digger GF. She convinced him buy her a new Honda Click (55,000 baht),

and pay 45,000 for her orthodontal braces. Then she wanted baht gold and a new pickup truck.

After spending 100,000 baht and putting up with her moods and demands for a year, he finally decided he'd

had enough. He told her he had to go to U.S. coz his Mum's critically ill. He's been gone 4 months.

I've never had a Thai gf, but must say, 100kbht for a year sounds very reasonable.

Not as reasonable as an Xbox, but it's getting there.

She has full access to my bank & also keeps rather precise up keeping on all transactions as I check. There has never been a withdrawal I didn't either know about or object to. Very functional. Outside of that, I just bought her a phone.

Why would you give anyone at all access to your banking?

I wouldn't give my mother access to my banking.

• Like 1

You health people...really! Was a Trainer in the states (early years), this country is a disaster for health. Thailand is a disgrace for health & fitness. Should move this to the forum, Bangkok & anywhere north. But than I also lived in Krabi (exclude Phuket), finding a gym without 30+ year old equipment is impossible. Though quality bike riding is...quality to the health.

Thailand is not your problem ... you are your problem. Stop blaming Thailand and excusing yourself ... and get off your lazy ass.

The problem is the pollution, the poor street construction, the sh*t (put whatever you like in) food, the also NO sanitary regulation on food quality..can't be consistent with food if you have to sort the worms out of each piece or being conscious that what you put in the blender has bugs/worms attached, or what you buy is GMO (fully allowed here as well as pesticide engrossed foods)...the list goes on for this country. By the way, Formaldehyde is also permitted as a food/drink ingredient here.

Idiot!

Regarding the was...Thailand's lack of "fitness", gave me a small pot belly & derived me from all previous muscle. Thailand is the ABSOLUTE WORST COUNTRY FOR HEALTH and FITNESS.

LOL, I love some of the complaints on this forum about Thailand.

So it's Thailand's fault that you got fat? That's a bit of a stretch of the imagination, don't you think?

You don't need any machines to have muscles.

Edited by sirchai

LOL, I love some of the complaints on this forum about Thailand.

So it's Thailand's fault that you got fat? That's a bit of a stretch of the imagination, don't you think?

You don't need any machines to have muscles.

Christ! With all the extracted portions of this & that statement, to form arguments to your likings, most of you are utterly laughable. Including the absolute idiot, "Nautilus05" - who tries to name themselves after exercise equipment & while jerking off to thyself in the mirror, still fantasying about "nothing wrong with it", "but wrong forum" muscles.

When she plays you say you go out to drink. If her hobby is gaming yours should start to be bars and nightlife. When she say why you say you need someone to socialize with. And ofc you should look for someone else.

You are married at only 9 years of age?biggrin.png

If the wife is as you say, likely she is fed up of you ignoring her and playing with these toys.

Try to focus on her for a little while and see if she improves.

If not, dump her and take a trip to the USA to get the X-Box fixed!

Edited by jacko45k

Side note, I was one of those younger more attractive, thin blokes that didnt have to pay...rental or check out.

Dont kid yourself we all pay in one way or the other. Did you buy her dinner?..yes =you paid. Did you pay for the movies?...yes=you paid. etc etc.

Including the absolute idiot, "Nautilus05" - who tries to name themselves after exercise equipment & while jerking off to thyself in the mirror, still fantasying about "nothing wrong with it", "but wrong forum" muscles.

Ohhh, "Nautilus" is an exercise equipment? I didn't even know that. Seen the name somewhere else, and thought it sounded good.

Anyway, if anything, I would say it's more difficult to get fat in Thailand versus the West. This isn't exactly a climate where you want to eat steak & potatoes every night -- many times just a salad and some fruit will do. Otherwise, your colon and arteries will get all clogged up, and you'll sweat like crazy.

Not to mention, restaurants serve normal sized portions here, and don't super-size everything. Plus I guess depending on where you live, there isn't a McDonalds and Burger King every block -- you actually have to go out of your way to find them in most areas of Thailand.

This a all came about when I bought her a Nexus 5 phone, when she wanted a Samsung Galaxy 4 or iPhone 5, per her friends.

oz893, based on this info, she is clearly a gold-digger and wants you as her own personal ATM machine so

she can look so cool in front of her friends -- "See what my farang husband bought for me?"

One of my American friends had a gold-digger GF. She convinced him buy her a new Honda Click (55,000 baht),

and pay 45,000 for her orthodontal braces. Then she wanted baht gold and a new pickup truck.

After spending 100,000 baht and putting up with her moods and demands for a year, he finally decided he'd

had enough. He told her he had to go to U.S. coz his Mum's critically ill. He's been gone 4 months.

The gold-digger already found another "farang ATM machine."

So you have thousands of dollars invested -- but is it worth spending the rest of your life in misery? Consider

it as a costly lesson -- next time, dump the gold-digger no later than the third date. There are millions of nice

girls in Thailand, raised on conservative values.

Next time take your time. Be more selective.

You're missing the posts, she's spoiled but not a gold digger. Unlike my brother's Jewish wife back in the States. If I buy a vehicle or a Condo, it will be in my Name. House here, I will just rent. Misery...well that goes with every relationship whatever the country.

Really? Misery no matter the relationship? I feel for you. I have been with my wife for 6 years and it's good, never had any misery.

What I don't understand is your post that if you get divorced you will have to leave Thailand and never come back..Why? I dont understand why you would need to leave.

I do hope you work things out and fix your life. The Xbox..well Microsoft sucks, I made the mistake and bought the Xbox too, I'm going to get the PS4. I had the PS2 forever and then bought the Xbox..mistake.

Side note, I was one of those younger more attractive, thin blokes that didnt have to pay...rental or check out.

I AM one of those fat guys with little money, who found a good wife ( her relatives are another story )

It's not about looks its all about the way you respect them,

Brotherly, unsolicited advice:

It sound like a co-dependent / enabler relationship. It sounds like the both of you are too immature to be shacking up together and to call it a marriage. Marriage! That's just a piece of paper, and it seems your immaturity's are even pushing that concept over the top, the both of you.

The world should be thankful that the two of you have not yet managed to conceive an innocent child, and use that pitiable human being to abuse each other, and society, even further.

Sorry to have to say, but I think you already know the answers about what to do, but the regrettable thing is that I am certain you have done this before in relationships, and will probably do it again until the day comes when you can grow up and break the cycle which puts you and your childish emotions into such nightmarish relationships with other childish people.

Water attracts its own level. If you can't fix what you get yourself in to, and pull a runner and get right back in to the same fix, then it isn't the other one... it's you. If you aren't what I suggest, then you would have never posted and merely told a friend over a beer and had a confident, million dollar smile on your face at the time of reporting that you had dumped her and learnt your lesson.

Grow up, mate! Fix it, then fix you, and move on.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Don’t give up hope, you still have your brain.

I go USA in 3 weeks but considering just staying there. So done with this BS of a country. And my financials in the US are all secure.

Now your talking sense!

disgusted about the state of the kitchen last night i put on my best Brian Clough voice and told her 'it was unacceptable and unhygenic and if it was not cleaned in the morning she could find herself on the subs bench" this morning the kitchen was pristine,so told her she was picked for tonights game,but had to put in a good performance.Maybe the op could try this if unfamiliar with Mr Clough many interviews can be found on u tube.

And Nigel Clough..

May be your wife finds it hard to have a husband that put her in the same level as Chinese electronic?

This forum is getting really chauvinistic.

Getting? Getting?

I don't think many here aspire to complying with feminist standards.

We're married, not so simple as to just "dump her"!

Then you're doing it wrong.

Let's see what's more important ? Xbox or other Box? Both you can play games with one cooks cleans and provides pleasure the other just for playing with. I think when Xbox can cook and clean and give me sex I'd go with Xbox till then guess take other one.

Actually, must say...The GAME CONSOLE! Or Xbox, will be switching to a PS4, though yet undecided with the physical component sitting next to me. Thai & many other women are just talking Pez toys, push a button & only crap comes out.

Let's see what's more important ? Xbox or other Box? Both you can play games with one cooks cleans and provides pleasure the other just for playing with. I think when Xbox can cook and clean and give me sex I'd go with Xbox till then guess take other one.

Xbox, everything else I can do on my own.

In addition,

Being the proud owner of both Xbox and PS3, would like to point out Xbox is more first person shooter, PS3 is more girly fantasy. After a month PS3 was relegated to a box under the bed.

KILL, SHOOT, KILL!

Edited by BritManToo

it really is ,bad unhealthy habits galore infest the diabetes ridden locals

it really is ,bad unhealthy habits galore infest the diabetes ridden locals

the average life expectancy of thai man is much lower than some countrys .......but its true

how many thais actively exercise ??

how many of the men still smoke and drink ??

where can you even get healthy food that doesnt cost a multilpe of fried chicken and sticky rice fried in black oil

thats probably cancerous ??

if there was a fresh salad bar on every soi ..........nobody would eat there and it would go outta business lol

why does coffee have to come sickeningly sweet by default ???

why is a beer cheaper than a pro -biotic drink in 7-11 ?

who cares if this life is shit ,make some merit and the next one will be better .......TIT

• Like 1