Towing companies?

I don't think you can "tow" a motorbike, you can have it transported on a back of a pick up providing

the bike will be well fastened and secured, or you can think of train transportation to the nearest point

to where you wanted to get and ride it from there, I did this when I took my chopper to Laos years back..

• Like 1

Post Office...really ? Wow. Imagine taking your motorbike into a post office in the Uk or any other Western nation. I am sure mailing a motorbike there would be

out of the question : staff would just laugh and say ' You nuts or what?'

• Like 1

Take it to your post office with your registered documents or do what I have done in the past and stick it on the train it would have to be picked up in Suratthani railway station you could then ride it down to the ferry no more than an hour buy your ticket at the ferry it's as easy as that

• Like 1

Post Office...really ? Wow. Imagine taking your motorbike into a post office in the Uk or any other Western nation. I am sure mailing a motorbike there would be

Thai Post is brilliant. I sent my PCX from Udon Thani to Pattaya 4 days 2500 baht and they wrap it.

• Like 1

the Thais are better still: They may also send it by "cargo email", standard cost plus EMS

All above mentioned is the best sollution: by Post!!! Make sure indeed that fuel tank is almost empty, take of the mirrors and try to "pack" the vehicle so that everytihing still remains "intact"...It might be handled not that gently....

Good Luck!

Yellow Bus co. North Pattaya Road might be able to fit a small bike into their twice daily run Patts ---> Sam.

Prolly much cheaper than Post.

If you absolutely want it towed, get a strong piece of rope and tie on.

Yippee!

Edited by papa al