What brought you back to Thailand after the first trip?

kimbathewhitelion

I have heard it is another place w nightlife and bar girls, but do they use US dollars and is the exchange rate as good?

and, what about their immigration laws for US citizens, is it easier than the hoops jumping of thailand?

btw the only reason I know that is a friend from LA met a girl there, and as he described her, I began thinking (bar girl), I saw a picture of her, and then he said she had two daughters..........he then said, and she "WAS" a bar girl, but he is in love, completely smitten and knows he is in for trouble, but he is going for it, full on.

I said nothing, after all, what was the point

The other forum website (wooden door) has a PI forum, it's pretty good, check it out.

It didnt come up in the search.

I may be headed for Panama.

Apparently a friend has a large project there she wants me to be involved in from her Miami base of operations

My only knowledge of Panama comes from the series Prison Break. which was mostly in the studio of course, but gave many visuals which were real.

It looked like another Miami

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard it is another place w nightlife and bar girls, but do they use US dollars and is the exchange rate as good?

and, what about their immigration laws for US citizens, is it easier than the hoops jumping of thailand?

btw the only reason I know that is a friend from LA met a girl there, and as he described her, I began thinking (bar girl), I saw a picture of her, and then he said she had two daughters..........he then said, and she "WAS" a bar girl, but he is in love, completely smitten and knows he is in for trouble, but he is going for it, full on.

The other forum website (wooden door) has a PI forum, it's pretty good, check it out.

It didnt come up in the search.

I may be headed for Panama.

Apparently a friend has a large project there she wants me to be involved in from her Miami base of operations

My only knowledge of Panama comes from the series Prison Break. which was mostly in the studio of course, but gave many visuals which were real.

It looked like another Miami

Teak Door.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Doesn't a psychopath run that site ?

5 years ago I was on my way to costs Rica and a week before plans went bad.I kept in touch with a friend that teaches kite surfing here.I got a book on Thailand and hit up 14 islands in 3.5 months.did a lot of scuba,snorkeling and relaxing.I didn't see my friend till the last week I was here..now I come for the same but its 6 months and play 20 rounds of golf.oh I forgot nice lady's and food

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

'He died a few years ago.

Rin Kanokwan from Buri Ram. Okay, she was a hooker who worked for an English friend at a bar in Pattaya's Soi 8.

Always paid upfront until I figured out that other mothers also have pretty daughters.

Exactly when I wasn't looking for a girl, after my mom died in my arms, trying to get over it a a nice beach near Takua Pa, I ran into my wife, who couldn't speak English, my Thai was limited to order some simple food.

Our house in Germany was sold and I'm living here for 12 years now, and no more going back to where I came from.

Thanks to Rin Kanokwan from Buri Ram........thumbsup.gif

You should post that on her facebook page. I'm sure she would like to know what you are saying about her.

As an aside I didn't know it was OK to list names of women and call them prostitutes on Thai Visa now. Has it been that way for a long time?

The same reason now I want to go back to the Philippines.. friendly, not too many tourists, great scenery and beaches.. A bit like what Thai was like 15/20 years back..

15/20 years on the Thais still have no interest in speaking or encouraging the ability to speak English.

Rin Kanokwan from Buri Ram. Okay, she was a hooker who worked for an English friend at a bar in Pattaya's Soi 8.

Always paid upfront until I figured out that other mothers also have pretty daughters.

Exactly when I wasn't looking for a girl, after my mom died in my arms, trying to get over it a a nice beach near Takua Pa, I ran into my wife, who couldn't speak English, my Thai was limited to order some simple food.

Our house in Germany was sold and I'm living here for 12 years now, and no more going back to where I came from.

You should post that on her facebook page. I'm sure she would like to know what you are saying about her.

As an aside I didn't know it was OK to list names of women and call them prostitutes on Thai Visa now. Has it been that way for a long time?

Her name's similar to the name I wrote. Why don't you mind your own business?

Wouldn't you call a woman who slept with thousands of foreigners and Thai guys for cash a prostitute?

Her name's similar to the name I wrote. Why don't you mind your own business?

Wouldn't you call a woman who slept with thousands of foreigners and Thai guys for cash a prostitute?

You are asking me why I don't mind my own business? You are the one posting on an INTERNET forum. You are the one asking for replies. You have libeled a woman and you are asking me why I don't mind my own business? What kind of man would call a woman a prostitute by name?

• Like 1

I first came for a month. I admit I met a women in Chiang Mai. But spent the last two weeks traveling with out her.

Went home and realized I liked what I had seen but in one month of traveling I had not really seen any thing. Came back for 6 months hooked up with the girl in Chiang Mai and proceeded to travel and see more. Now married and extremely happy with my wife most of the time. Enjoy the culture and the scenery.wai.gifsmile.png

It's been gems for 30 years now, most of this time buying in BK and Chantaburi. I'm retired now and have a wonderful wife, Ploy. I've spoken Thai for 20 years but only after three years of marriage did I connect her name with the Thai word for gems. She was incredulous, "You didn't know that?".

So, it's been gems for thirty years.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Came back because 1) I get along well with Thais. 2) Lots of good times. However your post pretty much has little to do with seeking others' thoughts on the initial question. It is merely a device used for presenting a your opinion and opinionated views. Very obnoxious.

Songkran, women, sabai mindset and a desire to get away from my own country. I consider it to be a bit of serendipity since my initial plans were to head to the Yucatan peninsula, but a hurricane made me change destinations. Ten years later and no regrets.

'He died a few years ago.

Thats a shame, he seemed like a nice psychopath.

• Like 1