Internet Streaming World Cup Matches

p1p

High.

Is it just me (my computers configuration?? - XP & Firefox) or is anyone else having problems linking to the above "World Cup Stream 1" etc???

Like everyone out there, I just need some English chatting. I did manage to connect to Chinese ESPN, but I can't see how/why in China they will broadcast an English soundtrack? Why would they?

Any answers to any of the Q's would be greatly appreciated..1 hour to go and Im starting to pull what little hair I have left out!

Cheers hopefully,

W.

Edited by whooliggen

The Sun newspaper on-line is doing live streaming audio on all the games at this link:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006260665,00.html

Just follow the link and you'll get there. No good for todays England game because it was delayed viewing, but should be OK for all games that are shown at the correct time.

It's crap! Apart from the commentary being useless, there's a 30 second delay - so anything that happens on-screen is commentated on 30 seconds later. Pathetic!

At least the Sun's broadcasts is a start althought I agree it's not that good.

It's a little complicated but you could delay the picture in at least 2 ways :-

1) Use a receiver with a PVR funtion that can pause live TV. Pause it for a minute then start again. Now you are in synch with the Sun boradcast.

2) Receive the off the air broadcast or even the UBC one to a PC with a TV or Satellite card, then use a TV program with a similar Pause function for the same effect.

Please don't ask me to explain any further, just offer it as an option. the easiest way is to pay up for a satellite system that can receive the English commentary. Try www.satthaitv.com as a starting point. There are others just google search for "thailand satellite multichoice ebox" and you'll find some.

Edited by cyborgx

The Sun newspaper on-line is doing live streaming audio on all the games at this link:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006260665,00.html

Just follow the link and you'll get there. No good for todays England game because it was delayed viewing, but should be OK for all games that are shown at the correct time.

It's crap! Apart from the commentary being useless, there's a 30 second delay - so anything that happens on-screen is commentated on 30 seconds later. Pathetic!

Ummm... jai yen yen..

totster tcwozereeng.gif

High Tytus,

How exactly does this link work?? Ive tried opening it with all my media players (microsoft,real etc), but no joy? Is there a simle step I'm missing?

Any help much appreciated as Id really like to be listening to the game now..

Thanks in advance,

W.