2 Things I'm almost COMPLETELY fed up with

kimbathewhitelion

No disrespect intended. Who spoiled your wife? Her parents earlier or you? If it was mommy and daddy then send her back to them. You should have seen in the first place before marriage. If it was done by you then just enjoy the results of your hard work. Btw how old is she because spoiled behavior is a clear sign of being stuck somewhere between 4 and 12.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Shes 35 closer to 36 now.

Her spoiled attitude is her stupid friends saying what things to buy. We're currently in a non-talking state. I go USA in 3 weeks but considering just staying there. So done with this BS of a country. And my financials in the US are all secure.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Have you talked with her about the things you dislike? Why give up on her so easily?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect intended. Who spoiled your wife? Her parents earlier or you? If it was mommy and daddy then send her back to them. You should have seen in the first place before marriage. If it was done by you then just enjoy the results of your hard work. Btw how old is she because spoiled behavior is a clear sign of being stuck somewhere between 4 and 12.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Shes 35 closer to 36 now.

Her spoiled attitude is her stupid friends saying what things to buy. We're currently in a non-talking state. I go USA in 3 weeks but considering just staying there. So done with this BS of a country. And my financials in the US are all secure.

They are actually from day 1, depreciating assets!

Worked out the anger point, the Xbox is simple...dump it & move to another console. Women are not so simple esp when you have so much already invested in a country. Getting out of such is not just dumping a few hundred dollars but many thousands.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I have bad news for you. It is NOT going to get any better ! Just dump her and absolutely refuse to have anything to do with her, as she will doubtless try to screw with your mind to get back in. Plenty out there, and no need to take any b.s. from any of them. Look at the logic, if she enjoys screwing your mind over she obviously doesn,t give a rat,s arse for you or your feelings, so why should you do the for her !

Oz clearly belongs in USA. He must hate getting fat shaggin a lovely Thai partner, sitting on a beach buying booze from a 7/11. If you want to save ten baht.

Jumping on cheap air Asia flights to anywhere in Asia.

Yep go home and enjoy real happiness. Send me a post card.

Why did you marry in first place

Take the Xbox with you will save on postage.

I have bad news for you. It is NOT going to get any better ! Just dump her and absolutely refuse to have anything to do with her, as she will doubtless try to screw with your mind to get back in. Plenty out there, and no need to take any b.s. from any of them. Look at the logic, if she enjoys screwing your mind over she obviously doesn,t give a rat,s arse for you or your feelings, so why should you do the for her !

We're married, not so simple as to just "dump her"!

I also have a ungrateful, spoiled, dont give a damn wife about how money she spends. thinks money grows on trees. Drinking wiskey like it water.

Well, after songkron I'am leaving her high and dry going back to the U.S.

Then maybe she will realize how good she had it.

• Like 1

This a all came about when I bought her a Nexus 5 phone, when she wanted a Samsung Galaxy 4 or iPhone 5, per her friends.

I have lived here very happily for 18 years.

My advice about all women here regardless of their occupation.

You only ever need to ask your self 2 questions.

Am I happy?

Can I afford her?

Any no answer move on ASAP.

Oz clearly belongs in USA. He must hate getting fat shaggin a lovely Thai partner, sitting on a beach buying booze from a 7/11. If you want to save ten baht.

Jumping on cheap air Asia flights to anywhere in Asia.

Yep go home and enjoy real happiness. Send me a post card.

Why did you marry in first place

Take the Xbox with you will save on postage.

Not fat, I'm 6'4" and weigh 170 pounds...just an extra 6-8 pounds around the waist. But will exchange the Xbox for sure.

Geez you live here and are in fact married. Re the phone you have two choices its A or Z here. Get her a cell that is at least as good as her friends. She wants to show them she is in a better position than her friends. Or do what I do (choice Z) tell her "you have what I give you or find someone else.the door is behind you I will help you pack. Still better if you say one more word I'm out and you can keep my $$1000 worth of shit. I'm off to Soi 4 to find real love"

• Like 1

Geez you live here and are in fact married. Re the phone you have two choices its A or Z here. Get her a cell that is at least as good as her friends. She wants to show them she is in a better position than her friends. Or do what I do (choice Z) tell her "you have what I give you or find someone else.the door is behind you I will help you pack. Still better if you say one more word I'm out and you can keep my $$1000 worth of shit. I'm off to Soi 4 to find real love"

I was a tech guy, I research all electronics. The Nexus (being LG as I now have the G2 with previous phone being the iPhone 5s) are more quality & longer lasting over the current Samsung & iPhone.

• Like 1

The wife, a delicate machine or toaster however you want to look at it, but electronic attractions are what friends say & the lack of intelligence in this matter is way too old. The Xbox, well that was a side note not a comparison.

Out of interest, how long did you know her before marrying her?

Can't believe she was moaning about getting a Nexus 5, great phone!

Geez OZIE you don't get it . Your still banging on about the nexus cell being a better phone. ITS NOT THE POINT. she wants to show her gfs that she has it better than them.

I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

• Like 1

With her for almost a year b4 marriage. Was planning to return to Seattle Wa with her, but than she changed her mind. Now considering Krabi once I retrieve my work equipment from the US.

I get it now. You have invested time and love in this chick and also had the retirement plan in action.

NEWS FLASH. ...you would have told her all this and she is still being a bitch. Meaning ??? For some reason or another she ain't happy. Maybe you bore her. Maybe she thinks you don't have balls. Who knows. SOLUTION ... Get the divorce it ain't hard. Recoup in USA. ..tidy up your shit there and come back and get on the bike. You are pure gold in this country and can do better. Just get harder. Don't be so inept. Here there is one boss and its you. Doesn't mean you do not treat like a lady and respect etc etc. But never take shit.

Read the book mutiny on the bounty.

With her for almost a year b4 marriage. Was planning to return to Seattle Wa with her, but than she changed her mind. Now considering Krabi once I retrieve my work equipment from the US.

what work do you do?

Side note, I was one of those younger more attractive, thin blokes that didnt have to pay...rental or check out.

Looks like you have had to pay and are still paying. Relationships are give and take, even with a rich wife, you still pay, maybe not money, but there are other ways to pay. The idea, I believe, is for both parties to contribute to the relationship. When one party contributes far more than the other, there is a problem.

Poor Baby ....... Talk to some of the other losers on this site ... you are better off than most of them are ... My suggestion, if you can't get all your s*** in one sock ... try hemp orSamson Braid .. But none of that door-knob action, use a balcony - go big, and end up poopingon something expensive. Be Brazen ... If Jeremy can poop on a whole generalized race ... If he has the tacit approval of hundreds of mindless brit supporters ... you will be in good company ... we love you, my simpleton friend.

There are plenty of liberal d*** heads who should help you out with the initial testing of your final ride, via demonstration, then...simply follow suit. If you can 'Get it'...

Except, my sentiment, is that they don't possess the appropriate quantity (size) of Huevos, and you may need to be creative .... can't help you there, maybe the queen can ...

And hey, BTW, Dumb bunnies with more mouth than courage ... NO, Your pedantic ramblings about me needing someone to talk to are tremendously off the mark. Appreciate your 'Knee=Jerk' idiocy, but PLEASE Finish your alcohol or drug induced separation, join us, and understand (long shot, I know)... that all I could use is an intelligent post from someone on this site who actually has a thoughtful, considered and fairly intelligent comment.

Bite the tire ... go ahead, I dare ya. Ouspensky says it looks alive to dogs. Bite the tire .. when you're done, Bite someone close to you ... They would probably love the honest contact.

Hey anyone know where I can get a Decent English Breakfast (outside of a UK Prison) ... ?

Gruel to You and Yours ......

This is NOT OZ.