Prostitutes and other criminal elements removed from Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little news item of no importance except as an excuse for yet another Pattaya, and Thailand, and BIB bashing thread full of the usual posts, saying nothing at all new, from the hypocritical, self-righteous, finger-pointing, wannabe wise-and-shrewd brigades.

I agree it is time to put a stop to these useless, pointless and stupid crackdowns that are designed to grab media coverage and entice more unsuspecting fodder for the low life's of Pattaya to feed off. Just your annual round them turn them lose tourist campaign. I believe the 5th of May is the annual Thai slap myself in the face with a wet fish day, created to attract laughter and ridicule from all non Thais. Bloody farangs creating all this mess and then laughing at Thai's when they clean it up.

where can i find this heaven called pattaya

Google hell and it is just out the front, you have the food stalls and the other assorted scammers as you enter the front gate. J.J the jet ski scammer will be your personal guide. I believe Satan has put his property on the market because Pattaya in encroaching on his territory an he doesn't want to be seen in the shithole.

Edited by chooka

where can i find this heaven called pattaya

Google hell and it is just out the front, you have the food stalls and the other assorted scammers as you enter the front gate. J.J the jet ski scammer will be your personal guide. I believe Satan has put his property on the market because Pattaya in encroaching on his territory an he doesn't want to be seen in the shithole.
yep you can smell the burning flesh of he'll from Patty a it is that close. Yep I also heard that the devil has fled the cesspit.

If they removed all the criminals and prostitutes out of Pattaya, then the city would only have 5% of it`s population left. Sorry calculated wrong, make that 4%.

They can always place the 96% in Chiang Mai before it becomes ghost town

If they removed all the criminals and prostitutes out of Pattaya, then the city would only have 5% of it`s population left. Sorry calculated wrong, make that 4%.

They can always place the 96% in Chiang Mai before it becomes ghost town

You`re right.

At least it would liven it up a bit here.

What is the point of this exactly; are the authorities moving in on bulldozing the city? " they wanted to make sure they were not connected to any crimes"; THEY'RE PROSTITUTES! There are going to be a lot of very unhappy sailors.......

Edited by alphaflight

What is the point of this exactly; are the authorities moving in on boarding up the city? There are going to be a lot of very unhappy sailors.......

The point was and is, an easy 5000-10000 baht, in some cases possibly more and only takes 15 mins and a step across the road.

Not to mention media coverage of safety measures for tourists, while in the mean time, 100 room maids are stealing from the guests and police could not be bothered to chase them down.

What is the point of this exactly; are the authorities moving in on boarding up the city? There are going to be a lot of very unhappy sailors.......

The point was and is, an easy 5000-10000 baht, in some cases possibly more and only takes 15 mins and a step across the road.

Not to mention media coverage of safety measures for tourists, while in the mean time, 100 room maids are stealing from the guests and police could not be bothered to chase them down.

Well, I guess it's an easier way of making sure your girls pay up; and the ones who don't have an money are kicked back to the other side of the street.........

Edited by alphaflight

Beggars belief all the "Guff" the authorities dream up.

And obviously think the onlookers are complete retards.

Week after week they round up a random 50, ladyboys included, to fine them 100 baht.

What purpose ?

What goes on in a "Thai-Brain" ? heavens only knows.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

prostitutes...tarnish the image of the City

Prostitutes ARE the "image" of the city you thick plonkers!

blink.png alt=blink.png>

And they are being tarnished by being arrested......................rolleyes.gif

Just bringing problems onto themselves, IMHO

tongue.png

Prostitutes and other criminal elements removed from Pattaya Beach

Anyone left?whistling.gif

"the early hours of the morning" is the prime time for the hoards of families who chose pattaya above all other thai destination, to take their young children swimming so that they dont get sunburn thumbsup.gifclap2.gif