Buying a suit in Bangkok

tim armstrong

Its been a long time since I've had to wear a suit to anything, so I'm a bit out of touch with the best deals around BKK. I'm looking for something lightweight, maybe a shirt and not too pricey. With so many 'deals' around I'd be grateful for suggestions. Also need it to be made by Tuesday next week.

Are you going to watch the electric meter wearing a cheap suit. What is next for Cheap Charlies

if hes only going to wear it to one event ,whats the point of over spending on it ?

plenty of tailors along silom and surawong rd too with good prices for a suit that fits perfectly

since it was made for you .......

if you dont like that theres always proper designer brands paragon but it wont look much differnt but will cost 10-20 times more....

i used to own a % of motorcycle rental company

we never EVER scrapped a bike no matter what the damage was

io went with scarpped biked (in the west ) into the dealer we used and he was so greedy

even frames that were bent,warped ,mangled were beaten back into shape and sometimes every mechanic in the shop had to help using muscle and ropes etc

and everything else was claimed on insurnance and often insurance was charged for parts that were taken off other wreckages so basically the

dealrership profited 3+ x times on some items bbut they usually cut us a discount into the scam (since our thai manager knew the situation and had to sign at the bottoim off every motorcycle claims list to verify that the 175|+ parts on the few pages long list were actually damaged and needed replacing lol )

(that sounds like loads but every screw ,nut and bolt has differnt part number so it adds up fast if the crash is a major one and the insurance underwriters get ba kickback im sure because sometimes we added extra items to a crash damage just just to colour code the bike etc and approved that too even though those parts had 0 damage but they were taken off and the dealwr got to keep them for the next "job " )

io went with scarpped biked (in the west ) into the dealer we used and he was so greedy

even frames that were bent,warped ,mangled were beaten back into shape and sometimes every mechanic in the shop had to help using muscle and ropes etc

and everything else was claimed on insurnance and often insurance was charged for parts that were taken off other wreckages so basically the

dealrership profited 3+ x times on some items bbut they usually cut us a discount into the scam (since our thai manager knew the situation and had to sign at the bottoim off every motorcycle claims list to verify that the 175|+ parts on the few pages long list were actually damaged and needed replacing lol )

(that sounds like loads but every screw ,nut and bolt has differnt part number so it adds up fast if the crash is a major one and the insurance underwriters get ba kickback im sure because sometimes we added extra items to a crash damage just just to colour code the bike etc and approved that too even though those parts had 0 damage but they were taken off and the dealwr got to keep them for the next "job " )

Perhaps I'm being a bit slow, but what's that got to do with buying a suit?

Perhaps I'm being a bit slow, but what's that got to do with buying a suit?

its in the wrong thread ,sorry

it was a reply to a thread in biking forum to some of the scamming that

goes on in the motorcycle industry here that i have witnessed first hand

please disregard and continue about suits ,,,,,,