Best Thai Credit Card

I've now been a salaried employee for 6 months - got the WP and the pay slips etc. My earning entitle me to all but the very top platinum jobbies. The interest rates are identical, so I'm looking at the ones with the best perks.

Every card have their pros and cons

I own Krungsri in the past and Bangkok Bank now. Krungsri give 10% discount in a lot of places, BKK bank have good travel insurance up to 8 mil. THB, both domestic and inter national travel. Both had points system, not much in rewards but every month I have vouchers for food chains.

The easiest way to obtain card from your salary bank. Kasikorn ask 80k salary and year on WP.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. My salary bank is SCB. I was forced to open an account with them by my employer, but I don't much like them-their credit card site doesn't seem to be properly translated into English. My research seems to be leading me toward Kasikorn as they don't charge an entry fee or an annual fee. Any more ideas?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I chose a supplementary card on my wife's account, so when it all goes tits up I can fly out business class to my next destination (unless she remembers to cancel it before I get to BKK).

I've got a child so the moonlight flit is out. I'm going to have to stand on my own 2 feet!

• Like 1