what ive done is build a home for our family, my wife our children and myself,

also it was a lot of fun me learning thai and my wife learning english,

its not all as black and white as you think it is,

jake

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you got turned over by an ex and thats why your bitter.

Bitter??

Bitter over what?

Check any of my posts. I've never been on here lamenting or bitching about Thai women (or any women for that matter).

I've never been hosed financially or emotionally, never been tapped for money and never bought/built a house for a Thai woman.

My dealings with women here in the kingdom have been smooth, uneventful and drama-free.

I'm just acknowledging that as a Westerner who doesn't speak Thai, the waters I fish in this country are tiny compared to those trawled by the Thai guys.

So what do you do with yout day?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

blink.png

I work, I eat, I drink and I party - what do you do with yours?

@ Jake - never said it was black and white.

Never said that ALL Thai women have a preference for Thai men. Some haven't even dated one - I just pointed out the facts.

I grew up fancying Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell but it didn't stop me being with a half white/half Chinese girl for more than a decade.

Dunno why everyone's so bloody defensive as if I've suggested that their wives are secretly hankering after Phichai the motorbike taxi rider behind their backs.

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 2

Sadly, Thai women don't give much of a toss what farang men think of their beauty preferences

Why would they when, for the overwhelming majority, farang men are and always will be the last resort?

Far more important that they look as attractive as possible to the men they prefer . . . Thai men

That's not altogether correct. I'm aware of numerous women in the tourist orientated entertainment industry who have undergone rhinoplasty and vaginoplasty especially to attract more non-Thai patrons.

How do you know they've undergone those procedures just to attract more non-Thais?

Let me guess; they told you, right?

Anyway, my post clearly says "the overwhelming majority".

I realise that a lot of TV posters really do think all Thai women want a Western man in preference to a normal, workingThai guy who speaks their language, shares their culture but they should open their eyes outside the bar scene and dating sites.

My cousins had nose job and boobs job. Farang men lined up to get with them after the nose and boobs jobs were done.

What about you?