friendliest part of los

coconutbar

Prior to my stroke, I used to take bike trips all over northern and northeast Thailand. I loved the small towns and villages between the big cities because of the friendliness of the people. I've had so many good things happen with these people that it would take a small book to tell about them. I love these people.

That's really very interesting, did you travel on a motorbike, or a pedal bike? I will assume a motorbike, what's about the most Kilos you traveled in a day? I am interested in doing that myself, on a motorbike.

Prior to my stroke, I used to take bike trips all over northern and northeast Thailand. I loved the small towns and villages between the big cities because of the friendliness of the people. I've had so many good things happen with these people that it would take a small book to tell about them. I love these people.

That's really very interesting, did you travel on a motorbike, or a pedal bike? I will assume a motorbike, what's about the most Kilos you traveled in a day? I am interested in doing that myself, on a motorbike.

Sent you a PM, but forgot to answer one of your questions - 770 klm in one day. CNX to Tak, to Phitsanulok, back to CNX.

Good on ya Paddy, you are spot on Northeast.....Korat....wink.png

Good fun to read this post, .. the OP jumping off at random stations and meeting locals , I do that in Amtrak USA but not Thailand.

We mainly go to Cha-am I have not been able to get wife to go too far south of Surat, she thinks it dangerous.

So good to read the fun side of Thailand again and not the bitter sadness that is there

• Like 2

anywhere up country issan.

Obviously phuket will not get a vote- the worst thai's in LOS

disagree

patong and the tourist area possible,

but head up north and east and in Phuket town and u will find very friendly thai's

Its the Tourism $$ that corrupts.

The most friendly place in Thailand...is a massage parlor with 20 girls...and no customers...

And.... ANOTHER comment, just can't stop commenting even if really nothing to write

I must say that I laughed at his comment. I certainly wasn't upset.