Mystery of abandoned motorbike outside of South Pattaya Naked Sushi Restaurant

Rimmer

Mystery of abandoned motorbike outside of South Pattaya Naked Sushi Restaurant

sushi-4.jpg

PATTAYA:--On Thursday Afternoon Police were called to the front of a popular Naked Sushi Restaurant in South Pattaya to investigate reports of an abandoned motorbike which had remained at the location for 46 days.

Police arrived at the restaurant situated inside Soi Khopia 10 and met with the complainant, Khun Amnoipon aged 27. She asked the Police to remove the Blue Honda Wave Motorbike from the front of the restaurant.

Stickers with the words “Tattoo Pattaya MC” were placed on the helmet and on the front of the bike and featured a Chonburi registered license plate number 456 which Police determined had not been reported as stolen.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/125399/mystery-of-abandoned-motorbike-outside-of-south-pattaya-naked-sushi-restaurant/#sthash.FrELm0ni.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-18

There are abandoned/uncared for m/c all over Pattaya.See them parked up on beach road,soi buakhao,2nd road etc etc covered in dust and usually with flat perished tyres.Taking up parking spaces. Has got worse over the years.

wonder if its mine !

i was renting bikes out for a short while (about 4 years ago) and a renter's girlfriend did a runner with it.

he paid for as he did not want a theft report .. was not able to change the registration book though as he was not resident. just tossed it in a cupboard.

it was a blue one just like this.

i've been back in the UK as well for the last 14 months so even if they followed it to my old address i'd not be there..

guess it will end up in the police auction

"After 46 days i am surprised no one has stolen it. this has got to be a record."

Not even close, there is a Kawasaki Boss abandoned in Soi 15 off walking street. It has been written about on a couple of internet boards. Got to have been there for three years or more

Edited by biggles45

I like Japanese curry.... cannot get my head around how to eat it from a naked body.

Does she stand on her head and use her ass cheeks as a bowl ?

I think that is my neighbors bike. I'll go pick it up for him tongue.png.

Edited by Spoonman

This is news, a parking issue in Pattaya?

Unless you knew about it before, it's news, and it's not about a parking issue.

Yes, I did know about it before (before I read it here), so not news to me.

Someone left a bike somewhere, not in the middle of the road, what do you call it?

You seem to have many opinions.