Uni boy slapped, arrested for peeping into women's toilet: Chonburi

webfact

Uni boy slapped, arrested for peeping into women's toilet
By Coconuts Bangkok

sl.jpg?itok=PKC700kE

CHONBURI: -- A university student was arrested in Chonburi for peeping into the women’s restroom at a local department store but not before getting a good slap.

Creeper peeper Nattakarn Sakulsongboonsiri, 25, was slapped by vengeful department store employees at the police station after he got busted watching them use the toilet.

Nattakarn admitted to hiding in a stall and peeping at the ladies by peering over the barriers separating the toilet stalls.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/04/23/uni-boy-slapped-arrested-peeping-womens-toilet

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-04-23

I'm concerned about this guy now. Imagine the social stigma he will be subject to if everyone he knows learns about this incident. I hope he can get the professional psychiatric support he needs to get through this.

Crap, the hormones eventually sort their stuff out, mine did in my fifties...........laugh.png

• Like 2

Sad that perverts have no rights these days

We do have rights here. I have the right to do anything I want with a consenting young lady or 2 up to almost 40 years younger than me which I could certainly not do in my own country for fear of being called a pervert or dirty old man. I love living in Thailand.

Your a dirty old man .

I'm concerned about this guy now. Imagine the social stigma he will be subject to if everyone he knows learns about this incident. I hope he can get the professional psychiatric support he needs to get through this.

Crap, the hormones eventually sort their stuff out, mine did in my fifties...........laugh.png

I was hinting that a person like that might be a suicide risk due to the social shame of being exposed in this way.

• Like 1