Forgotten Phonecode For Siemens Cx65 Mobile

Artisan

I have forgotten my phonecode for my Siemens CX65 mobile. This code is needed to change the security settings of the phone, one of which is to prevent the phone being used with other SIM cards. I want to change my service provider now but can't until I can disable this feature.

The IMEI is: 35-3539-00-017857-4

BenQ-Siemens Customer Support in Bangkok have been no support at all. I've sought support through their website but standardised replies/suggestions be e-mail have been worthless....quite unrelated to my query.

Can any of you gurus help me please? Thank you in anticipation. I'm grateful.

I have forgotten my phonecode for my Siemens CX65 mobile. This code is needed to change the security settings of the phone, one of which is to prevent the phone being used with other SIM cards. I want to change my service provider now but can't until I can disable this feature.
I don’t have a Siemens mobile, and the manual I found online tells you to do what you’ve already done: contact Siemens Service.

You could go to one of the mobile phone shops that unlock phones. Unlocking it should reset the phonecode to the default 0000.

--------------

Maestro