17" or 19" screen laptop (second hand would be great )

YipYipYa123

anyone know where to get these ? walked around yesterday in fortune and pantip and there were almost none bigger then 14 or 15.6"

i know i could get a small one and buy a big monitor/tv and connect them but i travel a bit so that would be much hassle

i saw a couple new for 40-60k but i dont need that kind of high spec latest ...........

il only want it for basic tasks like reading ,ms office , the odd movie ,youtube etc i do now on my dell latitude thats 6-7 years old

and still works fine .........

Did you check out the shop in fortune on the third floor that sells used computer equipment called "Jinan" ?

They had exactly what you want when I passed there a few days ago.. monster laptop with big screen and full number pad keyboard.

Did you check out the shop in fortune on the third floor that sells used computer equipment called "Jinan" ?

They had exactly what you want when I passed there a few days ago.. monster laptop with big screen and full number pad keyboard.

i seen that one yesterday actually :) ,the only thing was on max volume you could barely hear it .....i know external speakers are cheap but i want less

cables and clutter if i can help it

seems to be hardly any 17"' screens in thailand for some reason but in the uk/usa theyre cheap as chips ..

I always buy my 17 inch laptops on net and Fedex them to me in Thailand, as cannot get what I want here - same like you.

i could do that too but id be worried thai customs would hold it to ransom

and make me pay triple its value etc after the crazy delivery fees ......

did you save anything doing it that way or just do it to get a better laptop ?