Nose job!

baneko

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, Thai women don't give much of a toss what farang men think of their beauty preferences

Why would they when, for the overwhelming majority, farang men are and always will be the last resort?

Far more important that they look as attractive as possible to the men they prefer . . . Thai men

Most Thai men would prefer a Thai woman got a boob job, not a nose job. Nose jobs are something women are obsessed with but most men couldn't care less about.

Edited by DP25
  • Like 2

Far more important that they look as attractive as possible to the men they prefer . . . Thai men

Especially Thai men that will father children who are tall, have blue eyes, white skin and a pointed nose.

You do realise that those attributes are hereditary, don't you?

A short, fat, man who started losing his hair when he was 20 will sire a son with the same dispositions 9 times out of 10. Indeed, it might even be worse considering the state of many of the Thai women farang guys seem to hook up with.

Sorry, bro

laugh.png

I hate to say it but my mrs friend who got one looks probably 20% better. Gone from being reasonably attractive to being a bit of a stunner,

i dont want to think that way but its just an observation.

The flared African/Asian nose if very wide can be rather offputting.

Edited by tullynagardy
  • Like 2

It`s all to do with the marketing strategies of certain companies and what is considered makes the appearance of the perfect female physique according to the fashion, modelling agencies and the media, which is being painfully thin, having long noses and fair skin or more Europeanish.

It is a case of manipulation and brainwashing as to what constitutes being beautiful, a form of commercial psychology of what is an acceptable look. Problem is these women truly believe they will be transformed into something more desirable and therefore will have better opportunities, meeting wealthy men and better career prospects and that these surgeries will change their whole lives.

Nothing can be done, because whatever you say they won`t believe you, because the articles in their favourite magazines and the ads and soap operas featuring glamorous models done up to the nines broadcast on TV will convince them otherwise and assure them they have made the right choice.

• Like 2

Sadly, Thai women don't give much of a toss what farang men think of their beauty preferences

Why would they when, for the overwhelming majority, farang men are and always will be the last resort?

She does worry what farang men think!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Maybe now she does but, when she was in her prime (ie young), she probably didn't give farang guys a moment's thought.

• Like 1

Maybe now she does but, when she was in her prime (ie young), she probably didn't give farang guys a moment's thought.

She is 18 so not in her prime quite yet!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is a most offensive and totally incorrect view. I have been married to a Thai woman for nearly 30 years and I do know quite a number of friends Farang and Thais and I think I know what I am talking about! You may have had a bad experience or two, but that can happen in Europe, US and other western countries.

I do agree with the OP. Unfortunately most of us, in particular females do want to look different - the grass is greener on the other side. Asian ladies (NOT only Thais ) want to look European and die their beautiful straight long hair red, Some (Japanese) have their eyes operated upon and others have a nose job. European ladies frequent tanning sessions to be tanned and die their beautiful blonde hair dark brown etc. This is unfortunate, but in our global world its unavoidable...

• Like 1

This is a most offensive and totally incorrect view. I have been married to a Thai woman for nearly 30 years and I do know quite a number of friends Farang and Thais and I think I know what I am talking about! You may have had a bad experience or two, but that can happen in Europe, US and other western countries.

I do agree with the OP. Unfortunately most of us, in particular females do want to look different - the grass is greener on the other side. Asian ladies (NOT only Thais ) want to look European and die their beautiful straight long hair red, Some (Japanese) have their eyes operated upon and others have a nose job. European ladies frequent tanning sessions to be tanned and die their beautiful blonde hair dark brown etc. This is unfortunate, but in our global world its unavoidable...

Offensive??!!

What exactly is "offensive" about that post?

Edited by HardenedSoul

That's not altogether correct. I'm aware of numerous women in the tourist orientated entertainment industry who have undergone rhinoplasty and vaginoplasty especially to attract more non-Thai patrons.

whether it makes sense aesthetically depends on how the girl looks before and the exact nature of the operation

my ex wife had her nose adjusted aged 18 - from photos before and after, i would say it was a slight improvement

i know other girls who've ended up looking worse (especially for the 6 months after the operation)

there are obviously non-aesthetic emotional factors (positive and negative) to consider but i'm no psychologist

• Like 1

That's not altogether correct. I'm aware of numerous women in the tourist orientated entertainment industry who have undergone rhinoplasty and vaginoplasty especially to attract more non-Thai patrons.

How do you know they've undergone those procedures just to attract more non-Thais?

Let me guess; they told you, right?

Anyway, my post clearly says "the overwhelming majority".

I realise that a lot of TV posters really do think all Thai women want a Western man in preference to a normal, workingThai guy who speaks their language, shares their culture but they should open their eyes outside the bar scene and dating sites.

• Like 2

How do you know they've undergone those procedures just to attract more non-Thais?

I realise that a lot of TV posters really do think all Thai women want a Western man in preference to a normal, workingThai guy who speaks their language, shares their culture but they should open their eyes outside the bar scene and dating sites.

most thai girls don't think much about non-thai guys for the simple reason they don't spend time with many non-thai guys

obviously those that do mix with foreigners may develop some kind of preference / fetish for other nationalities / races

it's wrong to make assumptions about thai girls as a whole based on that small group who mix with foreigners as that is obviously a non-representative sub-set but i can understand why some guys do allow themselves that ego boost

• Like 2

That's probably what the women would be prefer if the males were to acknowledge and accept financial responsibility of the female and her family.

That's probably what the women would be prefer if the males were to acknowledge and accept financial responsibility of the female and her family.

They prefer Thai men regardless. Not all Thai guys are illiterate degenerates.

Frankly, a lot of the women that prefer farang men because they "take care" of the extended family wouldn't dream of trying that with a financially-secure Thai man.

They do it with farang guys because they know they'll get away with it.

Farang guys are often desperate

• Like 1