This guy is a good and honest mechanic

kevvy

Went to this guy's workshop last week .What a <removed> , a real junk yard . But..... He is very honest and worked on my car and charged me Thai price . I have comment on it in another topic here under " cars with LPG"Today he put in a changeover automatic transmission. He had the car for 7 hours and also done the front brakes. He charged me 10,000 baht. He has people there the time.Today there wa sa Doctor there from the hospital getting work done and he had been going there for 10 years .Toyota send their cars there if it id too hard for them.

pics of workshop.post-164407-0-36414700-1396879728_thumb.

post-164407-0-24680800-1396879740_thumb.

post-164407-0-37494300-1396879747_thumb.

• Like 1

Don't know how he can make any money at those prices even in Thailand, he has to be cutting corners somewhere?

Hi Mate

dont how he does it , i was here and seen the reco tranny. All I know is that the car runs like it did before.

Kevvy

• Like 1

where is it?

it is ban saen chon buri not far from central .his number is 0819499838.I will take my car to him from now on.Oh, another thing I forgot to mention, this time I offered his worker 200 baht to buy a beer and he no....Just wanted to keep customers happy.

amazing!!!.He has done good by me and alot of other people and has made the car run good as I had trouble with the valves 2 weeks ago.

All I know is that the car runs like it did before.

So it still has problems with the transmission? :P

Sorry, I meant the car runs just like it did before it had all the trouble with it .Meaning it is running great again........ Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

where is it?

it is ban saen chon buri not far from central .his number is 0819499838.I will take my car to him from now on.Oh, another thing I forgot to mention, this time I offered his worker 200 baht to buy a beer and he no....Just wanted to keep customers happy.

amazing!!!.He has done good by me and alot of other people and has made the car run good as I had trouble with the valves 2 weeks ago.

so you're saying this place is near Central Plaza, Chonburi? Is it on Sukhumvit?

If you go past central heading towards the beach you will go to a set of lights and then the next set you turn right.about 100 metres on the left in a small soi he is up about 250 metres.you cant miss him as you see cars everywhere. The set of lights where you turn right has a mercedes showroom on one corner and the other side is a bike showroom

Edited by kevvy