Nose job!

baneko

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of the nose operations my wife's niece had her nose operation . I never noticed it until my wife mentioned it and then it did not look much different to me She is 40. and we see her nearly every day as she only love around 30 meters away.

Well 18 year old Thai girls with children already will tend to care what any man thinks . . .

She's maximising her value; increasing her appeal

Smart girl

There is no need for that quote. I beleive many girls in the west fall pregnant at an early age

With the lack of sex education in Thailand and a sweet talking boyfriend.

I have known her since she was 12 and was academic and an excelent pupil. Maybe she made a small mistake. Many around the world do.

You should not tar everyone with the same brush.

She still looks bad by the way if your interested.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My wife was lucky and has natural double Ds so a boob job has never been necessary to think about. She's commented a few times about her nose. I tell her she looks lovely. Not to worry. She says she wouldn't have surgery though.

I did see a Thai lady who'd had a nose job and she actually looked pretty good. It is a bit odd though. People are right that it makes them look more Indian. It takes your brain a while to figure <deleted> is up.

Take generally image of rich/successful people i Asia, pretty much all have white skin,tall and straight noses!

these things that dark skin, short, potato nose is beautiful is propaganda from the west that you been indoctrinated since early age.. ask any well educated asian if he could choose to have white skin or dark skin we all know that answer on that..

It is sad that Asians have been convinced by the media and old colonialism to adapt the European definition of Beauty. I love my Thai/Lao girlfriend just as she is. The does not need to change her nose, skin color, breasts, eyes or any other feature. I love her like she is and she is a beautiful Asian woman just like she is.

It is sad that Asians have been convinced by the media and old colonialism to adapt the European definition of Beauty. I love my Thai/Lao girlfriend just as she is. The does not need to change her nose, skin color, breasts, eyes or any other feature. I love her like she is and she is a beautiful Asian woman just like she is.

not every asian country have been colonised and the talk of media is bullshit, look back in history these things happen even before our western media starting make influences over people here..

I guess men with Thai wives or girlfriends wishing to go under the knife have not reinforced their beauty that attracted them to them in the first place. My Thai wife wanted a nose job and braces on her teeth but when I kept telling her I married her for her beautiful smile and pretty nose she soon got over changing anything even though she could well afford the cost.

I realise that a lot of TV posters really do think all Thai women want a Western man in preference to a normal, workingThai guy who speaks their language, shares their culture but they should open their eyes outside the bar scene and dating sites.

That's probably what the women would be prefer if the males were to acknowledge and accept financial responsibility of the female and her family.

They prefer Thai men regardless. Not all Thai guys are illiterate degenerates.

Frankly, a lot of the women that prefer farang men because they "take care" of the extended family wouldn't dream of trying that with a financially-secure Thai man.

They do it with farang guys because they know they'll get away with it.

Farang guys are often desperate

Give it up mate you've been put in your place once or twice in this thread already - know when to stay down !

Stay down? Make a coherent argument and I just might. Otherwise, go whistle for it . . . . mate

Unless, of course, you really do believe that young Thai girls pin up posters of bald, fat, white pensioners on their walls as they're growing up laugh.png

• Like 1

I realise that a lot of TV posters really do think all Thai women want a Western man in preference to a normal, workingThai guy who speaks their language, shares their culture but they should open their eyes outside the bar scene and dating sites.

That's probably what the women would be prefer if the males were to acknowledge and accept financial responsibility of the female and her family.

Frankly, a lot of the women that prefer farang men because they "take care" of the extended family wouldn't dream of trying that with a financially-secure Thai man.

Give it up mate you've been put in your place once or twice in this thread already - know when to stay down !

Stay down? Make a coherent argument and I just might. Otherwise, go whistle for it . . . . mate

Unless, of course, you really do believe that young Thai girls pin up posters of bald, fat, white pensioners on their walls as they're growing up laugh.png

Not all farangs in Thailand are bald, fat, white or pensioners! Big generalisation by you.

Stupid comment!

• Like 1

Not all farangs in Thailand are bald, fat, white or pensioners! Big generalisation by you.

Stupid comment!

One thai school teacher wanted me the father a child for her but said she did not want a husband. She just wanted the tall, white blue eyed genes for her kid.

Far more important that they look as attractive as possible to the men they prefer . . . Thai men

Especially Thai men that will father children who are tall, have blue eyes, white skin and a pointed nose.

You do realise that those attributes are hereditary, don't you?

A short, fat, man who started losing his hair when he was 20 will sire a son with the same dispositions 9 times out of 10. Indeed, it might even be worse considering the state of many of the Thai women farang guys seem to hook up with.

Sorry, bro

laugh.png

Not exactly. Balding is 'inherited' on the maternal side, so if your mother's father is bald, there is a high chance you will be. If your father or father's father is bald, then the chances of you being bald are somewhat less.

I like Thai noses and small boobs. Guess I belong in Thailand. I like them as they are. I saw a girl in XZone that had a new nose, new boobs and braces. Yuck! Fake boobs are much worse than a fake nose. I don't touch noses. IMHO

• Like 1

back home my friends used to call me by the nickname "bent nose"

i've considered getting it straightened but i worry that will focus more attention on my oversize ears

if i get my nose AND ears fixed, i will need to do something about my asymmetric eyes

the other solution would be a boob job but i'm worried about the health risks

This is true, although no need to refer to us as "farang".

Edited by ayayay

Stupid comment!

Well Duh!

Yes, a generalization based on what I and, no doubt, many others have seen to be the most apt description for many Western men here.

Frankly, I'm astounded by the hostility some of the responses demonstrate towards a cold, hard fact; namely that the overwhelming majority of Thai women's first preference is for a Thai man.

One thai school teacher wanted me the father a child for her but said she did not want a husband. She just wanted the tall, white blue eyed genes for her kid.

Genes that any number of sperm banks have on tap, pal.

Edited by HardenedSoul

Stupid comment!

Well Duh!

Yes, a generalization based on what I and, no doubt, many others have seen to be the most apt description for many Western men here.

Frankly, I'm astounded by the hostility some of the responses demonstrate towards a cold, hard fact; namely that the overwhelming majority of Thai women's first preference is for a Thai man.

Genes that any number of sperm banks have on tap, pal.

Sperm banks cost money! Im sure the teacher would have suppleid for free.

As for baldness. That really isnt peoples fault. Weight can be controlled although in later life can be difficult for some.