Japan to abandon whaling in 2014

webfact

These people are no different from the Chinese. They will find loopholes to continue to hunt and eat sick.gif whales, dolphins, pangolins and tigers.

Are you being sarcastic or just utterly stupid for saying that the Japanese are no different from the Chinese.

Because,I don't think the Japanese eat Pangolins neither Tigers.

FYI, shark flake is the most type of common fish to be served in Australian Fish & Chips. So sharks are fine but Whales aren't?

And there must be a reason why dolphin-safe label exist right?

It's not just what you call "These people" that eat marine life.

Well, you gave me only two options. How about a third? The list is too long to type. People who read my post, understood what I meant. Back to grade school for you!

Edited by Somtamnication

These people are no different from the Chinese. They will find loopholes to continue to hunt and eat sick.gif whales, dolphins, pangolins and tigers.

Are you being sarcastic or just utterly stupid for saying that the Japanese are no different from the Chinese.

Because,I don't think the Japanese eat Pangolins neither Tigers.

FYI, shark flake is the most type of common fish to be served in Australian Fish & Chips. So sharks are fine but Whales aren't?

And there must be a reason why dolphin-safe label exist right?

It's not just what you call "These people" that eat marine life.

Well, you gave me only two options. How about a third? The list is too long to type. People who read my post, understood what I meant. Back to grade school for you!

Couldn't you come up with a better reply?

So much for telling someone else to go back to grade school. Your ignorance is not so different from the Chinese after all. giggle.gif

DavoTheGun, on 03 Apr 2014 - 14:23, said:
sms747, on 03 Apr 2014 - 12:28, said:

Rearing for slaughter is no different from hunting, it's still unnecessary killing to eat. Humans do not need to eat animals or fish and those pointing the finger at the 'nasty' Japanese are of course stuffing themselves with dead animals everyday, so who are the real hypocrites here?

A Typical stupid comment from a Vegan, it is well known that Meat is Brain Food, which is why such people make such comments!

True, scientifically shown that eating red meat is what allowed the brains to develop from ape to man.

Having now been forced to withdraw from whaling in one area, without admitting that their "scientific research" was complete b.s., any chance of them owning up to and doing something about their barbaric behavior in WWII, in China and elsewhere. If the Germans can accept their responsibility, why can't the Japanese? (hiding behind culture?)