For all those superior Aussies and Westerners who marvel at Thai corruption

tookwan cottage

Nice attempt OP to gain some thainess.....but, pales into insignificance when you look at yesterdays single corruption issue with the rice pledge deals....450 billion baht and thats by all accounts light on.

Go back to the drawing board you thai apologist you.

• Like 2

Try bribing an Aussie copper and let me know how you get on, then try and see the scale here a s opposed to there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Commission_into_the_New_South_Wales_Police_Service

Participation in misconduct was universal in the detective division of the Kings Cross patrol, and the senior levels of the branch had detective sergeants and the chief detective in a permanent corrupt relationship with major drug traffickers and the local criminal milieu. The Kings Cross detectives received payments akin to a "rent" from individuals like Bill Bayeh, Stave Hardas and "Fat" George; the payments totalled thousands of dollars per week, collected by Sergeant Trevor Haken and shared amongst the six detective sergeants and the chief detective ("Chook" Fowler). This corrupt practice was known in police circles as "the laugh".

Right on mate.

Edited by thailiketoo

Your kidding. Yes I am Australian but not interested in defending the country. We like every country have corruption. Thing is generally it is discovered in AU and dealt with. Did the article mention a small amount.
Yes and as for trying to bribe a cop in au to get off a drink driving charge. Good luck with that.
Don't see the point of this post.
S
While I'm having a bitch. What about first reply to post..."I don't care about AU"
GREAT why post a reply. Find another topic you( deleted)

Edited by Rooo
flame
  • Like 1