Another one pregnant !

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having babies at this age is normal and natural.

Only our twisted western society sees it as wrong.

+ 1

I'm going to be a Great Uncle soon, I'm over the moon with delight. What's super nice is, I will live long enough (hopefully) to see this child become an adult.

• Like 1

+ 1

I'm going to be a Great Uncle soon, I'm over the moon with delight. What's super nice is, I will live long enough (hopefully) to see this child become an adult.

Mate ... a great Uncle ... that's great ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Sarcasm or troll?

In case you are in earnest... Our western society deemed it "wrong" when we started to see the value - or better, necessity - of education in modern society, which requires being in school well past the age of 15. Thailand has modernised quickly and the "breeding like cats" mentality in the countryside hasn't entirely caught up with modern society. Fine if you want to be stuck being a rice farmer and a "frog under a coconut" for generation after generation.

• Like 1

Maybe not face maybe attention maybe because her friend had one

Normal and natural?

As you call it the twisted western society pays benefits for teen moms.

Having a baby comes with responsibilities not just dump them on mums lap to take care of .

Both in the east and west.

In the west you do not have to dump it on mum and dad ,as the councill will give you a flat ,the state will give you money and you need never work a day in your life.

Hear Hear!! Bring back the workhouses!!

• Like 1

Beautiful climate... good natural food... vitamins all year round... hormones kick in at 13... countryside pastoral... dogs, horses, chooks, cows all do it right there in the open...

What else do you people expect? There is no other entertainment or source of fun... baby is usually a surprise side-effect...

Abortion is immoral, against religion... sex is not against it... on the contrary - it's natural and fun...

Why so many people bring in the heavy artillery of Social Security Payments, Western morals, etc. ? TIT!

Me no understand...

Edited by ABCer
  • Like 1

Of course there's a dearth of sex education options in LOS and the media doesn't exactly contribute to a more pious lifestyle. There's no social welfare system apart from the family so it does pretty much come down to the individual being more respectable, considerate and less promiscuous.

But sex feels sooooooooo good......

Sarcasm or troll?

In case you are in earnest... Our western society deemed it "wrong" when we started to see the value - or better, necessity - of education in modern society, which requires being in school well past the age of 15. Thailand has modernised quickly and the "breeding like cats" mentality in the countryside hasn't entirely caught up with modern society. Fine if you want to be stuck being a rice farmer and a "frog under a coconut" for generation after generation.

Having spent a lot of time in the western education system (UK branch) I would like to point out continued education for many over the age of 13 is completely pointless, and more to do with keeping them off the streets than anything else.

Modern western society IMHO is largely a failure.

In Thailand kids can leave school at age 13, many more are thrown out at age 15.

I believe less than 20% of Thais finish high school.

95% of Thais are "dirt poor", that is how the Thai rulers like it.

Should we really be trying to force the failures in our society onto other societies?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

What are the girls thinking ?

They just love the sausage?

if you get to know a few country girls, you'll as often as not find out that at least once, they got dragged into a patch of jungle and raped by a minimum of one local boy. But of course they loved every minute of it.

Ive wondered if this kind of thing is how country girls get TRAINED for the red light industry their moms have destined for them?????????????

I believe less than 20% of Thais finish high school.

95% of Thais are "dirt poor", that is how the Thai rulers like it.

Should we really be trying to force the failures in our society onto other societies?

No we shouldn't, but I would like to see a link for your other statements

• Like 1