Noppadon defends Thaksin after being alleged as root of problem

webfact

Who is Samak Sunthonvej? Do they mean Samak Sundaravej?

Ah, the spelling police are on the job - but just remember it's only a transliteration, so does it make any really truly important difference?
I was just thinking an organization claiming to be a news bureau would spell the guy's name right.

To paraphrase Mandy Rice-Davis, "Well he would say that wouldn't he."

Noppadon is very well paid to be Thaksin's Thai mouthpiece so anything less than unconditional support might cost him his job.

Just to be fair, the Dems did not ruin the country economically, the 2007 global crisis did. In fact the Dems, specifically Korn, did a surprisingly good job in those difficult times compared to most of the world's economies. The Thaksin years coincided with an easy ride for everyone.... even Gordon Brown looked like he knew what he was doing then.

Although Thailand's problems go deeper than just one megalomaniac it has to be said that the Shins domination of government to the point where it appears to take it's orders from the family's 'capo' in another country is not a desirable state of affairs and surely unique in world politics.

I have to say Korn is possibly the only Thai politician who has ever made a positive impression on me.

• Like 1

"...the ex-premier was alleged by members of Democrat Party as the ‘root of national problems’"

Thaksin is the root of national problems?.....Not the 2006 coup-makers?.......

Oops, forgot, those quoted above were the coup-makers....Frustrated fellows they are...Tried so very, very hard to demonize Thaksin in order to justify their non-electoral power grab, and then those electoral ingrates vote him in again.......What is a good coup-maker to do this time.

Well; watch the Lumpini crowd and their user-friendly judiciary and Independent agencies for the anwer to that question.

• Like 1

"...the ex-premier was alleged by members of Democrat Party as the ‘root of national problems’"

Oops, forgot, those quoted above were the coup-makers....Frustrated fellows they are...Tried so very, very hard to demonize Thaksin in order to justify their non-electoral power grab, and then those electoral ingrates vote him in again.......What is a good coup-maker to do this time.

Well; watch the Lumpini crowd and their user-friendly judiciary and Independent agencies for the anwer to that question.

There is no way ever your tripe will near convince me to think Thaksin is superman. Do you ever look up the history of the man, consistent he was, but mostly for self, if you believe different you have a problem.

You also have to remember that what good he did it didn't cost him 1 baht, he did it because it was his job, he was paid for it.----problem was he wasn't satisfied with that he and his family thought it was their right to help themselves. To put an end to it he was booted out.

Welcome back Bob. Must be morning time where you are?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Who cares?, At least FB's posts offer some insight in to the current situation, unlike your juvenile sniping. Those 2006 coup makers have a lot to answer for.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Samak was not taken out for cooking. It was for 1) accepting payments and 2) lying about it. Thaksin could have instructed his MPs to reinstate Samak. But he was spent, so wheel in Somchai.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There is no way ever your tripe will near convince me to think Thaksin is superman. Do you ever look up the history of the man, consistent he was, but mostly for self, if you believe different you have a problem.

You also have to remember that what good he did it didn't cost him 1 baht, he did it because it was his job, he was paid for it.----problem was he wasn't satisfied with that he and his family thought it was their right to help themselves. To put an end to it he was booted out.

....... to help themselves over and over and still doing it.

The day can't come quick for all the Shinawatra's (and their brown-nosing toadies) to be ousted once and for all - preferable out of the country permanently.

According to Noppadon, Thaksin’s legal advisor…...

According to Amsterdam, Thaksins lobbyist…...

​Seems the most ardent defenders of thaksin get paid huge sums of money to do it and he seems to be the only Thai convicted criminal fugitive that has a full time lobbyist and full time legal advisor. You know your doing something wrong when you need those 2 on your full time staff.

Well, see the plus side, we've got one of them blessing us with his presence and infinite wisdom on TVF! Hi FP/Bob?

Edited by pmugghc

Noppadon offers an interesting concept. Notwithstanding the questionability of the Democrats having 'hounded' Thaksin, he suggests their actions have also ruined the nation's economy. So nothing to do with PTP's popuconomic policies, then?

Do you honestly think that Thaksin ever had any thoughts regarding the nations economy - it has always been and still is ME ME ME.

• Like 1

Samak was not taken out for cooking. It was for 1) accepting payments and 2) lying about it. Thaksin could have instructed his MPs to reinstate Samak. But he was spent, so wheel in Somchai.

Another brilliant stuffed-up decision on the fugitives part.

• Like 1

Root of the problem? That's when Thaksin "convinced" judges that his maids, drivers, gardeners having many millions in their bank accounts in 2001 was just a small mistake. He shouldn't have become PM in the first place.