Gun attack targets woman who blew whistle against Yingluck

webfact

Lets summarise this.

This woman was attacked, by attackers unknown.

She has had some part in glorifying herself in the recent protests.

Most posters seem to think that the events are related.

WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT HER OR WHAT SHE IS UP TO IN HER LIFE

She may be a cattle rustler or loan shark for all we know.

My wifes cousin was murdered some years ago as some thug mistook him for someone who stole a motorbike from someone. He wasn't involved in anything remotely connected to any Government protest. Chopped him around the neck and he bled to death.

Take off the blinkers people.

I stand by my post, show me the proof and I will apologise to all.

You highlight that we know nothing about her but you said in quote 20 she doesnt look honest, which way is it ,or is your dream confusing you?

• Like 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what I said, I never said she didn't look honest.

I said = "Probably not the most upstanding citizen - but I am like everyone else here posting on this - non of us really know."

You said that she didn't look honest on my behalf, weirdo.

Who is "we" by the way?

Better you take the rest of the day off.

Lets summarise this.

My wifes cousin was murdered some years ago as some thug mistook him for someone who stole a motorbike from someone. He wasn't involved in anything remotely connected to any Government protest. Chopped him around the neck and he bled to death.

You highlight that we know nothing about her but you said in quote 20 she doesnt look honest, which way is it ,or is your dream confusing you?

shes lonely humor her..confuses herself forgetting what she wrote previously..shame really...coffee1.gif

Lets summarise this.

shes lonely humor her..confuses herself forgetting what she wrote previously..shame really...coffee1.gif

See post 192, you seem to be another weirdo, weirdo.

I know what I said, I never said she didn't look honest.

I said = "Probably not the most upstanding citizen - but I am like everyone else here posting on this - non of us really know."

You said that she didn't look honest on my behalf, weirdo.

Who is "we" by the way?

Better you take the rest of the day off.

We is the members, thought you should know that. your other lame excuse is not valid, as on the one hand you are saying none of us know, but opine that she is probably not the most outstanding citizen. Didn,t I just write that before.

looks like you are only able to criticise and when the truth about you gets spread around you resort to name calling because you have been shown up for what you really are , a hypocrite, you wear red very well it seemsjerk.gif

Read the posts weirdo thumbsup.gif

Tell me the truth, are you the victim that got attacked by thugs?

...does this jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif qualify as name calling ?

crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

it is called an emoticon, It is part of tv's replies unlike your name calling especially when you spat the dummy because another poster called you a name, as I said hypocrite. Beside that jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif isnt calling you a name, its stating a fact. You have a good night now and try to keep that dummy where it belongs, cheersgiggle.gif

Oh dear god, for the love of Christ.

I have no excuse as I don't need one.

Sheff United are about to kick off at 3pm, so I'll leave you pondering in your own confusion.

You really are a weirdo, with an atrocious grip on English language.

Edited by soihok
  • Like 1

What was the conception of this yellow sheep ?

Gold whistler cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

Today a hero, tomorrow a victim, but benito suthep could make one more showbusiness.

And you think you are funny, laughing about an assault with guns to a girl?

Go back to Patagonia!.

Oh dear god, for the love of Christ.

I have no excuse as I don't need one.

Sheff United are about to kick off at 3pm, so I'll leave you pondering in your own confusion.

You really are a weirdo, with an atrocious grip on English language.

before you can correct other peoples english in these posts you should learn to spell and check your own, either that or use a spell checker, fairs fair.

• Like 1

What was the conception of this yellow sheep ?

Gold whistler cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

Today a hero, tomorrow a victim, but benito suthep could make one more showbusiness.

And you think you are funny, laughing about an assault with guns to a girl?

Go back to Patagonia!.

Buenos Aires Amigo.

I hope you read with tears in your eyes the story of yellow sheep.

One more step towards anarchy. The pundits who make light of this, along with those pseudo-detectives who can see all, tell-all, are entertaining to this non-Thai, non-voter, nin-compoop.

Edited by Benmart

We know where you live and we are coming to get you now so Be Afraid

Exactly !

As I have stated many times before on this forum the Thai Rouge is based on fear, violence and intimidation.

If they were the honorable organization some TV member say they are they would not have to use these gutter tactics. Their day will come, as will their despicable employers, the PTP.

We know where you live and we are coming to get you now so Be Afraid

Exactly !

As I have stated many times before on this forum the Thai Rouge is based on fear, violence and intimidation.

If they were the honorable organization some TV member say they are they would not have to use these gutter tactics. Their day will come, as will their despicable employers, the PTP.

and I suppose blowing a whistle in your ear is good for your ears????????

@ BigToe, MGP.

I'm not trying to minimise this act of intimidation, for which she was a target. She was not, however, a target for the bullets, as the headline implies.

That kind of sensationalism does not help the present situation in Thailand. Chinese whispers could easily have her dead within a few viral minutes, so inflaming a situation that these columns, mostly contributed to by farangs, show is already inflamed more than enough. Responsible reporting is important, truth is important.

For your information, I subscribe to none of Thailand's feudal groups. I'm on record, often enough, including these columns, saying kleptocracy is kleptocray. It really matters little who the kleptocrat is. Sadly, in my opinion, the Shinawatras on the one hand and Suthep and cronies on the other, is a zero choice for Thailand. That's the whole sadness at this juncture in the rocky history of Thai democracy.

In any other country she would be in jail. Or if unlucky she would have been shoot by the security guards. Imagine a person that evade the security around a Prime minister or President and then run up against him/her.

It's only in Thailand people think it's ok to attack or harass the Prime Minister or President.

Nonsense.

Stop trying to create the impression YL is in the same league as world leaders. She's the leader of a currently government less third world country where corruption is increasing massively and the rule of law is breaking down thanks in part to the illegal actions of her cabinet and the interference of her fugitive crooked brother,

Plenty of real politicians get heckled, eggs thrown, flour thrown and other abuses. Their security details protect them without resulting uses firearms or excessive violence, They certainly don't send gangs out to beat them, threaten them, shoot at them, throw grenades at them etc,

There was a UK deputy PM who reacted when some idiot slapped an egg on him. He turned round and thumped the idiot! YL was right to offer her hand - totally diffuses the situation and makes the other person feel embarrassed and stupid, as could be seen for the photos of the time. No need for this violent assault,

If YL could react so sensibly at the time, who is calling the shots now? Why are they getting so much more desperate?

I entirely agree that the reaction of YL was sensible, very appropriate, and even intelligent.

But if she really has those attributes of sensitivity and the intelligence to behave appropriately on certain situations, why she has never condemned all that violence and launched a manhunting of the perpetrators, like a normal leader of a country would do?

Is that lack of responsiveness to violence part of the protocol of the clones?

Let's forget about reds or yellows and think about that.

True - and a good point.

Wonder if the reaction to the young lady's whistle blowing was spontaneous? The lack of responsiveness, condemnation and action against those perpetrating violence is disgraceful. But maybe that reflects how she has been instructed to behave, along with all the others.

@ BigToe, MGP.

I'm not trying to minimise this act of intimidation, for which she was a target. She was not, however, a target for the bullets, as the headline implies.

That kind of sensationalism does not help the present situation in Thailand. Chinese whispers could easily have her dead within a few viral minutes, so inflaming a situation that these columns, mostly contributed to by farangs, show is already inflamed more than enough. Responsible reporting is important, truth is important.

For your information, I subscribe to none of Thailand's feudal groups. I'm on record, often enough, including these columns, saying kleptocracy is kleptocray. It really matters little who the kleptocrat is. Sadly, in my opinion, the Shinawatras on the one hand and Suthep and cronies on the other, is a zero choice for Thailand. That's the whole sadness at this juncture in the rocky history of Thai democracy.

Did you read the bit about one criminal putting a gun to her head, and the other stopping him.

What on earth makes you think he wasn't seriousness. She could have come within a whisker of being murderer. Seems like a good report, if you bother to read it all.

• Like 1