PM Yingluck is confident that there will be no political vacuum

Lite Beer

Another mature, calm, and collected statement by the PM, never allowing herself to be dragged down by the hate mongers.. why these pad/pdrc creeps hate her so much is beyond a reasonable persons comprehension.

You mean she didn't cry this time? Why do you bother posting this crap, you seriously expect anyone to believe it?

What PK is saying is true, but that hurts you doesn't it.

Wait one more month and after you see your worst nightmare come true, you can just go on hating Thailand and maybe yourself. coffee1.gif

I think the hate is all yours actually, and probably whatever the nightmare is as well :D

• Like 1

wow, we have a moo for poo moment and all the reds are trying to get into her pants with their sweet talk. At least those of us against yl and the ptp/reds cant really stand suthep but put up with him only as long as he does whats right for Thailand and not for himself. Seems the reds are simply in it for what they can get or get into but then what can we expect from total losers especially when they are as vacant as yl's head. They probably wouldnt even know if there was a vacuum, they would be too busy patting each other on the bum and telling themselves how great they arexwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

You keep on backing Suthep if you wish, but I think you will find your horse withdrawn very shortly. wacko.png

Thailand will always surprise you.

This is Asia, try to learn it's ways.

Suthep or not Suthep I don't like corruption and if it goes to killing people (war against drugs) and making jokes (Thaksins great Tak Bai joke) about it than I am ready to support everyone else who seems less violent no matter what....

• Like 1

The process that is being undertaken by Suthep, the courts and the army is unique in its attempt. What will it deliver at the end? Do you agree that it is the best way to proceeded? Will the outcome be better? Will the outcome be worth the sacrifice?

These are all grey questions with grey answers. It starts as black and white, but the rest is all grey.

Well said, but the majority of posters on this forum do not care about the outcome. It seems most farangs here on this forum are smacking their lips at the prospect of an outcome where the Thai populace is oppressed to what could be an unprecedented degree. The farangs who post anti-Yingluck tirades with a hyena's misogynistic glee seem to cherish the prospect of the democratically elected MPs of Thailand all thrown in chains and a brutal hand applied to anyone objecting to the removal of Thai democracy ....

And the majority of yellow farangs can't or don't want to see that Thailand will always surprise you.

Just when you think you have the final, final. final, push, it goes off in a different direction.

as it will in this case. (see change of tone by the nation newspaper and see the calling off of the red rally.)

if you can't see what's happening then I suppose you don't know Asia very well.

So enlighten us Obiwan. Let us bask in your old Asia hand wisdom, what is going to happen next?

The process that is being undertaken by Suthep, the courts and the army is unique in its attempt. What will it deliver at the end? Do you agree that it is the best way to proceeded? Will the outcome be better? Will the outcome be worth the sacrifice?

These are all grey questions with grey answers. It starts as black and white, but the rest is all grey.

Well said, but the majority of posters on this forum do not care about the outcome. It seems most farangs here on this forum are smacking their lips at the prospect of an outcome where the Thai populace is oppressed to what could be an unprecedented degree. The farangs who post anti-Yingluck tirades with a hyena's misogynistic glee seem to cherish the prospect of the democratically elected MPs of Thailand all thrown in chains and a brutal hand applied to anyone objecting to the removal of Thai democracy ....

And the majority of yellow farangs can't or don't want to see that Thailand will always surprise you.

Just when you think you have the final, final. final, push, it goes off in a different direction.

as it will in this case. (see change of tone by the nation newspaper and see the calling off of the red rally.)

if you can't see what's happening then I suppose you don't know Asia very well.

So enlighten us Obiwan. Let us bask in your old Asia hand wisdom, what is going to happen next?

There will be a compromise that suits Thailand and the Thai way of doing things,

there will be no end to corruption although there maybe some kind of reform.

and the rich from both sides will get richer.

Wait one more month my dear friend and see the Thai people surprise you.

Another mature, calm, and collected statement by the PM, never allowing herself to be dragged down by the hate mongers.. why these pad/pdrc creeps hate her so much is beyond a reasonable persons comprehension.

You mean she didn't cry this time? Why do you bother posting this crap, you seriously expect anyone to believe it?

What PK is saying is true, but that hurts you doesn't it.

Wait one more month and after you see your worst nightmare come true, you can just go on hating Thailand and maybe yourself. coffee1.gif

I think the hate is all yours actually, and probably whatever the nightmare is as well biggrin.png

No my friend you are wrong, but good try. what you are trying to do is actually one of the symptoms of a sociopath.biggrin.png and so was my smiley face.

Edited by lostinsurin

I guess she didn't cry then this time coffee1.gif

Why do you think we hate? We don't, we just think that she is an air head.

As she says, Article 7 can be interpreted in many ways but it would be hard to interpret it to mean that a cabinet that has just been removed from office by a Constitutional Court ruling should be reinstated through a royal command. That would appear to put HMK at loggerheads with his own judicial branch. I would think that anything done under Article 7 would need to be backed up by a Constitutional Court ruling, since HMK has no Constitutional power to appoint a PM through a royal command, as he had in 1973 (under the 1972 Constitution) when he appointed Sanya as PM.

YL and PT with all their renowned "legal experts" seem to be clutching at straws here.

As she says, Article 7 can be interpreted in many ways but it would be hard to interpret it to mean that a cabinet that has just been removed from office by a Constitutional Court ruling should be reinstated through a royal command. That would appear to put HMK at loggerheads with his own judicial branch. I would think that anything done under Article 7 would need to be backed up by a Constitutional Court ruling, since HMK has no Constitutional power to appoint a PM through a royal command, as he had in 1973 (under the 1972 Constitution) when he appointed Sanya as PM.

YL and PT with all their renowned "legal experts" seem to be clutching at straws here.

Straws are the only thing that is left for them.

She knows herself, either she is there or not doesn't make any difference.

Anyway, many relatives to take over.

I know she does not mean relatives. She means others. I dont know why you hate her so much. Do you live in Thailand? I wonder.

SO?! What of the previous remarks, accepting responsibility and abiding by the court's decision? Crawling back... Once again!!!! No end to the dillusion of the Sae Khu clan.

So? whay about suthep? He killed 90 people and has NEVER answered for it. He has said he is the SUPREME being in Thailand. What about that?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

my view is that the will of the electorate should be respected, instead of hissy fits on the streets and bullying by minority groups that support the worst, most pathetic opposition parties in thailands history

Was that your view in 2010?

cautious optomistic in the hope than a leader could do something positive for thailand, but with the massive levels of corruption needed to keep the minor parties in line (newin, baharn etc), the lack of actual leadership and opportunity squandered pretty much made me lose hope. the nail in the coffin was the murders under abhisit and sutheps command, absolutely disgusting.

Thanks for the reply. I suppose I should have worded my question differently. I will now. Was you view in 2010 the will of the electorate should be respected, instead of hissy fits on the streets and bullying by minority groups

She knows herself, either she is there or not doesn't make any difference.

Anyway, many relatives to take over.

I know she does not mean relatives. She means others. I dont know why you hate her so much. Do you live in Thailand? I wonder.

You want to bet who will replace her?

Any of her band of intelligentsia or Somchai? Yaowappa? Oak?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

SO?! What of the previous remarks, accepting responsibility and abiding by the court's decision? Crawling back... Once again!!!! No end to the dillusion of the Sae Khu clan.

So? whay about suthep? He killed 90 people and has NEVER answered for it. He has said he is the SUPREME being in Thailand. What about that?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Your numbers are clearly wrong - however what Suthep and Abhisit have done is to remain in Thailand to face the music.

Lesser primates fled to Dubai

I don't agree with Suthep's aims but his honour is this respect is intact.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I like your sarcastic sense of humour.

I like the sense of humour too !!!

But it would be interesting to know how many of the so far 14 persons which liked pkspeaker's post realized the sarcasm?

I like your sarcastic sense of humour.

and i like your stupdniss. fits perfectly fits in the stupidness from the yellows :-D

Edited by benny1616
  • Like 1

Let the axe fall and Suterp has his moment. Sooner or later an election must be held and PT will again be in the government and they will have the last laugh. In fact, let the unholy alliance of Ahbisit and Suterp continue with their undemocratic personal pursuits as they will continue to be unelectable.

• Like 1

binjalin post # 26

she has shown remarkable strength and fortitude through the most horrendous stress and deserves heaps of kudos for her stoic refusal to give into the minority thugs who seek to hijack democracy

A superb description of her family the renegade politically corrupt nepotism ridden Shinwatra clan.