2 Things I'm almost COMPLETELY fed up with

kimbathewhitelion

A Thai wife with her ungrateful, spoiled, selfish attitude & Microsoft XBOX, with either the intermittent Red light syndrome (have to go all the way to the US to get fixed) or the constant updates with an Live account. Many of which, if you decline the update it will render many aspects of most of the software unplayable.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Married the 1st which means either a nasty divorce if I stay or a mellow one but be banned from the country - i.e. just leave & disapear to my own country, which is high on the list.

Xbox is just crap in a box, that needs a constant or weekly intermittent internet connection so they can dl your usage. Big Brother ideas never go away, but they or software does create more errors...anyways...another month & will have the PS4. Wife, don't know.

• Like 1

My SO came to me a few weeks ago and said, "Please tell me to stop playing Candy Crush. I think I'm addicted and it's interfering with my study time."

"Ok Dear, stop playing Candy Crush" (I said in jest.....I still can't get used to her needing me to give her orders)

"Thank you!" Big smile.

She hasn't played since. Well, not much. Only when I ask her for a life or a ticket.

Another topic would be, "Why are Thai women so subservient? It is disconcerting when you are an equal rights follower."

• Like 2

No disrespect intended. Who spoiled your wife? Her parents earlier or you? If it was mommy and daddy then send her back to them. You should have seen in the first place before marriage. If it was done by you then just enjoy the results of your hard work. Btw how old is she because spoiled behavior is a clear sign of being stuck somewhere between 4 and 12.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Shes 35 closer to 36 now.

Her spoiled attitude is her stupid friends saying what things to buy. We're currently in a non-talking state. I go USA in 3 weeks but considering just staying there. So done with this BS of a country. And my financials in the US are all secure.

You ARE fed up, no doubt. You need to discuss your issues and resolve them with her, or do what you are thinking of...(I take it there are no kids, otherwise I do not condone abandonment). Give her the ultimatum. Be honest. Then it will ultimately be her choice.

Regarding the was...Thailand's lack of "fitness", gave me a small pot belly & derived me from all previous muscle. Thailand is the ABSOLUTE WORST COUNTRY FOR HEALTH and FITNESS.

I feel your pain. I wish it was a pot belly, but mines increases 5 inches.

disgusted about the state of the kitchen last night i put on my best Brian Clough voice and told her 'it was unacceptable and unhygenic and if it was not cleaned in the morning she could find herself on the subs bench" this morning the kitchen was pristine,so told her she was picked for tonights game,but had to put in a good performance.Maybe the op could try this if unfamiliar with Mr Clough many interviews can be found on u tube.

• Like 2

No disrespect intended. Who spoiled your wife? Her parents earlier or you? If it was mommy and daddy then send her back to them. You should have seen in the first place before marriage. If it was done by you then just enjoy the results of your hard work. Btw how old is she because spoiled behavior is a clear sign of being stuck somewhere between 4 and 12.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Shes 35 closer to 36 now.

Her spoiled attitude is her stupid friends saying what things to buy. We're currently in a non-talking state. I go USA in 3 weeks but considering just staying there. So done with this BS of a country. And my financials in the US are all secure.

Sounds like a good plan to m e.

• Like 1

Did you hear the one about the guy who couldn't choose which annoyed him more between his Xbox and his Mrs?

He divorced one and pawned the other off to someone he found on TV.

How do you divorce an Xbox ?