How to get over a relationship?

Sashasri

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry,, but weather YOU wanna face it or not,,, it's over since she wants it,, Ya,, you could lower yourself,, beg, plead, etc,, but if SHE wants it over,, it is,,, beg, plead, etc,,, so she stays another couple months,,, it WILL END!,, so get over it,, hell man,, it's Song Kron weekend!,, get out,, Have FUUUN, you'll make it!,,,

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

the comments by some posters are just just plain stupid and disgusting.we are still talking about girls/ woman and not a piece of meat at the market.just transfer some blood in the upper regions and behave like a real gentleman.sure we are in Thailand and i am not prude but i have respect to the opposite sex!

Yes your correct, I was one of those posters, allow me to correct the correct my remarks in my post

OP, I outlined a 4 week plan for you, which stated:

Go get a soapie

Soi Cowboy

Soi Nana

Weekend in Pattaya

I realise now I made a mistake in giving you this advice, and wish to make the following correction

During the 4 week program and the steps I indicated, when arriving at the locations always ensure you have an adequate supply of red roses to hand, wear a clean shirt, decent trousers and polished shoes, dependent on your age the little blue pill is optional..

"Crazy Chef".....is this better.. ?

And if you happen to be British and don't have to queue for anything, don't worry, just stand where you are and form your own queue.

It is one of the most gently-man thing us Brits do, forming queues.................wink.png

Gives time to pause and think through the dilemmas of giving someone the boot and continuing with your life.

tongue.png

• Like 1

Bloody hell, it's scary how many people equate 'getting over a girl' to 'paying a prostitute for sex'. I can't think of anything more depressing- being dumped and then having to bribe someone to find you attractive. You might as well get 'loser' tattooed on your forehead, just to pre-warn everyone.

So, yeah. Don't do that is my advice. Stay busy, stay active, meet new people, all the usual things. You're basically waiting out the clock of pain. Try to focus on the things that made you unhappy in the relationship and feel some relief you are free from them.

• Like 1

Bloody hell, it's scary how many people equate 'getting over a girl' to 'paying a prostitute for sex'. I can't think of anything more depressing- being dumped and then having to bribe someone to find you attractive. You might as well get 'loser' tattooed on your forehead, just to pre-warn everyone.

So, yeah. Don't do that is my advice. Stay busy, stay active, meet new people, all the usual things. You're basically waiting out the clock of pain. Try to focus on the things that made you unhappy in the relationship and feel some relief you are free from them.

With the exeption of your post, I can only find one other post which even mentions "paying a prostitute for sex" in this thread, but to answer your question "how many equate"...there has only been 2. as far as I can see....thumbsup.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

the comments by some posters are just just plain stupid and disgusting.we are still talking about girls/ woman and not a piece of meat at the market.just transfer some blood in the upper regions and behave like a real gentleman.sure we are in Thailand and i am not prude but i have respect to the opposite sex!

Yes your correct, I was one of those posters, allow me to correct the correct my remarks in my post

Go get a soapie

Soi Cowboy

Soi Nana

Weekend in Pattaya

I realise now I made a mistake in giving you this advice, and wish to make the following correction

During the 4 week program and the steps I indicated, when arriving at the locations always ensure you have an adequate supply of red roses to hand, wear a clean shirt, decent trousers and polished shoes, dependent on your age the little blue pill is optional..

And if you happen to be British and don't have to queue for anything, don't worry, just stand where you are and form your own queue.

It is one of the most gently-man thing us Brits do, forming queues.................wink.png

Gives time to pause and think through the dilemmas of giving someone the boot and continuing with your life.

tongue.png

Yes Yes,, by all means,, stand in, "que",, and take it like a, "gentleman",,, There are times,, that simply she's NOT cut it,,, there are times, you HAVE to stand up for yourself, and STOP letting someone walk all over you,, I know I'll catch flak for this,, but English, "gentlemen",, still to this day,, speak English,, and not German because many refused to lay down like, "gentlemen" and simply take what was being shoved down their throats,,,

• Like 2

Go get a soapie

Soi Cowboy

Soi Nana

Weekend in Pattaya

tongue.png

Yes Yes,, by all means,, stand in, "que",, and take it like a, "gentleman",,, There are times,, that simply she's NOT cut it,,, there are times, you HAVE to stand up for yourself, and STOP letting someone walk all over you,, I know I'll catch flak for this,, but English, "gentlemen",, still to this day,, speak English,, and not German because many refused to lay down like, "gentlemen" and simply take what was being shoved down their throats,,,

You lucky boy

how much have you spent on her

book a room at Nana Hotel

many outside ~~~ you want i go with you ~~~

sure let's go

man up don't be a mama's boy, if you are then go

back to mama and let the grown up's play

nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana

say it until you can't remember where you are

and oh don't forget the alcohol, it really helps

why wasnt he with her on her birthday morning?

Because she told me not to come to her place. It was a red flag so I thought I'd go round her house early the next day to catch her out. My instincts were correct. I know I have to finish with her now. I would like to know how you guys handle the fallout.

So lets see-----you been togther for 5 years but were not staying/living in same place? hmmmm ok so now you should realise its probably NOT the first time she has been with another guy. It may hurt for awhile but as they say "Time heals all wounds" If your living here ( or just visiting) just walk away think of the fun times that once were and move on. Plenty of nitelife areas to drink (in moderation) and pay for play girls to cheer you up till you search and find a replacement. Certainly not hard to do here.

So, you're defending this woman's infidelity? It does not matter whether their relationship was based upon emotion or finances, she cheated on him. Done, over with, good riddance; next! That is the advice I see on this forum.

• Like 1

Without YouInto the fir woods I'm going,There where I saw her last.But the evening has veiled the land in cloth,Covered the path beyond the forest's edge,So bleak and empty the forest looks.Woe is me, oh woe,And the birds sing no more.Without you I cannot be.Without you,With you I am alone though.Without you,Without you I count the hours being without you.With you time stands still;Worthless it is.On the branches, in the burrows,Silent and without life now it is.Oh so hard breathing has become for me.Woe is me, oh woeAnd the birds sing no moreWithout you I cannot be.Without you,With you I am alone though.Without you,Without you I count the hours being without you.With you time stands still;Worthless it is. Without you. Without you.

Edited by Morakot

Without You

Into the fir woods I'm going,
There where I saw her last.
But the evening has veiled the land in cloth,
Covered the path beyond the forest's edge,
So bleak and empty the forest looks.
Woe is me, oh woe,
And the birds sing no more.

Without you I cannot be.
Without you,
With you I am alone though.
Without you,
Without you I count the hours being without you.
With you time stands still;
Worthless it is.

On the branches, in the burrows,
Silent and without life now it is.
Oh so hard breathing has become for me.
Woe is me, oh woe
And the birds sing no more

Without you I cannot be.
Without you,
With you I am alone though.
Without you,
Without you I count the hours being without you.
With you time stands still;
Worthless it is. 
Without you. Without you.
Seems pretty simple to me.

Cut her money off.buy a new sim card and leave.NEXT PLEASE 5555

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

4 pages of replies to a troll post this site never ceases to amaze me, he will be saying "i bought her a house " next lol !! before any farang jumps in feet first, just think how much fun you can have with 2 million + baht,

Just stay alone, be happy you aren't in a relationship, its much easier. As for going to bars getting p**sed and sh***ing sl*ts, don't bother... waste of time and money. However, a massage and bj and then walk away are very reasonably priced here. I love it when massage is all over and they think I am interested in them. Then I start to speak to them in Thai and/or Isaan Laos and explain I'm going for a beer and some food in a nice restaurant ALONE!! Lovely