Building Costs - does 15,000 sqm include profit for the developer

Can't tell you about building costs on Koh Lanta....but am doing a project (4 units) on the eastern seaboard and its costing me a little less than 10,000 baht a square meter ( includes the builders profit too!)....and that is with double walls, and built in kitchens . Hope that gives you a reference point and helps

Good luck!

Edited by beachproperty
  • Like 1

I am building a 38 house village , nearly finished and sold and that cost us alot less than what you are thinking . near the eastern seaboard.

kevvy

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

Really depends on the area, the finishing materials, etc. Koh Lanta requires everyone to take two ferries to get to, so right there the developer will say it costs more because of this. Next you have materials. Are you using crappy low cost tiles, or going for imported granite? Fake wood or teak wood? etc. etc.

I can guarantee you it costs more in Phuket than Nakon Nowhere, eastern seaboard etc. Koh Lanta should be lower than Phuket though.

Edited by steelepulse

Found a place here in Thailand that sells real granite 600 baht a sq metr . That is where they cut it . cheap as chips.

What granite though? Sounds about right for Thai green granite, but if you can get black galaxy for that, you have indeed found the cheapest source :)

• Like 1