Arrest warrant sought for redshirt leader 'Ko Tee'

webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummm yingluck ordered the arrest warrant according to the other paper.

Strange how when she does something positive she is called the caretaker premier.

Normally this paper screams Yingluck then the bias comes out.

Yingluk didn't order the warrant, she's not in a position to do that, that's a court's job, and whatever she does now is as a caretaker prime minister because that is what she is whether it is positive or not.

Strange how when she does something positive she is called the caretaker premier.

More strange is that Ms. Yingluck has to do the ordering herself here. Normally the police would just ask the court for an arrest warrant or have the CAPO order them (i.e. the police) to get working on it.

Even more strange is that you're saying she ordered the arrest warrant to be issued when she didn't. She can't.

More strange is that Ms. Yingluck has to do the ordering herself here. Normally the police would just ask the court for an arrest warrant or have the CAPO order them (i.e. the police) to get working on it.

This will give him time to slip into Cambodia.

Why do they need an arrest warrant for important people as it is always telegraphed giving them plenty of time to flee (just answered my own question). The police arrest people all the time without first obtaining an arrest warrant.

Sorry, that simply doesn't apply to Thailand at all. The police announce that they want people for questioning and then wait for them to turn up at the police station.

I don't we've ever seen a case of them going out and apprehending anyone...!!

"I don't we've ever seen a case of them going out and apprehending anyone...!!"

Think again, just because you're so blinkered as to not see these things doesn't mean they don't happen.

Even more strange is that you're saying she ordered the arrest warrant to be issued when she didn't. She can't.

You're right there. In a way I was only reacting to our parrot, I assumed he meant Ms. Yingluck ordered the police to get an arrest warrant from a court.

Also interesting on the Vice video is the red shirt, clearly filmed blue shirt and chubby, throwing a bomb during the Laksi incidents. He's standing next to the guy with the gun in his hands. Why does this material surface now and not right after they filmed it. The police could have locked him up already!

Khaoaod reporting standards: "a quick Wikipedia search" ... what a <deleted> joke ... so the translation of Suthep's speech was I imagine done with "a quick Google Translate". Morons.

Though there's no reason to think the PDRC activists would be familiar with Vice*, thinking it could have some connection with Robert Amsterdam can surely only look somewhat ridiculous to those that are.

Especially given the only basis for thinking there is any relation between RA and Vice appears to be that he and the magazine both originally hail from Canada... Khao Sod's reference to the Wikipedia search might be more of a tongue in cheek gibe more than anything else because I doubt they took the idea that there might be a connection very seriously.

*Indeed, perhaps they're rather better off not being exposed to it and its readership. That said I've found some of the documentaries they've made in the past few years interesting and informative. Obviously an attempt to become more serious, I guess the vacuous hipster thing couldn't keep selling magazines for ever.

I didn't think this doc was too bad either, although if I'd watched as someone who knew nothing about the situation I would've had no idea by the end of it as to who was right and who was wrong (though I'm not particularly sure about that anyway). But if the reporter had attempted to editorialise more, she would've been accused of bias one way or the other so perhaps it was best to just give the two sides more or less equal time and let them speak for themselves.

• Like 1

Ms. Yingluck has no choice, if she fails to act she will be charged with not upholding the LM law.

LM does more harm than good in every regard.

Ms. Yingluck only needed to check with police or CAPO head Chalerm. The part of having a choice or not has no relation to this. Ms. Yingluck hasn't stepped down yet, goes around as if in (full) function and therefor must be seen to uphold the law, any law.

BTW with you being relative new to this forum, may I suggest you read forum rule #1. Just to avoid the pain of having to watch your untimely departure. wai.gif

What pain? There will be no pain. 96 posts and he only joined yesterday....

• Like 2

Complete shot in the dark here (not) ... what's the odds he's being nicely looked after in Cambodia right now?

No way.

The Thaksin regime wants him silenced.

He keeps blowing open their plans of civil war and secession at a time when they are trying to wallpaper over their true agenda.

His red radio station was blocked by the police before launch, the next day one of his red units was raided at the NACC and 4 of them locked up without bail, and he was always moaning about never being given any financial assistance (from you know who).

The guy was using the situation to get cash from Dubai for a war, and we all know he would have siphoned off as much as he could for himself had he got it. That is the motivation for many a red leader.... the cash from Dubai. (No accounting).

He was too outspoken for Thaksin at a time when they are trying to keep a low profile on the 'cough cough' secession issue, by hanging secession banners around BKK with his own bloody name on them in the cause for the 'red shirt movement'.

That is why he has to go.... He will get no help in Cambodia from Thaksin's lackies. In fact he may find danger there... He may well try Laos or Myanmar.

The Thaksin regime wants him silenced.

He keeps blowing open their plans of civil war and secession at a time when they are trying to wallpaper over their true agenda.

In the interview he says "On the surface we talk about democracy, but in the background we train our fighters, we train to shoot"... so yes, that guy is yapping too much.

Ms. Yingluck has no choice, if she fails to act she will be charged with not upholding the LM law.

LM does more harm than good in every regard.

It´s not a PM´s job to ordering arrest of ordinary people.